Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Foskamink is offline Banned

new bangstun video

dont bash it, its the truth and i dig this video and spirit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl0mE3LdoLE

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I liked bangstun. Yeah some of his info was not correct but he is trying and I like the core of his message. I posted my backing of him on other bangstun threads....

He needs another invite here and someone needs to tell him we may bust his chops, but we do that with everyone(or at least I do)

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Yep, some stupid things about steroids and greg valentino... only because he was not educated.

Holy Shyt Lmfao!!!!
    guy showing off his suppliments vido like 10+

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    i thought he was a cool guy he has a positive outlook on things in general, he has motivated himself and his entrie group over 100 people to get fit. He basically changed his lifestly and many others mad props if you ask me

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    The guy has balls. Even if his information is incorrect, it takes guts to lay it out there for all to see. My question is whether or not he has the capacity to learn from criticism. Granted, a lot of it has been negative, but some has been constructive. If he combines his willingness to voice his ideas with correct information, he could do a lot of good.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I cant belive yall could watch that whole 10 minute video.........

chest6 is offline Banned
    that was a pretty cool vid..good message

bangstun is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR
    The guy has balls. Even if his information is incorrect, it takes guts to lay it out there for all to see. My question is whether or not he has the capacity to learn from criticism. Granted, a lot of it has been negative, but some has been constructive. If he combines his willingness to voice his ideas with correct information, he could do a lot of good.
    Of course I learn! I am doing it I lost 26 lbs, I do cardio and train and my diet is green vegies chicken turkey, beef, tuna all the good stuff for you. I have had some give me great advice and I thank you. I'm doing it and have poeple now doing it with me some 400 lbs and it is great to see them doing something about it. I let myself slip and I got lazy and then when I started back in the gym I just wanted to lift heavy didn't care about my diet and as you see in my first video that was a bad idea look how fat I was and thats even afetr going to the gym on a regular basis for a year. I learned from my mistakes and changing things around to better myself

Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    i thought he was a cool guy he has a positive outlook on things in general, he has motivated himself and his entrie group over 100 people to get fit. He basically changed his lifestly and many others mad props if you ask me
    I read your other coment about if I know how to diet how I let myself get to 25% body fat well its because I didn't apply something I knew. I went worked out and didn't do cardio didn't eat rigth and look where it got me. SO I changed that and am dropping the body fat.

O.K. Now I have a question for you guys. My buddy called me and was telling me that he just ordered this stuff called targex or something that apply on your body and it suppose to help lose weight. I laughed and asked if it was preperation H but he says NOOO I looked into it. Something about fat lipids? Now have any of you heard of it or even tried it?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    it was once sold by the peptide sponsor on this site. Some people found it great and others complained it just did not work. I believe it is for spot fat loss i.e. abs or other small trouble spots.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by bangstun
    O.K. Now I have a question for you guys. My buddy called me and was telling me that he just ordered this stuff called targex or something that apply on your body and it suppose to help lose weight. I laughed and asked if it was preperation H but he says NOOO I looked into it. Something about fat lipids? Now have any of you heard of it or even tried it?
    Check out this link....

Targex - The Ultimate Topical Fat Burning peptide!

cool new vid BTW. Im an ext fatty and i totally agree with your comments. I hate it when people think that being over weight is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by HORSE
    Thanks, I would have to take a bath in that stuff lol I ain't to the point yet to worry just about spot fat! thanks for the link

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    cool new vid BTW. Im an ext fatty and i totally agree with your comments. I hate it when people think that being over weight is fine.
    I just read your post on Clen . Awesome man thanks I wanted to know more but what about albuteral isn't that in the same family. this is what I read: Albuterol actually has some benefits that Clen doesn’t. Just like Clen, Albuterol binds to the beta 2 adrenergic receptors. Beta 2 receptor stimulation is a very potent mechanism for initiating fat loss. Stimulating the beta-2 receptors found in fat cells activates hormone sensitive lipase, to break up stored fat into free fatty acids which are then used as fuel by the body (1). Once those fatty acids are broken up, Albuterol then has the added effect of elevating your metabolism, which helps you use the free fatty acids that it has broken up. It’s a very potent fat burner, as a result of both being able to break up stored fat and make it available as energy, as well as increasing the rate at which this energy is used.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Heres and artical on albuteral by Anthony Roberts.....

Albuterol Article

I just read your post on Clen. Awesome man thanks I wanted to know more but what about albuteral isn't that in the same family. this is what I read: Albuterol actually has some benefits that Clen doesn’t. Just like Clen, Albuterol binds to the beta 2 adrenergic receptors. Beta 2 receptor stimulation is a very potent mechanism for initiating fat loss. Stimulating the beta-2 receptors found in fat cells activates hormone sensitive lipase, to break up stored fat into free fatty acids which are then used as fuel by the body (1). Once those fatty acids are broken up, Albuterol then has the added effect of elevating your metabolism, which helps you use the free fatty acids that it has broken up. It’s a very potent fat burner, as a result of both being able to break up stored fat and make it available as energy, as well as increasing the rate at which this energy is used.
    Thx mate, agreed albuterol looks to be very interesting. That article by A Roberts is a good one and I shall be using albuterol for next cut when the time comes.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    hes still fat, no details, no vascularity, but hey at least he has fans...........

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    hes still fat, no details, no vascularity, but hey at least he has fans...........
    Why is it that its all the little maggots that want to pull this guy down?

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    hmmm... because he chimed in an decided to bash on us and pretends to know his shit when he dosnt

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    waste.
    dont bother with it, keep doing what you are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    and also, its not like i have a problem with the guy, i've never spoken to him he seems like a nice guy and all that good sh1t so whatever i say to you regarding bangston is a from a bodybuilding aspect not personal

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Glad to see you back big guy.
    ***No source checks!!!***

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    bangstun taking advice from this board? good

pepperoni is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    He never once claimed to be anything else. He knows where he stands and has a realistic view of himself, and he is making progress, that is obvious, u can see it from video to video. Everyone starts off somewhere, what will your comment accomplish? Cause if it was a joke it wasn't funny, and if you were tryin to make fun of him, then that was pretty pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by pepperoni
    He never once claimed to be anything else. He knows where he stands and has a realistic view of himself, and he is making progress, that is obvious, u can see it from video to video. Everyone starts off somewhere, what will your comment accomplish? Cause if it was a joke it wasn't funny, and if you were tryin to make fun of him, then that was pretty pathetic.
    What does any post accomplish, its called saying what you see. Its not hatin, its reality.

Here why dont you go give Carlos some crap for pointing out the obvious too
    I wonder how our contest boy is doing...
    I wonder how our contest boy is doing...

as you can see carlos said that in a joking manner and was more making fun of foskamink's trouble conveying what he wanted to say. Which I asked you if you were making a joke, and it appears you werent, so those are completely different scenarios.

as you can see carlos said that in a joking manner and was more making fun of foskamink's trouble conveying what he wanted to say. Which I asked you if you were making a joke, and it appears you werent, so those are completely different scenarios.
    Ok, so watch his videos and tell me he isnt fat, and tell me he has vascularity and definition then I will retract my previous statement.

Triple X is offline Banned
    Quit whining ya big puss. SVT can say what ever the Fack he wants. And who are you to tell him what he can or can't say. Too many people on this board worried about being "PC" or saving some poor schmuck from getting his feelings hurt. Boo fvcking hoo!

this is a disgrace.
    this board is meant to be fun community, of members that have same or similar ambitions in the bodybuilding world .

you people no need to come here and start telling each other off and putting other people down.

i really dont see the purpose of arguing over something that is not even going to change anything in your lives.

so people relax and enjoy your stay...........

Quote Originally Posted by collar
    this is a disgrace.
    this board is meant to be fun community, of members that have same or similar ambitions in the bodybuilding world .

you people no need to come here and start telling each other off and putting other people down.

i really dont see the purpose of arguing over something that is not even going to change anything in your lives.

i like your thinking

Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    i like your thinking
    thank you

cheers

*gives everyone whos arguing an E-slap*

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    this is a disgrace.

I agree. The guy is trying !!!

this is a disgrace.

Once again, I'm not arguing, i'm just stating what I and everyone else sees

my hands E-hurt from E-slapping everyone so hard. Come back GH numb hand sides all is forgiven!

Foskamink is offline Banned
    as you can see carlos said that in a joking manner and was more making fun of foskamink's trouble conveying.
    what are you talking about! wheres carlos. i really like this video and his attitude no trouble trying to come from thread.

Bruce000 is offline Associate Member
    Atleast he is willing to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple X
    Quit whining ya big puss. SVT can say what ever the Fack he wants. And who are you to tell him what he can or can't say. Too many people on this board worried about being "PC" or saving some poor schmuck from getting his feelings hurt. Boo fvcking hoo!
    I never once tried to tell him what he can or cannot say, I just didn't understand what his pointing out of the obvious and putting the guy down would accomplish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information