chest6 is offline Banned

What is the point..

Of doing cardio for 10 minutes?? Im sittin on the bike doin cardio tonight..these fat bishes next to me do cardio for 8 minutes and leave..girl next to me for 12 then leaves. Dont say Im weird for noticing because everyone knows cardio is god awful boring and u gotta do sumthin..(and I was at one without a tv in front of me )

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    If thats ALL they do its pathetic. I do cardio for 5-10 mins pre-workout to make sure Im warmed up. I dont do it all the time but usually when Im at school and in the winter because I have to walk in the cold 10-15mnis first and I want to avoid lifting cold.

But if they are fat lard sacs than its too bad they do this. The thing that gets me more than the fact people dont push themselves is they lie to themselves to find comfort. I mean Im sure everyone does it from time to time, I do for school work etc. But I have heard too many people say "Oh best workout of my life today blah blah..." You damn well know its a lie but these girls sit around dont do much and go home and lie to their bf/husband whoever about it to feel good and actually in the end BELIEVE that they did have a great workout.

The one upside is knowing that these people will always wish they looked like you.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    If thats ALL they do its pathetic. I do cardio for 5-10 mins pre-workout to make sure Im warmed up. I dont do it all the time but usually when Im at school and in the winter because I have to walk in the cold 10-15mnis first and I want to avoid lifting cold.

But if they are fat lard sacs than its too bad they do this. The thing that gets me more than the fact people dont push themselves is they lie to themselves to find comfort. I mean Im sure everyone does it from time to time, I do for school work etc. But I have heard too many people say "Oh best workout of my life today blah blah..." You damn well know its a lie but these girls sit around dont do much and go home and lie to their bf/husband whoever about it to feel good and actually in the end BELIEVE that they did have a great workout.

The one upside is knowing that these people will always wish they looked like you.
    really? i didn't know females were going for that roided out gorilla look

damn bino, you know what?

you look almost exactly like my friend from highschool in your avatar. your real name wouldn't happen to be alex would it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    really? i didn't know females were going for that roided out gorilla look

LOL. You know what I mean.

As for the avatar, thats crazy I look like your friend. That pic is really shaded in to sorta hide my face, I gotta change it anyways its getting tired.

But ya my real name is Sergio.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

As for the avatar, thats crazy I look like your friend. That pic is really shaded in to sorta hide my face, I gotta change it anyways its getting tired.

what part of ontario u from dude?

LBT
    LBT is offline Associate Member
    Yep, see it all the time. I spend more time warming up than most do for their cardio workout. I can understand if they're working their way up, but more than likely they're not.

chest6 is offline Banned

Yep..that fatty sure was looking at me a lot..then she was talkin about me to her friend next to her but i was too unphased to pause my ipod and give a shit what they were saying I watched her set the time to 40 minutes..then get up 30 minutes early of that point rofl..

Her friend was talking to her in front of her and she left so this is why the fattie left..

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude the worse is when they come to the gym with makeup caked on their face, then as they progress into their cardio it starts melting off. groooosss

uponone23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    Dude the worse is when they come to the gym with makeup caked on their face, then as they progress into their cardio it starts melting off. groooosss

Its like watching the lard melt in the tub left on the counter.

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    what part of ontario u from dude?
    Ok so my real name is not Sergio.

I am in Waterloo right now bro.

haha yea, i was just joking around bro.

but seriously, if someone told me that really was my boy alex in your avatar, id believe it... sure looks like him

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    yuk

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    damn bino, you know what?

you look almost exactly like my friend from highschool in your avatar. your real name wouldn't happen to be alex would it?
    Im Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    Im Alex.

yea, but you're 19-20 right?

the guy im thinking of is 23

Ok so my real name is not Sergio.

yea, for some reason i didn't think that was your real name

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    There's a shari's right next to my gym back at home....the obese people will literally do cardio for 15-20 min and go straight to shari's....I'm like WTFF!!!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I hate Cardio! - i will do it for 20 minutes.. one one machine if i wanna do more i gotta switch it up.. Stair mill Rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I hate Cardio! - i will do it for 20 minutes.. one one machine if i wanna do more i gotta switch it up.. Stair mill Rocks!

yea, the stairmaster is great... much more effective than running on a tredmill.

i can do cardio for days, but it doesnt ever seem to do anything for me other than making my knees hurt

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    I see people doing it all the time..10minutes will hardly burn off a piece of chicken lol let alone whoppers these fattys eat

Thread Information