Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    That's the truth. It drives me nuts when I hear my girl friends talking about all their bullshit and how they really feel about guys, what they want, how much money he has, etc...then they complain and whine that they can't find a "quality" man....
    I don't do that.

i never ask a guy what kinda car he drives or how much money he makes..

only two questions i ask and i am completely serious;
    1. do you bowl? yes it is a trick because if he really likes too it is an instantt urn off. i detest bowling..

2. Are you or have you ever had any sexual feelings towards men.. if the answer is yes.. im gone.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I don't do that.

1. do you bowl? yes it is a trick because if he really likes too it is an instantt urn off. i detest bowling..

2. Are you or have you ever had any sexual feelings towards men.. if the answer is yes.. im gone.
    You don't like bowling? it's kind of fun and I've had alot of good dates when I was younger bowling

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com/

Check to see if your there boys.. hahah

figures girlz would have a site like this so they can be bitter and bash guys who obviously kicked em to the kurb or cheated on em.

Guys couldn't have a free site like this. It would cost too much money to maintain the amount of servers and b/w needed for THAT MUCH data.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    You don't like bowling? it's kind of fun and I've had alot of good dates when I was younger bowling
    NO WAY...

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Welcome back tren , I thought you were joining the women Just get cold like me then you will bang all the time and quality. Women hate a nice guy, that's why they fuk ass holes (ie goodcents) and "bad boys" If you know how it is, how can we get mad at the game

i dont know man, it just pisses me off when females act like they totally want my nuts one second, then the next second, they act like they dont...

I don't do that.

yea really, bowling sucks. id much rather roll some bowling balls onto the freeway.

(in case you dont know, im totally kiding)

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't do that.

Sounds like someone is playing games . Sounds a bit shady to me, asking trick questions. Just because I despise Desperate Housewives does not mean I wouldn't date a girl who likes it. Do you hate bowling that much? And why would he have feelings towards guys if he was crushin on you?

Sounds like someone is playing games . Sounds a bit shady to me, asking trick questions. Just because I despise Desperate Housewives does not mean I wouldn't date a girl who likes it. Do you hate bowling that much? And why would he have feelings towards guys if he was crushin on you?

busted! Yeah trick questions, pretty mean

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    The US is so much different than Germany. In the states I was expected to ask a girl out, pay for dinner and maybe a movie, drive her everyone and foot the bill for gas. After all of that I might not even get a kiss goodnight if it was the first date, just a hug. In Germany I have been asked out on dates where the girl paid for everything and THEN took me back to her crib for a night of wild sex.

Europeans are cool.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    listen i had a boyfriend who liked to bowl.. the damn bugger brought me bowling so many times when i was in my platform shoes and dressed to go out - it got silly - now i despise it.

Would a guy rather i ask about his car or money? NO!!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    busted! Yeah trick questions, pretty mean
    I really am a 100% against bowling..

No tricks!

No tricks!

hhuuuuhhh? I was talking about the trick questions

Superhuman is offline Banned
    You want a hug? I'll bring the tea over later and we can talk about our feelings and open up. I'll bring the tissue in case we need to share a tear (goodcents laughing his ass off )
    c'mon know what i'm saying... Durkheim wrote about suicide and talked about "Anomic Suicide" which is normalessness - a result of too rapid change. Umm... basically people need to feel accepted or else they will have a hard time coping with change, and Life IS change so thus they can't handle life. Everybody needs to feel loved - some people see sex as love, some see any kind of attention as love... that's why some people get crazy tattoos and piercings, it makes them feel special and people recognize that and they feel that attention as a kind-of love or acceptance in a way. Sluts have sex with many guys because they feel that the attention they get is love

No tricks!

i dont get it... are you trying to trick me?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    *44% of men surveyed would have sex on the first date, compared to only 23% of women. Kissing was one area in which men and women did agree, with 98% of males and 94% of women saying that they would kiss on the first date.
    (From the DSM)
    Hypoactive sexual desire disorder: Little or no interest in sexual activities (actual or fantasized)
    Prevalence: 20-35% of all women, 15% of all men
    The most common complaint of couples seeking sex therapy today.
    .................................................. .................................................. ...
    That leaves 41% of men and about 47% of women in between these 2 extremes.

So wheres the word "attraction" come into play? I see it nowhere in the results (like: *44% of men surveyed would have sex on the first date. **TO SOMEONE THEY'RE ATTRACTED TO**) Is that assumed by default? Because theres no way in hell I would even begin to believe 56% of men would turn down sex from an attractive first date.

But than again I never thought 15% of men have little to no interest in sexual activity. So that would lead me to assume that "15%" are senior citizens. But than thats not considered a disorder by the DSM. Thats a natural biological occurence, so who the hell are these ***15%*** of men who dont think about sex at all??

IM DYING TO KNOW THIS.

----> DYING. <-----

Because for this DISORDER to count as a MOOD disorder, it cant have a known biological cause.

So that would mean out of every 100 men, you subtract the old ones who produce no more test and naturally arent horny anymore, than the ones that may have had some medical condition that robbed them of thier natural desire for sex.

Maybe we're down to what now? About 86-87 guys?

Than we take 15% of that estimate which is 13 who = men who have "little or no interest in sexual activities at all"

So Im REALLY F**KING CURIOUS now.
    We have roughly 60,000 members on this site.
    So that means there should be around **9000** men on this site who again, "have little or no interest in sexual activities at all".

Being as though this is the field Im going into with my life, Id really like to hear from some men who fall into the 15% category. Because that really shocks the shit out of me.

you know what dating habit ive noticed?

people cheat on eachother all the time. thats not strictly men or women, its both.

it makes me depressed

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    (From the DSM)
    Hypoactive sexual desire disorder: Little or no interest in sexual activities (actual or fantasized)
    Prevalence: 20-35% of all women, 15% of all men
    The most common complaint of couples seeking sex therapy today.
    .................................................. .................................................. ...
    That leaves 41% of men and about 47% of women in between these 2 extremes.

So wheres the word "attraction" come into play? I see it nowhere in the results (like: *44% of men surveyed would have sex on the first date. **TO SOMEONE THEY'RE ATTRACTED TO**) Is that assumed by default? Because theres no way in hell I would even begin to believe 56% of men would turn down sex from an attractive first date.

But than again I never thought 15% of men have little to no interest in sexual activity. So that would lead me to assume that "15%" are senior citizens. But than thats not considered a disorder by the DSM. Thats a natural biological occurence, so who the hell are these ***15%*** of men who dont think about sex at all??

IM DYING TO KNOW THIS.

----> DYING. <-----

Because for this DISORDER to count as a MOOD disorder, it cant have a known biological cause.

So that would mean out of every 100 men, you subtract the old ones who produce no more test and naturally arent horny anymore, than the ones that may have had some medical condition that robbed them of thier natural desire for sex.

Maybe we're down to what now? About 86-87 guys?

Than we take 15% of that estimate which is 13 who = men who have "little or no interest in sexual activities at all"

So Im REALLY F**KING CURIOUS now.
    We have roughly 60,000 members on this site.
    So that means there should be around **9000** men on this site who again, "have little or no interest in sexual activities at all".

Being as though this is the field Im going into with my life, Id really like to hear from some men who fall into the 15% category. Because that really shocks the shit out of me.

Most men will not admit a disinterest in sex as they attach it to their masculity.

I have actually meet a few men who would fall into this 9000. There reasons vary, some of them funnier than other.

Some excuses - inadeqeacy, Sex is alot more work than masturbating..etc...

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Most men will not admit a disinterest in sex as they attach it to their masculity.

I have actually meet a few men who would fall into this 9000. There reasons vary, some of them funnier than other.

Some excuses - inadeqeacy, Sex is alot more work than masturbating..etc...
    Whatever, nothing beats sex! Except a pump...then I am cumming all day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information