Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Hey luca here is my English bully am mentioned in pm.
    dam he's a big guy...go they usually get that big?those dogs are cool though...i have class now so i'll finish readin all the posts later...

Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    im gonna take it that your an atheist/agnositic....this a ttypical response that ppl go through when they figure this out

Man first of all exists, encounters himself, surges up in the world - and defines himself afterwards. Thus, we reject "deterministic excuses" and claims that all people must take responsibility for their behaviour. angst and despair are the emotions people feel once they come to the realize that they are responsible for all of their actions. also loneliness atheists feel when they realize that they are all alone, that there is no God to watch over them. This is associated with despair and angst.

if u dont wanna live, just kill yourself, theres nothing morally wrong with it....but do not go 170 on the freeway which children, and mothers share with you, douchebag.....u feel likes theres no use to life, well make one..were thrown into this world without purpose, now either cease or define yourself...

im making alot of assumptions here, but im guessing some are correct, and no hard feelings

i only go that fast when there is a clear stretch of road at night (1-3am)...i dont go through cars that fast...but regardless i am a douchebag for goin fast through traffic cause i do...

bruno_muscle_power is offline New Member
    get on track wake up dude an start motivating your self to do something positive with your life, insted of just exisiting to complain how shitty your life is ive had real bad patches in my life were i,d given up training and just just got wasted constantly for weeks on end , but ive gotten through it coz i know i have a goal to acheive through body building set urself sum goals dude , start small, take 1 step at a time an i,m sure u will be back on the right track in no time

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    dam he's a big guy...go they usually get that big?those dogs are cool though...i have class now so i'll finish readin all the posts later...
    He is a big one. They are normally a little smaller. He has been on a diet since then and he now weighs 34 kilos instead of 39.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    if i were you i would stay at a friends house and get dope-sick from the percs and pick up the weights when your done.and get into a 12step program for a while.I can say i have been were your at and i have been were yoour going.You think you dont care but all you really want is for someone else care.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Schmidty]if i were you i would stay at a friends house and get dope-sick from the percs and pick up the weights when your done.and get into a 12step program for a while.I can say i have been were your at and i have been were yoour going.You think you dont care but all you really want is for someone else care.[/QUOTE]

(as just gone thorugh it and am almost 100 percent again)
    This is 100 percent the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    if i were you i would stay at a friends house and get dope-sick from the percs and pick up the weights when your done.and get into a 12step program for a while.I can say i have been were your at and i have been were yoour going.You think you dont care but all you really want is for someone else care.
    i know...once i learned no one should care except me and i cant depend on anyone but myself i had closure with everything...now i have that retched sp? bitch out of my life i can do it and be sane and normal...

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    im sure no one will see this till tomorow...but i might as welll put this out there while im not sober and have these thoughts..
    1 and a half years ago i got real serious into diet and bb...before was just workin out...i went from 200lbs to 250lbs in a year...about 30-35lbs was lean muscle...i ate slept and breathed bb...i never drank never smoked or did drugs...i was dedicated...i loved it...people looked at me like i was crazy for bein 20 years old and 250-255lbs and never partyin...then this past summer i crashed...drinkin and pills, (mostly perc's)....and not workin out for shit...i havent worked out since the beg. of summer...just drinkin and doin pills...i kick pills then get back on...i enjoy bein destructive and pain..this is were u guys start to think im nuts....i have no regard for death...i go 170mph on my bike atleast 2 times a week...if im not sleepin from takin to many pills im not sleepin cause i dont take any...i get so angry at my now ex gf, that i really wanted to make things work cause we just got back together...she was supportin me gettin off pills but doesnt realize how people change temporarily while kickin it..so now i say **** her for not helpin and always nit pickin everything i say.. and **** everyone...i dont wanna sound like a whiny pussy but this is the way i am...im on a destructive path and am ok with it..it makes me feel better and can be nice to people this way...has anyone ever been were i've been...i feel like i need to see my real freinds from back home..sorry for the rant...just the way life is for some people...

i can totally identify with how you're feeling bro. hell im actually working on a new thread about self destruction right now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information