Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

What if time travel is possible, could Jesus......

have been a time travlerer from the distant future? The distant future world is real ****ed up, so maybe they though if they created a false belief, created religion, it would restore order. So jesus time traveled and did what he had to, and on the 3rd day, time traveled back. and his childhood was completely made up by scripture?????? hmmmmm food for though ehhhh

I dont believe a word in my theory, cuz im catholic, but i was reading wikipedia time travel, started tripping balls over it, and came up with this stupid theory.

food for though nonetheless

check this shit out.....this is what i learned

If person A sends a signal to person B FTL (faster than light), then the signal travels to B backwards in time. When person B receives the signal, he sends a reply FTL which travels backwards in time back to person A. Person A would receive a reply before he sent a signal.

thats some pretty cool shit.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    you cant travel faster than light

Quote Originally Posted by justinandrews7
    Please have lolololol follow stupid comments like these

Maybe you cant but i can

hehehehe

KrooC is offline Anabolic Member
    but if jesus was crusified how would he come back from the future again... if he left hte future... i think thats what ur saying... im kind of drunk but he would no longer exist in the future unless it was a different jesus as result of changin time....??? does that make any sense ... no

If person A sends a signal to person B FTL (faster than light), then the signal travels to B backwards in time. When person B receives the signal, he sends a reply FTL which travels backwards in time back to person A. Person A would receive a reply before he sent a signal.

so if i could slap my bitch faster than light id be in jail before i slapped her.... in theory...

Quote Originally Posted by KrooC
    but if jesus was crusified how would he come back from the future again... if he left hte future... i think thats what ur saying... im kind of drunk but he would no longer exist in the future unless it was a different jesus as result of changin time....??? does that make any sense ... no

so if i could slap my bitch faster than light id be in jail before i slapped her.... in theory...
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

sofus99 is offline Associate Member
    I think a more correct statement would be:

Anything WITH A MASS can't travel faster than light LOCALLY in space.

Faster than light particles (tachyons) are quite possible. And by warping space behind and in front of an object, it may travel from point A to point B in what appears to be faster than light speed for an outside observer, although it never does so locally.
    Last edited by sofus99; 11-01-2006 at 03:35 AM.

sofus99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    So jesus time traveled and did what he had to, and on the 3rd day, time traveled back. and his childhood was completely made up by scripture?????? hmmmmm food for though ehhhh
    food for though nonetheless
    Or what if it was all made up by scripture???

Ding ding ding, we have a winner!

sofus99: by warping space in behind and in front of an object,
    i concur

Foskamink is offline Banned
    some interesting stuff. personally i think ronnie colemans going to come back from the future twice as big and win olympia 07

Quote Originally Posted by sofus99
    Or what if it was all made up by scripture???

Ding ding ding, we have a winner!
    1. one definite possibility

2. lets try and not let this thread become a religion bashing thing, thats not the intention

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    some interesting stuff. personally i think ronnie colemans going to come back from the future twice as big and win olympia 07
    In a universe type 2 this can be done, but not not a universe type 1

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamadali*8*vag
    Please have lolololol follow stupid comments like these
    The only one making stupid comments are you. Or maby you know something Einstein and the entire physics community is to stupid to realise.

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04

But what happens if person A after reciving the signal decides not to send it in the first place.....I think paradoxes like that makes it impossible. Atleast it appears to make it possible because there is no way to solve a thing like that

Traveling into the future is a piece of cake though

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    The only one making stupid comments are you. Or maby you know something Einstein and the entire physics community is to stupid to realise.
    OK, wow, slow down there slappy pants. This justinandrews does'nt realize that acting like the little brother that only gets straight A's in school is ridiculos..... hey justin ANABOLIC = ILLEGAL! Knock of the pretencios little bs comments!

Johan must think racoon balls are funny .....YA FOR 5 MINUTES WHEN I WAS 6 YEARS OLD. Ya stupid little monkey!!!

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    There are worm holes....in different places, at different times.

It could be right next to you for 4 seconds for all you know. You fall upon one of these and enter another diminsion. To where it takes? No one is sure.

Johan must think racoon balls are funny .....YA FOR 5 MINUTES WHEN I WAS 6 YEARS OLD. Ya stupid little monkey!!!
    Well squirrel balls are a hell of a lot more funny than you are

Talking

Well squirrel balls are a hell of a lot more funny than you are
    The funniest thing is when my short and curly's are tickling your nose. Ya crazy pole smoker!

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    OK, wow, slow down there slappy pants. This justinandrews does'nt realize that acting like the little brother that only gets straight A's in school is ridiculos..... hey justin ANABOLIC = ILLEGAL! Knock of the pretencios little bs comments!
    Who is this stroke?

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    Who is this stroke?
    HALO has caused me to change moods quickly. My rage is rite-now! Only 3 more weeks to go till im

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    has johan banned anyone in a while? cmon johan flex that AR muscle.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    HALO has caused me to change moods quickly. My rage is rite-now! Only 3 more weeks to go till im

WTF? You want to act like a turd, go somewhere else.

Rage or no, show some respect to the mods, especially Johan. They will ban you in a new york second.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Some turd got flushed

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    has johan banned anyone in a while? cmon johan flex that AR muscle.
    I cant ban but our friends the admins did me the favor

haha thats funny, that guy was gay

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    take that crap too another board.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    and johan i love ur coon nuts.lol

But what happens if person A after reciving the signal decides not to send it in the first place.....I think paradoxes like that makes it impossible. Atleast it appears to make it possible because there is no way to solve a thing like that

Traveling into the future is a piece of cake though
    Traveling into the future is indeed cake and it can be done. all you have to do to travel .02 seconds into the future is move faster than the speed of light for roughly 100 somthing years. not to shabby lol.

lol

I came across this on wikipedia, when i have the time over winter break which is coming up, I am going to totally spend some time into reading those readings and making an attempt to comprehend some stuff. I find this subject fascinating

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    There are worm holes....in different places, at different times.

It could be right next to you for 4 seconds for all you know. You fall upon one of these and enter another diminsion. To where it takes? No one is sure.
    kinda like the langoliers if you ever saw that movie sounds like

Superhuman is offline Banned
    when you think about it we are traveling into the future right now and we are creating the past!

Superhuman is offline Banned
    wow that's crazy... paradoxes are amazing. If person A received the reply he would have no reason to send the initial signal, but if he did that then person B would have no reason to send the reply, in which case person A would not get the reply and would have to send the initial signal, starting the cycle all over again!!! I love this stuff

i think its really cool how we can tell how old the universe is just from the stars

i believe it would be easier to reach the future than the past ino

Einstein said that time was basically what a clock reads; the clock can be any action or change, like the movement of the sun. Einstein showed that people traveling at different speeds will measure different times for events and different distances between objects, though these differences are minute unless one is traveling at a speed close to that of light. Many subatomic particles exist for only a fixed fraction of a second in a lab relatively at rest, but some that travel close to the speed of light can be measured to travel further and survive longer than expected (a muon is one example). According to the special theory of relativity, in the high-speed particle's frame of reference, it exists, on the average, for a standard amount of time known as its mean lifetime, and the distance it travels in that time is zero, because its velocity is zero. Relative to a frame of reference at rest, time seems to "slow down" for the particle. Relative to the high-speed particle, distances seems to shorten. Even in Newtonian terms time may be considered the fourth dimension of motion; but Einstein showed how both temporal and spatial dimensions can be altered (or "warped") by high-speed motion.

Einstein (The Meaning Of Relativity): "Two events taking place at the points A and B of a system K are simultaneous if they appear at the same instant when observed from the middle point, M, of the interval AB. Time is then defined as the ensemble of the indications of similar clocks, at rest relatively to K, which register the same simultaneously."
    o i get it now

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont touch religion much. I stay poretty neutral. But here are some thoughts from my view.

*Relgion helps people, gives them "strength" belief, security, maybe fullfillment.
    *Relgion can also seperate people. People kill in the name of their Gods, etc. But that's on the hands of the "crazies"
    *Karl Marx was atheist, because he felt govt, and religon were ways of controling people.

To me, it's really a matter of the believers being responsible when it comes to any negatives.

Im sort of flip-floppy on the whole thing. If im having a good day, i thank god, if not, there nobody up there looking out for me.

I have a friend who doens't believe in god simply because she doesn't feel it helps her in any way. it doesnt have a purpose in her life. She doens't need a god.

As for people believing...:
    Im not sure... there are so many religions... ones got to be right, and all the others are something other.

That time travel idea is no crazier than any other religion out there.. if anything, since we are based on a scientific world, that would be the most plausible scenrio, right? Or would it?

Maybe relgion is just a mass hysteria?

But really, is it that hard to believe there is a God, than it so easy to believe space is infinit?

Once also read that your mind can't fathom the vastness of space, but if you look at it with your heart, it feels different. not so hard to feel that vastness.

"There are two ways to look at life. one is as though nothing is a miracle. the other is as though everything is a miracle" Albert Einstein.
    Something like that.
    Last edited by SnaX; 11-02-2006 at 02:28 AM.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    *Karl Marx was atheist, because he felt govt, and religon were ways of controling people.
    which is true.........they are both ways to control people.....

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55
    which is true.........they are both ways to control people.....
    And both can be used to help people as well...

I gotta agree, Religion is very far fetched. But i will tell what catholics believe. Just to kind of reiterate it.

Jesus died on Friday at three oclock. People witnessed some shit happen and told the story from generation to generation. (People in these times actually were good at relaying stories from generation to generation. They also cared much more about history than we do, we are ignorant in that regard). Jesus was then placed in a tomb, and that tomb was gaurded by 2 Roman soldiers, It would have taken many many men to open the tomb. ON sunday, when they did open the tomb, Jesus' body was not present. And their are a handful of witnesses, that claim to have seen Jesus, walking and tlaking and breating and felt his palms feet etc. Jesus appeared to them. And these witnesses spread the message.

So the catholic religion is actually based on somthing others have first hand witnessed. Let me rephrase that. Catholics believe that in christiananity because they believe in the people that have claimed to witness these events.

So i think religion gets a little less farfetched knowing this. This opened the "gates of heaven", because people today have somthing to believe in.
    Last edited by IronReload04; 11-02-2006 at 11:02 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information