Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    im pretty sure he was in the marines...im guessin u are too...he had his 15 mins...he had a good album but that was a long time ago...do u know why he was kicked out..
    so much hype for him too

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    he was in my top 2 at one point but it isnt the same anymore. my all time list he is in my top 4 just b/c of what he did with everything up until encore
    i see what ur sayin...i thought it was cool that he gets real personal on it though...who's in ur top 4 now...

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Here is something that is great advise to future rappers/ gangbangers.....tupac was shot several times before his fatal shooting, fifty cent was shot something like 9 times and lived. Obviously these guys need some bigger caliber handguns, I bet 50 cent wouldn't have survived 9 shots from a Desert Eagle,hahahahaha.

yea really bro, these guys need to stop fu_king around with the small caliber handguns, and start using real guns... like those gang bangers that got their hands on a belt fed MG-42

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I think they're needs to be a rapper who wears real tree camo and carries a Bow. Nobody wants to **** with a bow/cross bow, and it's silent but deadly in the ghetto's. Or what about one who sports a mase or a sword, now that would be the shit. His lyrics could be something like "Boy, come round here I goin gut you, Fo' real I goin' buck you, cut you up and chuck you, yeah nigga **** you!!!" something along those lines

HAHAHA thats great bro

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i see what ur sayin...i thought it was cool that he gets real personal on it though...who's in ur top 4 now...
    all time top 4...jay-z, tupac, AZ(been a big fan of his for a while), eminem, biggie and old nas are tied together for the 5th

i dont really like mainstream rap. the sh_ts not gangster anymore. i prefer rappers that talk about doing drive bys, and selling crack. haha, brotha lynch hung has alot of really great things to say in his music

try to run up on a uzi with a nine clip, and find your brain cookin in a barbeque pit

imo it doesnt get much better than that.

all time top 4...jay-z, tupac, AZ(been a big fan of his for a while), eminem, biggie and old nas are tied together for the 5th

hey man, you ever heard dre dog's first album called i hate you with a passion?

i only listen to east coast, cant stand that down south garbage(but i do like outkast and lil wayne), so i like method man, joe budden, old dmx, black rob, beanie siegel, and young gunz' first cd was tight
    Last edited by italianplayboy09; 11-09-2006 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    hey man, you ever heard dre dog's first album called i hate you with a passion?

damn, i cant stop listening to the song scrapas. northsiders hate southsiders, thats for sure

well he goes by the name andre nickatina now. dre dog is what he used to call himself

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    This one tops them all
    yes it does!

mink please post something that makes sense

no i havent heard that album

no i havent heard that album

damn, are you serious?

i thought everyone knew about that album.

situation critical doesn't sound familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    yes it does!

mink please post something that makes sense

hey doc, hows it goin?

how long ago did it come out?

Foskamink is offline Banned
    yo whats up with dmx now being a crack head?

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    thats old news brah

how long ago did it come out?

im not sure... around 1993 i think

im not sure... around 1993 i think
    damn thats way before i even got into liking rap

haha, remember when he got busted trying to steal cars from an airport?

haha, remember when he got busted trying to steal cars from an airport?

with a prostitute

damn thats way before i even got into liking rap

yea me too. i used to hate rap... but then i heard the song muthafu_ka. i couldnt stop listening to rap after that. especially the really angry and aggressive rap. i love that sh_t

with a prostitute

haha, he had a prostitue with him too?

oh man...

he also had cocaine on him

haha, he had a prostitue with him too?

oh man...

he also had cocaine on him
    i wish he was the same ol dmx that brought out "its dark and hell is hot" and "flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood". now he's a fvcked up crack head. his last cd blew. tren would it be correct if i said you were a dmx fan at one point?

i wish he was the same ol dmx that brought out "its dark and hell is hot" and "flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood". now he's a fvcked up crack head. his last cd blew. tren would it be correct if i said you were a dmx fan at one point?

i havnt heard much of his music actually...

i mean about 6 months ago spencer told me dmx was tight, so i downloaded a few of his songs, but i didn't like any of them

dmx's voice kinda reminds me of jah rule... and i hate jah rule

i was just assuming b/c you said you like that angry aggressive rap and dmx has a little of that

dmx's voice kinda reminds me of jah rule... and i hate jah rule
    dmx was around waaaayyy before ja rule so i cant make that comparison but i know what you mean. what a joke ja rule was. like i said before im not a 50 fan but one thing the man did that no one else did was he totally ruined someone elses career with just lyrics. when he first came out selling out ja it was nasty and then of course it got old and so did he

dmx was around waaaayyy before ja rule so i cant make that comparison but i know what you mean. what a joke ja rule was. like i said before im not a 50 fan but one thing the man did that no one else did was he totally ruined someone elses with just lyrics. when he first came out selling out ja it was nasty and then of course it got old and so did he

jah rule is a little bitch. i get pissed whenever i see his ugly ass face...

oh yea, his music sucks ass too

i was just assuming b/c you said you like that angry aggressive rap and dmx has a little of that

yea i saw that hes got some pretty good titles for his songs. i cant remember any off the top of my head, but i think i remember something about eating his enemies flesh or something

****ed up what happend to dmx.. he should have atleast a few mill tucked away no need to be jackin cars and smoking crack but made respect for continue to do what he does. minus the crack habbit

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    word mink!!!

dmx was around waaaayyy before ja rule so i cant make that comparison but i know what you mean. what a joke ja rule was. like i said before im not a 50 fan but one thing the man did that no one else did was he totally ruined someone elses career with just lyrics. when he first came out selling out ja it was nasty and then of course it got old and so did he
    but if 50 cents album didnt sell what 10 mill copys or what ever get rich or die tryin sold, ja wouldnt have been stomped on as hard. his lyrics wernt what killed him it was his album. when 50 became the shit and he hated ja, if u wanted to be a 50 fan u had to hate ja, so alot of people said **** ja because 50 was the shit and he said it, not because 50 killed him lyrically with his tracks and disses.

also check it 50 is a ****n sell out, 50 had mad love in the hood before he blew and even when he blew, but the money changed him. 50 wouldnt handle his beef in the day he would have his boys. and when 50 blew he left them all behind and didnt give a shit. 50s main man gets locked on gun charges. at that point get rich or die trying sold 7 million copies, damn 75grand for bail and he couldnt even put it up for him. he had to put his grandmas house up, and 50s lame excuse was, if i help them then the media puts there crimes on me if im asociated with him by paying his bail. sad ****

but if 50 cents album didnt sell what 10 mill copys or what ever get rich or die tryin sold, ja wouldnt have been stomped on as hard. his lyrics wernt what killed him it was his album. when 50 became the shit and he hated ja, if u wanted to be a 50 fan u had to hate ja, so alot of people said **** ja because 50 was the shit and he said it, not because 50 killed him lyrically with his tracks and disses.

also check it 50 is a ****n sell out, 50 had mad love in the hood before he blew and even when he blew, but the money changed him. 50 wouldnt handle his beef in the day he would have his boys. and when 50 blew he left them all behind and didnt give a shit. 50s main man gets locked on gun charges. at that point get rich or die trying sold 7 million copies, damn 75grand for bail and he couldnt even put it up for him. he had to put his grandmas house up, and 50s lame excuse was, if i help them then the media puts there crimes on me if im asociated with him by paying his bail. sad ****
    i suggest to stop getting your information on BET's show BEEF. 50 murdered ja rule with his lyrics, he called him out saying how he was a b!tch for making girl music and it was true. 50 also proved how ja rule wasnt hard like he was trying to be with his lyrics against ja. people starting realizing how phony ja rule was and thats when his career went down the drains. if you think people didnt like ja b/c of the simple fact that 50 didnt then youre mistaken, that mighta been the way YOU stopped liking him but not everyone else

i suggest to stop getting your information on BET's show BEEF. 50 murdered ja rule with his lyrics, he called him out saying how he was a b!tch for making girl music and it was true. 50 also proved how ja rule wasnt hard like he was trying to be with his lyrics against ja. people starting realizing how phony ja rule was and thats when his career went down the drains. if you think people didnt like ja b/c of the simple fact that 50 didnt then youre mistaken, that mighta been the way YOU stopped liking him but not everyone else
    ofcourse it wasnt just because 50 hated him, but that was a huge impact on it. if get rich or die trying didnt go platinum 50 wouldnt have done shit all to ja, 50 got the croud behind him. and altho he did have better lyrics and clown ja to peices. without his album he wouldnt have been able to touch him. sorry i dont have BET 50s and jas beef go back to 97, 50 made his whole career off beef, he went for the big names that wernt selling huge amounts at the time and it all happend right before he dropped his album. then took full strength during the first 6 months and thats what made 50 so successful. take away all his beefing and calling out other rappers and see what it would have done for him. he wouldnt have sold a qutor of the albums. he just went for ja first because there was a long rivalry, then he went for any one who jump on a track with ja, even if they didnt diss 50. dont give me that shit u suggest shit because i know whats up and now u see cats killing 50 and gunit cause they sold out, 50 is a rookie and he tried to take the vets out, it worked for record sales but he dosnt have the streets behind him anymore. he cant even walk through his old neighbourhood. some ****n success and life his living, plan 50 sucks dick and ja was just the start of his publicity stunts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information