Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

back from the dead, and PO'ed!

hurray! after over 2 months of having no internet connection i am finally back online! and boy-howdee have i needed to vent on this site!

well, after my bulking cycle i went through a clomid/nolvadex PCT. last time i used clomid (which was the first time) i noticed it affected my thoughts, to the point that i thought i was going crazy lol. But, this time, the depression was very real! luckily, i knew why i was feeling that way, and also knew that after 3 weeks id be fine, but it made me appreciate the power and drastic effect depression can have as an illness. i shall not use clomid again. Anywho, all good now, apart from the weight loss ive experienced post cycle.

i got upto 192lbs on cycle, and now, about a month after PCT im down to about 180lbs, which is actually lighter than before i started! I cant for the life of me understand why. surely i didnt gain 10 lbs of water? i watched a video of me wrestling whilst on-cycle, and watched a video of a match i had last week, and the size difference is very noticeable, although obviously i now look much harder due to the water loss.

i had been eating 5,000-6,000 calories each day about 6 weeks before i started the course, and have gradually dropped the cals after PCT, probably just around 4,000kcals now. i carried out a stringent PCT, was still training the same, although i dropped afew sets here and there so i wasnt overtraining, but still ive lost all that weight.

i feel that my musclemass is higher than it was before cycle, but for ****s sake, before cycle i was deadlifting 405lbs for a good 4-5 reps, on-cycle was getting 6 or seven, and then on monday i tried them, with 405lbs, and only managed one lousy rep! absolutely fuming! although i guess ive had afew back problems lately, nowt major, just enough to hinder training (i currently am not doing squats, which is rather gutting)

anyway, il stop ranting, and would just like to say "hello everybody", hopefully im back again now
    Last edited by Timm1704; 11-09-2006 at 06:37 AM.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome back man!

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    lmfao welcome back, i been offline for time too. split up with mrs too. this is my first comment back on ar

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    welcome back.

its been 2 months since youve been gone? it didnt seem that long at all, but anyways welcome back. what cycle did you run?

week 1-6 50mg dbol ED
    week 1-10 400mg deca EW
    week 1-12 1000mg Test E EW
    proviron @ 25-50mg ED throughout

just got back from the gym now, me and my training partner were down about losing size lol. he has jumped back on, after about 6 weeks of being off, if that. i was intending on cutting now, with clenbuterol as my only drug, but now, i am thinking of throwing in a steroid such as tren throughout cutting, or, just run another bulker. i was planning on staying off any type of steroid until after the new year, but now im not so sure

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    week 1-6 50mg dbol ED
    week 1-10 400mg deca EW
    week 1-12 1000mg Test E EW
    proviron @ 25-50mg ED throughout

just got back from the gym now, me and my training partner were down about losing size lol. he has jumped back on, after about 6 weeks of being off, if that. i was intending on cutting now, with clenbuterol as my only drug, but now, i am thinking of throwing in a steroid such as tren throughout cutting, or, just run another bulker. i was planning on staying off any type of steroid until after the new year, but now im not so sure

its hard to resist when you feel shit,or weaker than b4.and if you got the stuff already its worse,i wanna jump on my self after a failed 2nd cycle.but im gonna wait till jan-feb 07.

that was a good cycle you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    its hard to resist when you feel shit,or weaker than b4.and if you got the stuff already its worse,i wanna jump on my self after a failed 2nd cycle.but im gonna wait till jan-feb 07.

that was a good cycle you did there.
    yeah i felt great, but, was constantly thinking "damn i cant wait to cut" as i felt fat. now, i wish i was bulking. as it stands i have no money to pay for a cycle, so for afew months atleast, il be natty

yea it was, why do you think you lost so much during pct?

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Welcome back Timm!! I was wondering where the hell you were.....

Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    yea it was, why do you think you lost so much during pct?
    i really dont know. maybe i just have a very odd body lol. my diet has remained the same throughout PCT, and for afew weeks after i kept the cals at 5,000 before dropping gradually, training has been going great, my PCT was solid. so, i really dont know.

and style, i missed you man

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    You were gone?welcome back. We missed your warped sense of humor

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    WB man

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    You were gone?welcome back. We missed your warped sense of humor
    Shame on you........... How could you not notice one of the best bro's on here was MIA for a while?

j/k

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    well, after my bulking cycle i went through a clomid/nolvadex PCT. last time i used clomid (which was the first time) i noticed it affected my thoughts, to the point that i thought i was going crazy lol. But, this time, the depression was very real! luckily, i knew why i was feeling that way, and also knew that after 3 weeks id be fine, but it made me appreciate the power and drastic effect depression can have as an illness.
    welcome back, i know exactly what you mean with clomid, im 2 weeks in and i feel like shit. depressed as hell some days and sometimes just lay in bed terrified for some reason but its only 2 more weeks so ill just try to follow my diet and shit and not lose too much.

Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    lmfao welcome back, i been offline for time too. split up with mrs too. this is my first comment back on ar
    Welcome back spencer! The wierdest thing just happened, i confused spencer with perfectbast for some reason. I looked at spencers avvie in this post and then scrolled down to perfects post and only then realized they were 2 different people. Could it be that spencer and perfect look a little alike..... I don't know how or why, but i was confused for a second. I think i need some sleep but i just drank a damn espresso and i'm wired.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Wb..

Thread Information