Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fight Night!!

Fordfan01 is offline Member

Fight Night!!

So i was coming out of a bar the other night (i know i know i shouldnt b drinking lol) and this drunk guy come up to me and asked wat my problem was. Well normally i would talk shit but this guy was about 6' 3" 250 and im just 6'1 170 lol so i just tried to ignore him. Well then he pushed me and i knew i was about to get into it. So i backed up and grabbed a beer bottle. When he walked up again i busted it over his head and hit him as hard as i could square in the nose. Much to my suprise the guy falls backwards knocked out cold. (Guess hitting the gym so hard payed off lol) This had to be one of the best moments of my life cause the last fight i got in was with the USC defensive line and that wasnt as fun lol. Just thought id share that anyone else with a good fight story???

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordfan01
    So i was coming out of a bar the other night (i know i know i shouldnt b drinking lol) and this drunk guy come up to me and asked wat my problem was. Well normally i would talk shit but this guy was about 6' 3" 250 and im just 6'1 170 lol so i just tried to ignore him. Well then he pushed me and i knew i was about to get into it. So i backed up and grabbed a beer bottle. When he walked up again i busted it over his head and hit him as hard as i could square in the nose. Much to my suprise the guy falls backwards knocked out cold. (Guess hitting the gym so hard payed off lol) This had to be one of the best moments of my life cause the last fight i got in was with the USC defensive line and that wasnt as fun lol. Just thought id share that anyone else with a good fight story???

funny because that could be a 30230498 degree black belt and wou8ldnt see the beer bottle hitting him

Wat? dont tell me u wouldnt do watever u could to not get an butt whipping

yea he didnt know wat hit him

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    same thing happened to me saturday night. i took my wife out and as we were leaving this bar n grill were my buddy just started working some a$$hole tried to start a fight with me in front of my wife but he was so wobbly drunk (and it was only 1130) that i didnt even crack him.My buddy's the bouncer there and grabbed the dude but if i woulda hit him it woulda been over quick.Just another drunk idiot.

GUnit33 is offline Member
    I've got into numerous fights whilst intoxicated. And I've had numerous beer bottles broken over my head, that shit aint fun...talk about a hangover from hell.

Try getting blind sided by a 260 pound linebacker lol now theres a major hang over

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    size dont mean shit...just cause ur smaller doesnt give u an excuse to not be able to kick his ass..but in any case he got what was comin..i have to many fight stories to even start...in the end the shit is pointless and juvenile..only fight to defend urself..

jkilla13 is offline Junior Member
    good job bro, next time hit him with two bottles

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never been in a fight at the bar. I've been pushed, and pushed back, but it's never gone to fists.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Your a pussy. Because someone is bigger doesn't mean they are tougher or that you would loose. Sorry hitting someone with a bottle first is a giant pussy move. Why not punch him in the nose as hard as you can? Definitely something i wouldn't brag about. Also you said you normally would talk shit. So you only talk shit to someone smaller?

Dude there is no fair fight and yea when im looking up at a guy twice my size im gonna do anything i can to not get the hell kicked out of me esp when i was drunk too last time i tried squaring off with a big dude i left with a knot on my head and that wasnt happening this time

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I dunno thats kinda gay, and I hope you get charged with assult using a weapon!! Sorry but....

Dude there is no fair fight and yea when im looking up at a guy twice my size im gonna do anything i can to not get the hell kicked out of me esp when i was drunk too last time i tried squaring off with a big dude i left with a knot on my head and that wasnt happening this time
    There is no fair fight to a point. You just take for granted because someone out weighs you that you need to use a weapon? That even says mentally your a pussy. Man I'm 5'6 and 180 everyone is bigger then me. Also your lucky if you use a bottle and **** someone up your screwed legally.

Then you should have run away. Or apparently you were still int he bar if you got a bottle you should have went to a bouncer. I would have more respect if you ran to avoid a fight the hitting someone first with a bottle in the face

Well after uve taken one ass whipping from a huge dude, you really dont want that to happen again and the cops did come they let me go because they said i was just protecting myself

when ur in a crowded bar u aint go no where to run and no time to get any help

Well after uve taken one ass whipping from a huge dude, you really dont want that to happen again and the cops did come they let me go because they said i was just protecting myself
    Well your lucky with the cops. And if the other guy wanted to push it you'd be screwed.

Yes getting beat up sucks. Why are just assuming because he was huge yo would take a beating? So are you going to be scared of everyone bigger then you? Maybe that guy has never been in a fight before and cant fight.

Being scared because some is just bigger so suckering them with a weapon first=PUSSY

U ever been in a bar fight?

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Your a pussy. Because someone is bigger doesn't mean they are tougher or that you would loose. Sorry hitting someone with a bottle first is a giant pussy move. Why not punch him in the nose as hard as you can? Definitely something i wouldn't brag about. Also you said you normally would talk shit. So you only talk shit to someone smaller?
    that cracks me up

U ever been in a bar fight?
    Yes. I also bounced in bars for 4 years. Grabbing a bottle never crossed my mind. Apparently it was the first thing to cross your mind.

Hey if he was kicking your ass and you need to grab one to win. No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Squatman51
    that cracks me up
    Dude have you ever seen a giant pussy? They are Scareeee

Well i got messed up pretty bad before and i wasnt goin to let that happen again and i dont care wat i have to do i will never lose a fight again getting the shit kicked out of u while helping a friend will change ur mind about things

Sepsis is offline Member
    i cant believe some of you are suggesting that a drunken street brawl has anything to do with a fair fight. in those situations you do whatever it takes to win or atleast just take the least amount of damage.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepsis
    i cant believe some of you are suggesting that a drunken street brawl has anything to do with a fair fight. in those situations you do whatever it takes to win or atleast just take the least amount of damage.
    i agree, if he didnt start the fight no reason to fight dirty. no such thing as a fair fight.

Thanks someone understands

Well i got messed up pretty bad before and i wasnt goin to let that happen again and i dont care wat i have to do i will never lose a fight again getting the shit kicked out of u while helping a friend will change ur mind about things
    Well that's the mentality why so many people get stabbed or shot. Because a pussy is afraid to get punched.

So you did it because he was 6'3 and 250, what if he was 6'1 and 220? or 6' and 200?

And i understand that there is no fair fight. But there wasnt even a fight. He pushed you and you snuck him with a bottle

Quote Originally Posted by Sepsis
    It wasn't a drunken street brawl. A guy pushed him in a bar and the guy started to walk toward him again.

If i hit someone with a bottle every time i was pushed in a club I'd have to carry a case of beer in a back pack

Yea but being a bouncer u can tell when someone is about to fight and i knew this guy was just looking for a fight i mean i can see where u r coming from but it was either me prob getting pounded or me getting out ok

Yea but being a bouncer u can tell when someone is about to fight and i knew this guy was just looking for a fight i mean i can see where u r coming from but it was either me prob getting pounded or me getting out ok
    Why do you keep assuming you will get pounded or your ass kicked? Can you fight at all. Size isn't that important. And its not like your built like a girl. You need to have a little more confidence. Trust me I'm 5'6 everyone is bigger then me.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    i think theres alot peaple answering who have never been in a fight.ive bitten,pinched and yes used a weapon to win a fight.do what u gotta do to win.as long as you had no choice but to use that bottle u did what u had to do.

Thanks man and yes ive been in many fights and consider myself a good fighter but when u add alcohol and some bad memories u got to do wat u got to do

jkilla13 is offline Junior Member
    I think Gixxerboy is the real pussy here

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    one time in a chuch parking lot........funny how fight stories dont start like that.......i think the bottle was too much.....now if hes trying to cause you great bodily harm, then a bottle might be warranted. i know its hard for the ego, but try walking away next time.....

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Really wise and very clever hitting someone who is drunk with a beer bottle, ive heard of people being killed by such action.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Really wise and very clever hitting someone who is drunk with a beer bottle, ive heard of people being killed by such action.
    Agreed. I have had 3 bottles broke over my head. It isn't very pleasant. I would feel embarrased if I used a weapon straight away in a bar brawl. If someone is going to use one on you then sure do what you gotta do but you could have made many better decisions. Drunk people are easy to either talk out of it or just trip there ass over and laugh at them.

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    use the appropriate force to eliminate the threat, mission accomplished, well done.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    use the appropriate force to eliminate the threat, mission accomplished, well done.
    correct the right amount of force, i wouldn't claim hitting a drunk with a beer bottle APPROPRIATE, i am sure other means would stop the attack, who would want to look at a prison sentence?? only a fool

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    correct the right amount of force, i wouldn't claim hitting a drunk with a beer bottle APPROPRIATE, i am sure other means would stop the attack, who would want to look at a prison sentence?? only a fool
    the guy outweighed him by 80lbs or so and was moving towards him with intent to cause physical harm. what other force would you use to help ensure your safety and neutralize the threat at the same time? sure you try to have a "fair fight" but why put yourself at risk for him?

i agree that you should be very careful otherwise you could end up behind bars, but the safety of you or your group comes before the safety of the threat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information