Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    what are you talking about! wheres carlos. i really like this video and his attitude no trouble trying to come from thread.
    he said it in the thread I made a few days ago, and no one gave him any hassel over stating the obvious. its no big deal, its being blown out of proportion, i criticized a guy who publically shows himself, big deal and yes, now i give him credit for comming on here and asking for help, which he did not at first

bangstun is offline New Member
    SVTmuscle is just pointing out the obvious just not saying that I have lost any weight. I know I am STILL fat but not AS fat as I started out when posting videos. I posted videos because i want you to see a difference and my determination the road I started never ends and I only been on the road a short time. Don't use the excuse I bashed this site I made a comment about the people that bashed me from this site just didnt name all of you individualy because it would take to long. Its like me going back to youtube and telling all them that because you bashed me they bashed everyone on youtube. I never said anything about the site itself but the people that bashed me and you know who you are I don't see the people that were support getting angry saying I bashed them. You don't have to like me I understand that nor an I asking everyone is entitled to their opinion

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    not really comical.. yet...intriguing.. and slightly entertaining i give it a 6.2

diet diet diet ... MORE DIET.. lil more DIETING blam results

Quote Originally Posted by bangstun
    SVTmuscle is just pointing out the obvious just not saying that I have lost any weight. I know I am STILL fat but not AS fat as I started out when posting videos. I posted videos because i want you to see a difference and my determination the road I started never ends and I only been on the road a short time. Don't use the excuse I bashed this site I made a comment about the people that bashed me from this site just didnt name all of you individualy because it would take to long. Its like me going back to youtube and telling all them that because you bashed me they bashed everyone on youtube. I never said anything about the site itself but the people that bashed me and you know who you are I don't see the people that were support getting angry saying I bashed them. You don't have to like me I understand that nor an I asking everyone is entitled to their opinion
    In the thread that I started a few days ago, I did say, you lost alot of weight, just no where in contest condition. and its not like i dont like you, i dont know you, from your videos you seem like a nice guy and all that fun stuff just not in contest shap like stated above

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    I like this guy (and this video especially) because he's physically doing what others are too afraid to do. It's not easy to call yourself out in regards to your own personal flaw. He has done that. He is doing something about it. And not only that, he's encouraging every one else to do it with him. I tip my hat to him because he's a walker, not a talker.

Most negative comments are a result of ones own jealousies and insecurities. I tend to evaluate myself before judging others. And if I can't consider myself perfect, then I reserve my comment.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You don't have to like me
    I like you. It takes courage to show it all off good and bad. I think you should stick to it... look around at different bb ing boards. Alot of quality information. You didnt gain that weight in 10 weeks so it may take a bit longer, you know what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I like you. It takes courage to show it all off good and bad. I think you should stick to it... look around at different bb ing boards. Alot of quality information. You didnt gain that weight in 10 weeks so it may take a bit longer, you know what I mean?
    Thanks man I won't lose focus thats for sure and I think what started this was that I said the word competition and was 12 weeks out where I would be no where near. I actualy should of said contest which I say now in my videos since it is a fat to muscle contest which i am sponsored by vpx the ZIDIET. so far 26 lbs body fat down and just under 2 weeks left trying to hit 33 to 35 lbs lost. but after that it ain't stopping I would like to see myself at 8%

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Thanks man I won't lose focus thats for sure and I think what started this was that I said the word competition and was 12 weeks out where I would be no where near. I actualy should of said contest which I say now in my videos since it is a fat to muscle contest which i am sponsored by vpx the ZIDIET. so far 26 lbs body fat down and just under 2 weeks left trying to hit 33 to 35 lbs lost. but after that it ain't stopping I would like to see myself at 8%
    welp good luck to you on that goal, remeber some poster i read some where said something like? keep making long term goals to prevent frustration from short term failures? maybe it was other way around?

either or... just keep trudging because once u hit 10% getting to single digies is RUFF

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Well, remember for every 4-8 lbs fat 1 lbs muscle loss. That is why people were pushing you toward a high protein bb'ers diet.

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    In the thread that I started a few days ago, I did say, you lost alot of weight, just no where in contest condition. and its not like i dont like you, i dont know you, from your videos you seem like a nice guy and all that fun stuff just not in contest shap like stated above
    I don't see the thread you started I see LMAo by Italianboy and this one but remember the contest I am in was a fat to muscle in 12 weeks and I started at a high 25% to get to 8 where abs and veins really start to show is a tough job when doing it clean wit hdiet and cardio. I looked at Clen and albuteral but have not used it. Hey man I expected it putting myself out there for all to see man I ain't mad at ya

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Well, remember for every 4-8 lbs fat 1 lbs muscle loss. That is why people were pushing you toward a high protein bb'ers diet.
    which I am in"." contest is sponsored by vpx. don't want people to think I was claiming to be sponsored by them. I am high protein high green veggie mostly all broccoli diet along with my Multi's and bcaa's oh and cardio in the a.m. and again i nthe gym. In gym 5 days cardio 7 days a week

more power to you man, give it hell, I hope you reach your goal. you'll probably even be able to swing a good paid sponsorship with all the publicity your getting too!

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    good luck w/ everything bangstun!

JustFAB_NYC is offline New Member
    Off topic: Hey bangstun!
    You had a Youtube Channel. Several.
    Hope you will come back with more vlogs.
    What's going one in that area? Do you have a twitter?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by JustFAB_NYC View Post
    Off topic: Hey bangstun!
    You had a Youtube Channel. Several.
    Hope you will come back with more vlogs.
    What's going one in that area? Do you have a twitter?
    4 YEARS ago...4 years dude

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Seriously dude?
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information