Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR
    I didn't even notice he was wearing a hat, 'cause his smile blinded me!

Quote Originally Posted by CSAR
    So he's an airman, huh? Not wearing ARPAT (Army pattern) or MARPAT (Marine pattern) B D U's. Not wearing Navy dungarees, although he could have an MOS that's authorized to wear B D U's. Hmmm...could also be a pre-ARPAT/MARPAT picture. So which service is he in?
    You ever heard of don't ask don't tell? Stop askin' cause I'm not telllin'.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Men Seek Apology and Possibly Money From Ex-'Seinfeld' Star
    11/24/06
    Associated Press
    LOS ANGELES (AP) - Two men who say they were insulted by actor-comedian Michael Richards during his racist rant at a comedy club want a personal apology and maybe some money, their lawyer said Friday.

The men, Frank McBride and Kyle Doss, said they were part of a group of about 20 people who had gathered at West Hollywood's Laugh Factory to celebrate a friend's birthday. According to their attorney, Gloria Allred, they were ordering drinks when Richards berated them for interrupting his act.

When one of their group replied that he wasn't funny, Richards launched into a string of obscenities and repeatedly used the n-word. A video cell phone captured the outburst.

Richards, who played Jerry Seinfeld's wacky neighbor Kramer on the TV sitcom "Seinfeld," made a nationally televised apology on David Letterman's "Late Night" show earlier this week. He has since apologized to civil rights leaders the Rev. Jesse Jackson and the Rev. Al Sharpton.

But Allred complained Friday that he "has not apologized to his victims directly, face to face, man to man."

Richards' publicist said his client wants to apologize to both men, who are black, but hasn't been able to locate them.

Allred, speaking by phone from Colorado, said Richards should meet McBride and Doss in front of a retired judge to "acknowledge his behavior and to apologize to them" and allow the judge to decide on monetary compensation.

"It's not enough to say 'I'm sorry,'" she said.

She did not mention a specific figure, but pitched the idea as a way for the comic to avoid a lawsuit.

"Our clients were vulnerable," Allred said. "He went after them. He singled them out and he taunted them, and he did it in a closed room where they were captive."

The video of Richards' outburst shows several people getting up and walking out as he shouts at the audience.

Richards' publicist said the comic wasn't considering any demand for payment. "He's not dealing with that," Howard Rubenstein said. "He wants to apologize to them directly and then see what happens."
    These guys dont deserve a penny what kind of pussys are they, if they were in some comedy club with a no name comic and this happend do you think they would be sueing ??? Do you know how maney comics rip on the auidence ??? Please, He SHOULD apologized, to the whole black community .. But remember in this country we still have freedom of speech... And Gloria Allred needs to be bitch slapped, she's nothing but a fvckin loud mouth..

Well Micheal Richards was on The Rev Jesse Jackson Radio Show, only seen a small clip on the news.. Anybody hear it ????

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    I saw it .. dont know what to think..

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    I saw it .. dont know what to think..
    How did the Rev react to his apology ???

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread Information