Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mizfit is offline Banned

Talking Dating habits of the 21st century

We all know that saying, "Men are from Mars, women are from Venus" but what does that mean exactly? Here, a survey on why men want to score on the first date and how a funny guy will always win the heart of a woman.

*Despite the increase in female financial independence, more than 60% of women would not date a man who earned significantly less than them. Men are less concerned by the income gap, with only 4% unwilling to date a woman who earned significantly less and 2% who would not date a woman who earned significantly more than themselves.

*Regardless of the feminist movement, when it comes to the bill, traditional values still apply ... for women anyway. The results show that 66% of women believe that the man should pay for the first date, with the remainder willing to go dutch. By contrast, most men (60%) believe that the bill should be shared, signaling trouble for a number of first dates!

*Career versus family is another arena in which the battle of the sexes continues. While 64% of women preferred a career-oriented man to a family guy, the majority of men (52%) preferred women who were more family focused.

*It seems there's good news for would be Carmerons and Demis, with the older woman being the hot dating property of the last couple years. Over 99% of male respondents would date an older woman with 32% willing to date women up to 7 years older than themselves. This trend works in reverse with 43% of women willing to consider a younger man.

*Virginity is out and experience is in. 50% of men and 70% of women indicated that they would not date someone who'd had zero sexual relationships in the past 12 months. Men in particular, value sexual experience in a partner with 28% happy to date a woman who'd had more than 12 sexual relationships in the past year, proof that grandma needn't have worried about selling the cow because the milk was already being given out for free.

*44% of men surveyed would have sex on the first date, compared to only 23% of women. Kissing was one area in which men and women did agree, with 98% of males and 94% of women saying that they would kiss on the first date.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hooray for

Foskamink is offline Banned
    thats pretty good survey realistic too

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    thats pretty good survey realistic too

Because the results matched your extensive survey that you did on the same subject

goose is offline Banned
    Dear Mizfit,

Would you date a man who earned significantly less than you?

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    We all know that saying, "Men are from Mars, women are from Venus" but what does that mean exactly? Here, a survey on why men want to score on the first date and how a funny guy will always win the heart of a woman.

*Despite the increase in female financial independence, more than 60% of women would not date a man who earned significantly less than them. Men are less concerned by the income gap, with only 4% unwilling to date a woman who earned significantly less and 2% who would not date a woman who earned significantly more than themselves.

*Regardless of the feminist movement, when it comes to the bill, traditional values still apply ... for women anyway. The results show that 66% of women believe that the man should pay for the first date, with the remainder willing to go dutch. By contrast, most men (60%) believe that the bill should be shared, signaling trouble for a number of first dates!

*Career versus family is another arena in which the battle of the sexes continues. While 64% of women preferred a career-oriented man to a family guy, the majority of men (52%) preferred women who were more family focused.

*It seems there's good news for would be Carmerons and Demis, with the older woman being the hot dating property of the last couple years. Over 99% of male respondents would date an older woman with 32% willing to date women up to 7 years older than themselves. This trend works in reverse with 43% of women willing to consider a younger man.

*Virginity is out and experience is in. 50% of men and 70% of women indicated that they would not date someone who'd had zero sexual relationships in the past 12 months. Men in particular, value sexual experience in a partner with 28% happy to date a woman who'd had more than 12 sexual relationships in the past year, proof that grandma needn't have worried about selling the cow because the milk was already being given out for free.

*44% of men surveyed would have sex on the first date, compared to only 23% of women. Kissing was one area in which men and women did agree, with 98% of males and 94% of women saying that they would kiss on the first date.
    What age group we talkin about ??? And one of the biggist mistakes a man can do is not pay for the first date, That just shows that your cheap !!!!! And at 44 y/o i would never date a woman older than me try to keep it 35 and younger..

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Dear Mizfit,

Would you date a man who earned significantly less than you?
    I have.. money doesnt mean much to me - i make my own

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    What age group we talkin about ??? And one of the biggist mistakes a man can do is not pay for the first date, That just shows that your cheap !!!!! And at 44 y/o i would never date a woman older than me try to keep it 35 and younger..
    I will date a man who makes less than me - but regardless of that he better pay for the first date or there will not be a second..

It's just common curteosy

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    So then you dont mind paying the bills?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr

I would be a MR. Mom

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    I'm educated (a bad typer though)and employed - i don't have a problem with it

As long as he does my damn laundry

I'm wearing pants at work today.. something i havent done in over a year... people keep saying.. something is diferent about u today!!!

FU Dumbasses@@

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    I would be a MR. Mom
    I would have other things to call u

stuball is offline Banned
    I will date a man who makes less than me - but regardless of that he better pay for the first date or there will not be a second..

Someone posted a thread on some forum about a guy hasseling the sh!t out of some woman that didnt return his call for a second date ( she was out of town ) he kept calling her and wanted half the money back he went as far as calling the resturant and tried having them call her ( and they did ) even called her boss, now the best is she saved all the messages he left and posted them and his name and number on the forum, i listened to it once and wanted to kill this prick, i even called the number.. The bottom line is we are men and we should act like men and do the right thing.. I could never even think about askin for half the money.. Cheap people just piss me off !!! I gotta see if i can find that forum....

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    Someone posted a thread on some forum about a guy hasseling the sh!t out of some woman that didnt return his call for a second date ( she was out of town ) he kept calling her and wanted half the money back he went as far as calling the resturant and tried having them call her ( and they did ) even called her boss, now the best is she saved all the messages he left and posted them and his name and number on the forum, i listened to it once and wanted to kill this prick, i even called the number.. The bottom line is we are men and we should act like men and do the right thing.. I could never even think about askin for half the money.. Cheap people just piss me off !!! I gotta see if i can find that forum....
    theres a site called i think dontdatehim.. damn i cant find it.. but hilarious site

Mizfit is offline Banned
    http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com/

Check to see if your there boys.. hahah

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    what guy would not be down to smash after the 1st date

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it's fair for who ever asked the other out for the date to pay. If a chick asked me out, I'd prefer it if she paid. If I ask her out, I expect to pay.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    I think it's fair for who ever asked the other out for the date to pay. If a chick asked me out, I'd prefer it if she paid. If I ask her out, I expect to pay.
    I see your point, but i guess i haven't ever asked a guy out..

I will pay for every other date after the first if it's what is wanted, but first date a dude should pay...

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    dont worry miz, i'll foot the bill for our first date

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Very traditionally-minded. Guys should pay for the first date, open doors, stand road-side while walking, etc. Odds of hittin' it on the first date increase exponentially!

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member

*Despite the increase in female financial independence, more than 60% of women would not date a man who earned significantly less than them. [B
    depends what they call significant. I don't see a female attorney dating the fry guy at MickeyD's either.[/B]Men are less concerned by the income gap, with only 4% unwilling to date a woman who earned significantly less Of course. If the cashier at Starbuck's is hot, why not?and 2% who would not date a woman who earned significantly more than themselves.

*Regardless of the feminist movement, when it comes to the bill, traditional values still apply ... for women anyway. The results show that 66% of women believe that the man should pay for the first date, That should be 100%. Women can pay later on if they want, but the first has got to be the guy.with the remainder willing to go dutch. By contrast, most men (60%) believe that the bill should be shared That's why 60% of men can't get laid!, signaling trouble for a number of first dates!

*Career versus family is another arena in which the battle of the sexes continues. While 64% of women preferred a career-oriented man to a family guy, the majority of men (52%) preferred women who were more family focused. makes sense. someody's gotta raise the kids and somebody's gotta put food on the table. I prefer if both did both.

*It seems there's good news for would be Carmerons and Demis, with the older woman being the hot dating property of the last couple years. Over 99% of male respondents would date an older woman again, if she's hot, why not?with 32% willing to date women up to 7 years older than themselves. I'm 32 and have seen some hot 39 year olds, but dating and dating with a future are two different things.This trend works in reverse with 43% of women willing to consider a younger man.

*Virginity is out and experience is in. 50% of men and 70% of women indicated that they would not date someone who'd had zero sexual relationships in the past 12 months. Not sure abou this one. Half of all men said they would NOT! Men in particular, value sexual experience in a partner with 28% happy to date a woman who'd had more than 12 sexual relationships in the past year, proof that grandma needn't have worried about selling the cow because the milk was already being given out for free.

*44% of men surveyed would have sex on the first date, compared to only 23% of women. That will always be the surveyed answer. I usually get there on the first date and they ALWAYS put on this "Oh my god, I NEVER do this!" act. Kissing was one area in which men and women did agree, with 98% of males and 94% of women saying that they would kiss on the first date.
    bold

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR
    Very traditionally-minded. Guys should pay for the first date, open doors, stand road-side while walking, etc. Odds of hittin' it on the first date increase exponentially!
    Agreed or at least getting a kiss

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    what guy would not be down to smash after the 1st date
    i need to move out of home so i can make this a reality

also mizfit if u dont mind me asking what do u do for work?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i need to move out of home so i can make this a reality

also mizfit if u dont mind me asking what do u do for work?
    Advertising and National Sponsorship for a global technology company.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie

call me old fashioned, but i believe a man should always pay for everything

Quote Originally Posted by CSAR

dont get me wrong, getting x rated on a first date is fun, but sometimes, females will regret it the next day. like it makes them feel slutty.

i dont like the thought of my actions causing a girl to feel like sh_t, so i try to establish a strong friendship with a girl before i hook up with her

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    dont get me wrong, getting x rated on a first date is fun, but sometimes, females will regret it the next day. like it makes them feel slutty.

i dont like the thought of my actions causing a girl to feel like sh_t, so i try to establish a strong friendship with a girl before i hook up with her
    yeh same, its not as good i dont think if u dont have anything much going.
    and yeh i like to pay for most things myself. it might be because i got money, but i didnt date much when i was stone broke

Mizfit is offline Banned

When i was yuonger i never even kissed a guy on our first date.. now i'm older i have gotten less rigid.. but the whole sleeping with someone right off the bat still doesn't sit well in my head..

Things can move fast, but not that fast

When i was yuonger i never even kissed a guy on our first date.. now i'm older i have gotten less rigid.. but the whole sleeping with someone right off the bat still doesn't sit well in my head..

Things can move fast, but not that fast

exactly. i believe a relationship is about making eachother happy, not unhappy and remorsefull. besides, if things get physical immediately, then it can potentially ruin everything

yeh same, its not as good i dont think if u dont have anything much going.
    and yeh i like to pay for most things myself. it might be because i got money, but i didnt date much when i was stone broke

honestly bro, buying the woman you love all kinds of gifts is one of the best feelings in the world

honestly bro, buying the woman you love all kinds of gifts is one of the best feelings in the world

Are you sure someone didn't switch your gear with estrogen? (remember that part on the longest yard? )

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Are you sure someone didn't switch your gear with estrogen? (remember that part on the longest yard? )

nah, im not on estrogen... its all about progesterone and prolactin

ok, that's always on my mind too Chics can play you a million ways, don't believe everything they tell you. I have alot of "girl" friends and you should hear how they really think Nice guys finish last (not being mean, but trying to help )

[/B]

ok, that's always on my mind too Chics can play you a million ways, don't believe everything they tell you. I have alot of "girl" friends and you should hear how they really think Nice guys finish last (not being mean, but trying to help )

the majority of girls (or so it seems) ALWAYS play head games. its like they're so confused about what they want that they cant even act normally about it.

im not trying to talk sh_t here, but alot of girls are str8 crazy

the majority of girls (or so it seems) ALWAYS play head games. its like they're so confused about what they want that they cant even act normally about it.

im not trying to talk sh_t here, but alot of girls are str8 crazy
    Welcome back tren , I thought you were joining the women Just get cold like me then you will bang all the time and quality. Women hate a nice guy, that's why they fuk ass holes (ie goodcents) and "bad boys" If you know how it is, how can we get mad at the game

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    [/B]

I have alot of "girl" friends and you should hear how they really think
    That's the truth. It drives me nuts when I hear my girl friends talking about all their bullshit and how they really feel about guys, what they want, how much money he has, etc...then they complain and whine that they can't find a "quality" man....

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    bold
    I've gotta disagree on 60% of guys can't get laid because they want to split the bill. I think that by the time it comes to paying for a date you should already be having sex with the woman. I spend 0$ before I get the girl in the sack. after we have sex I'll take her out to dinner.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    i have always had sex or gotten "x-rated" on the 1st date and never was there any potential for a relationship when I did that. Last Sunday for the 1st time I took it slow and only gave her a little peck. I don't think chances are good that a relationship with any substance could come from a sexual relationship

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    I've gotta disagree on 60% of guys can't get laid because they want to split the bill. I think that by the time it comes to paying for a date you should already be having sex with the woman. I spend 0$ before I get the girl in the sack. after we have sex I'll take her out to dinner.
    I used to be like that, but random sex stops being satisfying after a while. I realized the only reason I wanted to f*ck around was because I wanted acceptance deep down and every time I stuck my penis inside a vagina I felt I was being accepted

...it all boils down to the fact that everybody just wants to feel loved, even if they don't know how - and yes that applies to everyone in some way

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    I used to be like that, but random sex stops being satisfying after a while. I realized the only reason I wanted to f*ck around was because I wanted acceptance deep down and every time I stuck my penis inside a vagina I felt I was being accepted

...it all boils down to the fact that everybody just wants to feel loved, even if they don't know how - and yes that applies to everyone in some way

You want a hug? I'll bring the tea over later and we can talk about our feelings and open up. I'll bring the tissue in case we need to share a tear (goodcents laughing his ass off )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information