Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My GF Rant

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebritskie
    She sounds like a drama QUEEN.

And it sounds like you arent afraid of losing her, just of being alone again. Get over it and get rid of her! She makes you look bad in front of her friends and her family to the point where you think they hate you? Eff that.

Say no to drama.
    I am afraid of loosing her. When we have our little breakups it seems like its also me thats crying like a ****ing baby. I WISH it could all be perfect with her I care about her a lot

JMan06 is offline Member
    KeyMastur you asked for pics so ill post a few... I think shes really hot, but its my opnion and the only one that matters really so if you guys dont you can kiss my hairy ass

Her and her friends (Shes far left)

Her (in black) and her cousin and me at a club for halloween (notice my bloated face... that was 8 weeks into test cycle )

AND this is an old picture I jsut though it was kinda funny. Its us in the back and shes opening my shirt Were known for being the physically obsessive couple out of the group. (this picture is OLD... before my 2 cycles)

JMan06 is offline Member
    eww my teeth are looking yellow in picture 2 lol.

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Girls that cute are always difficult. Nah, just j\k. It's about that time when real feeling start to set in. Once that happens both of you will start to get emotional about sh!t you never cared about before.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NOREGRETS
    Girls that cute are always difficult. Nah, just j\k. It's about that time when real feeling start to set in. Once that happens both of you will start to get emotional about sh!t you never cared about before.
    what do u mean?

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan06
    what do u mean?
    Its right about the time when ppl start the get feeling for each other and start caring about all the stupid sh!t they didnt care about before.

thebritskie is offline Female Member
    Why is that one girl dancing/hugging an umbrella? Hahaha.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah she is pretty cute, but your not a bad looking guy yourself, you could get a girl as hot or hotter. I know you care about her a great deal, but you don't need to be with someone who can just write you off that easy.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    Yeah she is pretty cute, but your not a bad looking guy yourself, you could get a girl as hot or hotter. I know you care about her a great deal, but you don't need to be with someone who can just write you off that easy.

JMan06 is offline Member
    We talked a lot out over the phone last night. Shes in montreal tonight... I shouldnt worry in all honesty shes pretty well behaved. Im going out tonight and plan on getting plasterd anyways lol. I havent had a DRINK my entire cycle...im letting loose.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    wait bro you're in canada ?? don't be sweatin her ! canadian women are smokin hot. plenty out there for you

JMan06 is offline Member
    Ok, well its finally over. Ive had enough of this shit.

I called her tonight to talk to herwas in another city with her work Christmas party. They were at dinner. And I guess because I called her twice since she doesnt like picking up the phone, as she answered and was trying to quickly get me off I heard those other haircutting ****s make fun of me and like laugh at her that shes talking to me. SO instead of sticking up for me she tells me she has to go then hangsup on me. Too much shit like this all the time.

Whatver, Ill be miserable for the next two months. At least it wont be forever.

JMan06 is offline Member
    oh and I never told her it was over. Shes comming back today Im just planing on ignoring her totaly. I wont tell her until she keeps asking whats wrong. Maybe try to get her back.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    oh and I never told her it was over. Shes comming back today Im just planing on ignoring her totaly. I wont tell her until she keeps asking whats wrong. Maybe try to get her back.
    Atta boy! She will come back to you dude trust me. Just stay strong, and stand your ground. Don't get suckered back into being unhappy.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yes !! the silent treatment. don't breakdown either and start tellin her what she's doin wrong. if she can't see it she's blind and stupid. let her be

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Get posessive and upset and she will walk all over you.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

KeyMastur you asked for pics so ill post a few... I think shes really hot, but its my opnion and the only one that matters really so if you guys dont you can kiss my hairy ass

Her and her friends (Shes far left)
    Who's the chick in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by boarder034
    women want what they cant have, as soon as they know you love them...they dont want you, lol...just my .02
    Ain't that the truth.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I'm telling you bro you are the last string with her too.

Are you surprised she was short on the phone and her friends were making fun. She is away on a trip and out to dinner and you keep calling.
    If it was the other way around and one of my friends girlfriends was calling all the time i would make fun of him too.

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Bro, you are putting way too much attention on her. I read how you started out and what you wrote in your first post, and what it boils down to is that she is the type that will do what she has to, to impress her "friends" and go out with someone else and lie to you reguardless how it affects your feelings. This is a true sign on immaturity. Common bro, you too are very young to be in a commited relationship. She is cute and all, but really, lol she isn't all that. You could find someone better looking if thats what your after.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Save the drama for you mama.

But seriously, act busy and pretend your life is a little more important than hers. If you trust her, don't worry so much about what she's doing when you're not around. Let her be, and give her the cold shoulder.

As far as her embarrassing you-GROW SOME BALLS. Say something to her like, "Does that make you feel big?" And maybe she'll shut her mouth.

To me, she sounds insecure...JMO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information