Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Foskamink is offline Banned

compulsive liars

rant rant rant, i hate compulsive liars, my mum and sister are both really ****n bad offenders, and i hate living with my mum luckily im away from my sister. but liaring for no reason without second thought. any one got the same problem?
    my mum will lie to me in day to day living about the simplest and stupidest things all the time

Example: get my external harddrive from the box! i say its not there, she says it was on the table in the hotel and i must of put it in there, then she finds it was in her business bag that she use all the time. just stupid shit like that its bad enough but when they lie to blame u its ****ed up, she will get real angry at me and blame stuff on me, just because she dosnt want to be responsible for somthing, even if u prove them wrong they still blame u! what the **** is wrong with some people?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member

another foskamink thread

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    rant rant rant, i hate compulsive liars, my mum and sister are both really ****n bad offenders, and i hate living with my mum luckily im away from my sister. but liaring for no reason without second thought. any one got the same problem?
    my mum will lie to me in day to day living about the simplest and stupidest things all the time

Example: get my external harddrive from the box! i say its not there, she says it was on the table in the hotel and i must of put it in there, then she finds it was in her business bag that she use all the time. just stupid shit like that its bad enough but when they lie to blame u its ****ed up, she will get real angry at me and blame stuff on me, just because she dosnt want to be responsible for somthing, even if u prove them wrong they still blame u! what the **** is wrong with some people?

IT'S YOUR MOTHER, SHE'S NEVER WRONG !!!!!

Oh and go find another place to live if she's that bad lol

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    Oh and go find another place to live if she's that bad lol
    haha. its just pointless and driving me insane

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I dont think that makes them compulisve liars- u seem to get a little exicted over a simple mistake - no?

haha. its just pointless and driving me insane
    Listen, its your Mom, deal with it and behave yourself, I remember talkin to you about a month and a half ago, and you were telling me you were singing out the window and drinking beer at 2 AM... So i can just imagine your no picnic to live with !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I dont think that makes them compulisve liars- u seem to get a little exicted over a simple mistake - no?
    she does it with everything all day, and gets really angry somtimes. she just likes to put the responsibility to myself so she dosnt have any with the simplest of things.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    my mom and one of my sisters is the same way

and you were telling me you were singing out the window and drinking beer at 2 AM...
    ahahha i dont remember ever doing that let alone telling somone. hahah

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Compulsive lying is usually seen in people who have psychotic disorder. These people are unable to empathize with others and cannot see the reprocussions of their actions and or/lies. They just ignore them and keep living the fantasies in their heads...its weird.

my sister is a heroin addict and will sit their with her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she says shes not high she is just tired.my dad does the same thing he will be nodding out because he eats painkillers by the dosen and i will call him out on it and he says im drunk.Because when i get mad at him or my sister for being high or mad for any reason i studder really bad from brain damage from being high myself. Needless to say most of my family are liars.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    my sister is a heroin addict and will sit their with her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she says shes not high she is just tired.my dad does the same thing he will be nodding out because he eats painkillers by the dosen and i will call him out on it and he says im drunk.Because when i get mad at him or my sister for being high or mad for any reason i studder really bad from brain damage from being high myself. Needless to say most of my family are liars.
    How do we know this isn't one big lie then?

Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    How do we know this isn't one big lie then?
    you cought me. Im actualy a only child and i was raised by a church I dont really have parents.LOL

Is this a joke or are you serious ???

Is this a joke or are you serious ???
    Im not kidding.

my mom lies about paying bills and my electic or phone might get turned off every few months.And she will say it is company that made the mistake not her bring to lazy to give me the check or drop it off her self. And when she does something wrong she will bring up some stupid thing i have done in the past. And she tries to make herself look better in front of people by trying to make me look stupid.Last weekend one of her church friends came home with her the first thing she says to me infront of this lady is about me and how i use to do drugs.But not in the im proud of you for not using anymore but the you are so stupid listen to the way you talk and look at the money you have to spend on your lawyer and how I need to save my soul and go to church. as if i dont feel bad enogh about my past already.This is what my mom says befor she even tells me this ladys name. I LOVE YOU MOM
    Last edited by Schmidty; 11-06-2006 at 06:14 PM.

my mom lies about paying bills and my electic or phone might get turned off every few months.And she will say it is company that made the mistake not her bring to lazy to give me the check or drop it off her self. And when she does something wrong she will bring up some stupid thing i have done in the past. And she tries to make herself look better in front of people by trying to make me look stupid.Last weekend one of her church friends came home with her the first thing she says to me infront of this lady is about me and how i use to do drugs.But not in the im proud of you for not using anymore but the you are so stupid listen to the way you talk and look at the money you have to spend on your lawyer and how I need to save my soul and go to church. as if i dont feel bad enogh about my past already.This is what my mom says befor she even tells me this ladys name. I LOVE YOU MOM
    Are you in recovery ?? Thats funny your sister and dad are nodding on the couch, and your mom is rippin you apart, and why not pay your own bills or even better get out before you pick up again, thats like me hangin in a bar and drinkin soda, sooner or later its back to the bottle then the insanity begins..AGAIN

Are you in recovery ?? Thats funny your sister and dad are nodding on the couch, and your mom is rippin you apart, and why not pay your own bills or even better get out before you pick up again, thats like me hangin in a bar and drinkin soda, sooner or later its back to the bottle then the insanity begins..AGAIN
    my sis is staying with my mom and i till she gets her passport taken care of and my older bro is moving her out to japan with him.I have to live with my mom because I go to school full time and i pay for it myself.I work full time and I also clean 3 buildings with my girl to pay her back for all my lawyer fees.and my dad does not live with me this is when i see him at his house.

my sis is staying with my mom and i till she gets her passport taken care of and my older bro is moving her out to japan with him.I have to live with my mom because I go to school full time and i pay for it myself.I work full time and I also clean 3 buildings with my girl to pay her back for all my lawyer fees.and my dad does not live with me this is when i see him at his house.
    Well good luck, i def understand the lawyer thing, is yor sister going to Japan to try to get clean ???

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33

another foskamink thread
    keep them coming quietstorm, you have me rolling

schmity, good luck aye, i dont have that bad of a family, but i can relate to the talking bad about u infront of people to make themself look better. my mum does it all the time and its really anouying. but its life and i just rant because she did it today.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    fosamink...that sounds just like my ex gf's mom..she bi polar..but does exact same shit..she would make my ex feel like shit by doin real strange shit and lie alot...oh and guess what my ex is the same way...apple doesnt fall far from the tree...my ex lies through her teeth and makes me feel like shit...derr i shoulda seen that one comin...schidty im sorr to hear about that bro...stick by them and try to help..its fam and when people are on drugs they are alot dif.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I generally will lie to end a conversation quickly, or to avoid hurting someone's feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    I generally will lie to end a conversation quickly, or to avoid hurting someone's feelings.
    amen, to that.

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    my best freind when she starts rumbling i just walk off its gets soo ingoiring

chest6 is offline Banned
    my ex was like that...even if u proved her wrong...shed still try to lie..id be like r u kidding me..I just PROVED ur lying..then shed walk off all pissed lol

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Listen, its your Mom, deal with it and behave yourself, I remember talkin to you about a month and a half ago, and you were telling me you were singing out the window and drinking beer at 2 AM... So i can just imagine your no picnic to live with !!!!

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Well good luck, i def understand the lawyer thing, is yor sister going to Japan to try to get clean ???
    yeah she is going to go to japan to get clean and hopfully stay clean.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    my ex was like that...even if u proved her wrong...shed still try to lie..id be like r u kidding me..I just PROVED ur lying..then shed walk off all pissed lol
    My ex was a liar to.I tryed to help her get over her ex and she tells me shes done with him and she is tired of getting hurt.WHat happens like 4-5months into the relationship we are all drunk and cracked out she moanes her ex's name while we are having sex in my sisters sink. WHAT A WHORE.

yeah she is going to go to japan to get clean and hopfully stay clean.
    Thats one hell of a move, is she willing or is she being forced ???

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I think people lie to get attention..

Thats one hell of a move, is she willing or is she being forced ???
    more being forced because she has lost her house her kid her husband and my mom cant take it anymore.My dad lives off of his girl so he cant support anybody.And my other sister would not talk to her if hell froze over.So my bro makin her move out their with him and his wife Kazohmy(KAH-ZOOM-E).

but she is also kind of excited about going just because its a new place and she knows trie as she might she would not be abel to do heroin at my bros house he would kill her befor the thought went through her head.hes a little crazy but he is my hero.He powerlifts and shit so its always cool to workout with him when i get the chance

Mizfit is offline Banned
    ahahha i dont remember ever doing that let alone telling somone. hahah
    Are you sure your not the compulisve liar?

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Are you sure your not the compulisve liar?
    i obviously sprung me

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i obviously sprung me
    no clue what you just said.. does that mean because your mother is a compulsive liar and she gave birth to you, u r in fact one as well?

i ment u obviously sprung me. but no im not a liar but it ment infact i am one.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i ment u obviously sprung me. but no im not a liar but it ment infact i am one.
    So then maybe every single thread u have created is all a big lie..

Man i'm sure you have just affected all our opinions..

yeh? im really 12 and i live in turkey ive been caught in my fantasy lies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information