sonar1234 is offline Banned

Talking Speaking your mind and getting respected sure feels good

I am sure that many people will relate to this post cause it happens so often.

Someone is telling you off, or gets in your face or just plain pisses you off and you stick there saying nothing but afterward lose some sleep over what you should have done.

On friday at diner time, it happened, a guy at my job an average asshole started really getting in to me saying that he didnt give a fukk about my back pain and that it was not is problem telling me how to act with my girlfriend and really getting to me.

Has you know the expression big dog that barks are all that, so i started getting in is face and laying it on him how much of a loser he was at 36 years old having had only 2 girlfriends and he says that everyone that trains are pussys so i started laughing about is volleyball crap and badminton too, anyways afterward he felt real bad and i felt so damn good.

This is the new me from now on i will say whats on my mind and never lose sleep again over some worthless piece of shit like him or anyone else.

Its good to have my ego back.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    remember though.. most deaths from violent engagements are committed by white males age 34-42 in the work place..

and also, people will snap..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

so the guy said people who train are pussys but he plays volleyball and badminton? lol what a jock strap

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    remember though.. most deaths from violent engagements are committed by white males age 34-42 in the work place..

and also, people will snap..
    Bring em on i am ready for a good fight. After all whats the use to have a big mouth when you cant back it up

Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    so the guy said people who train are pussys but he plays volleyball and badminton? lol what a jock strap
    Yeah he is an ass.

Thread Information