Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My GF Rant

JMan06 is offline Member

My GF Rant

Well here goes my rant. Dont care if I sound like a homo, just dont know what to do..........

We'll I'm 19 years old and have been with this girl for about 9 months now. This is my first actual seriouse girlfriend. Just we fight every second day but neither of us want to break up. Like if we did we'd both be ****ed up. But we can't get over the fighting. Theres so much shit that bothers me about her as well... like first of all you guys may think I'm gay for this, but I hate her job. She works at a very upclass hair salon were her boss is a very good looking guy (hes 32) and is known for having office relationships with his female hair dressers. All the broads she works with are those 28 year old thinks theyre hot shit type with implant girls who are still single because every man isnt good enough for them. They influence her so much. They get her smoking, she goes with them out of town to stay at hotels for office partys and shit. Another issue is her friends and how she treats me when shes upset with me around them. If we're arguing when we are together she shows she cares, but around her friends she loves embarassing me and pretending shes hot shit and doesnt give a ****. Shes very stubborn like me and we butt-heads constantly. As well, she HAS to make scenes at her parents house, I think her parents by now hate me as every time we argue she makes a scene at her house for everyone to hear.

I just dont know what to do. I have a feeling we wont last. But I like her so much I jsut wanna stay with her because it'd keep me happier then going through a breakup. Ive gotten that attached. I know she loves me too, theres no question, but the fights wont stop.

Anyways I cant sleep
    Sorry

JMan06 is offline Member
    Just thought of more.

Even the start of our relationship was rocky. This is how we got together..

- We started talking on the phone (knew her from school) and she was into me as I was with her. But she was also obsessed with some other guy at school Mike. Prom and grad trip are comming up. And her friends are telling me she wants to go with me to prom. However when I mention prom to her (just asked her what her plans were with her friends, and SORT OF hinting if she has anyone in mind yet) she says she doesnt know what she wants to do yet and she wants to think about it when grad trip is over. Really she said this because mike broke up with his gf and he wanted to hook up with him in cancun. And i knew hed get back with his gf and shed end up with neither of us. Turns out i was right. Then SHE asked me to prom (basicaly second option). I kept telling myself not to, my friends told me not to, but I went with her anyways...shes effin hot . Eventually she fell inlove and we started dating.

Now this is old news. She doesnt even talk to the guy now, shes totaly obsessed with me and were both in love. But I hate thinking of how things started off wrong.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK. I wanna be with her.

Im officialy a homo for posting this on AR
    Dont ridicule lol

JMan06 is offline Member
    Anybody have any advice or comments?

How about similar stories to share????

I need some help. I figured a 3rd party opinion who knows neither of us would benefit me.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Your to young for that sh^t man. Dont even think about staying with someone that you fight with until your in your late 20's, lol. I know exactly what you mean with the hairdresser girls. Stay away from that whole scene.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    ditch the bitch

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodypaul
    ditch the bitch
    i have to agree, there are entirely to many fish in the sea to stay in a relationship that is made up of constant fighting. dump her ass and go find a new hole to stick it in.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    my honest opinion is that u should break up with her...i know u prob wont because u want to be with her and there hasnt been one big thing to piss u off....its been a bunch of little things that get under ur skin and in actuality make u miserable...but u sound exactly like my roomate..i listen to him and his gf argue literally everynight over dumb bs..i laugh cause they're so stupid...when ur a 3rd party its easy to say, "dude ur miserable, u fight everyday, break up" but when ur with that girl she makes u feel amazing...i've been there last year, and it tore me to shreds...funny cause im with the same girl as last year after takin a long break and lots of ups and downs and right now i feel like were inseperable...but eventually u will see that u are miserable and u will tell her u cant take it anymore...u'll break up and one of two things will happen...1. after the greiving process, u will see how happy u are without them.. or 2. u BOTH see that u should treat each other better and you date again and dont fight constintly..good luck man...

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Chill out and let her do what she wants. The fastest way to lose a girl is to start getting all jealous about her job/friends ect. Play it cool and she will WANT you. Get posessive and upset and she will walk all over you.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Chill out and let her do what she wants. The fastest way to lose a girl is to start getting all jealous about her job/friends ect. Play it cool and she will WANT you. Get posessive and upset and she will walk all over you.
    word of wisdom...this is something u should always remember with girls...

boarder034 is offline Member
    best advice youll ever find, i didnt find this out till my last relationship, and i had her wrapped, just dont let them get alcohol in them lol, then you might end up like mine and she might hook up with your friend!

Best advice is, you know shes gonna be heartbroken? Then start to inch away from her, dont call as much, dont talk to her as much. If she loves you itll really start to bother her, and when she asks you about it, just be like "nope nothings wrong" and just keep playin it cool. Eventually she'll start suckin up to you, just to make you happy around her. It sounds werid but it works, this one time my (ex) gf thought i was mad at her, she was all over me the whole night trying to kiss me and shit, because she thought thatd make me happy....ahahahah inside i knew it was workin, outside i was just not in the mood to deal with shit...it works...women want what they cant have, as soon as they know you love them...they dont want you, lol...just my .02

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Def. listen to perfect's advice. Also she doesnt really love you. Sorry. But you gf shouldnt have to wait to see if another guy is single to know if she is going to the prom with you. Get a little self respect and dump her. Think about it there is another dude she wants to **** and she is waiting to see if he is availbe before she goes out with her boyfriend. It doesnt get any clearer then that. She has already dumped you. You just cant take the hint. She starts fights with you over nothing goes away with the girls. Dude its over sorry.

boarder034 is offline Member
    well way to put it nicely bro, personally i would just not give a damn about her, go out and have your fun...she'll be jealous soon enough, because she thinks YOU cant live without HER

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    judging by your avatar you should be out banging as many chicks as possible at 19. JMHO. ditch the bitch, sounds like she's crazy anyway.

Andorious is offline Associate Member
    i think that this being your first love, your not seeing the whole picture. you think you guys are in love, and you say she makes you feel amazing, but all your evidence is to the contrary. how can she make you feel amazing when you fight every other day, makes her parents hate you, and intentionally tries to embarass you? trust me, i know its hard cause she's your first serious gf, but there is much better out there. this is NOT how relationships are supposed to work. forget that she's hot, and look at the big picture. you two are supposed to enjoy spending time together, and not just physically.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    judging by your avatar you should be out banging as many chicks as possible at 19. JMHO. ditch the bitch, sounds like she's crazy anyway.

I agree 100%.

Wait until you're at least 30 before you even think about settling down.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    finish it off now dude. in my experience, its better to have one big dollop of hurt that will go away (breaking up) than it is to have smaller, but constant and continual supplies of hurt (staying together and being pissed off with her every day).

As for the start of the relationship, that shouldnt be a factor in anything, thats just your insecurities, which we all have.

there is some very good advice in this thread, but ultimately, its time to call it quits and move on

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Give her the boot. Bang her while you can, you're in high school and you'll use the "experience" at college where the word spreads.

Relationships that start young hardly ever last.

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    drop the bitch...seems like shes making your life hell. too young for any serious relationship. too many fine ass bitches out there that need to be fuked. not saying that a relationship isn't good but if it feels like its a shitty one just end it!

resonator is offline Junior Member
    So you guys are dating because she couldn't get the first guy she wanted? Strike one. She disrespects you in front of her friends? Doesn't sound like she thinks too highly of you. It also sounds like you are way more into here than she is to you and that's a dangerous situation. If you don't wake up every morning happy with what you are doing and how you are feeling in a relationship, you need to move on. Seriously man, life's too short.

prncezzml is offline Female Member
    She's progressing to become one of those "hair salon bitches" in my opinion. She obviously looks up to them enough to diss you in front of them. You should just start acting like you're too busy for her.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    If my girl tryed to make me look stupid in front of her friends I know I would be out of it ASAP.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Thanks a lot guys. I hear what your saying. We arent even on tlaking terms right now. Shes going to a "christmas party" in another city with her work girls. (so christmas party = going to a club getting wasted and going to hotel) After many fights about it I let her go, which is something I shoulda done all along. Anyways honestly I dont even care if I tlak to her before she leaves. Im not calling her anymore. I'll see what she'll do.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Thing that kills me the most if we break up is that. Itd be so much easier for her to find another guy, and start banging him, before I find another broad. Its SOOO MUCH EASIER for girls. And i'd be left feeling lonely and miserable while I watch her with someone else. Knowing my temper I'd probably beat the ****er on sight.

good bro find a girl that dont fight and treat you like shit.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    good bro find a girl that dont fight and treat you like shit.
    I could look. PS I havent actualy broken up with her yet.

Shell find someone else before me. Guarenteed. Its easy for girls. Ill wanna kill myself

just go out and **** so ugly girl to start out with. They are always easy

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan06
    Thing that kills me the most if we break up is that. Itd be so much easier for her to find another guy, and start banging him, before I find another broad. Its SOOO MUCH EASIER for girls. And i'd be left feeling lonely and miserable while I watch her with someone else. Knowing my temper I'd probably beat the ****er on sight.
    Yeah, looking at your avy I think you could. But seriously how much time do you spend with her? I have been with girls who the more time I spent with them the rockier the relationship got. Sometimes distance is good. I can relate to the loney and desperate thing. I felt that way not too long ago about a girl, never felt that way either. And then I was done with my Nolva and Clomid PCT a couple of days ago, and behold back to my old not caring self. FYI clomid makes you into a girl.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    Yeah, looking at your avy I think you could. But seriously how much time do you spend with her? I have been with girls who the more time I spent with them the rockier the relationship got. Sometimes distance is good. I can relate to the loney and desperate thing. I felt that way not too long ago about a girl, never felt that way either. And then I was done with my Nolva and Clomid PCT a couple of days ago, and behold back to my old not caring self. FYI clomid makes you into a girl.
    Great Im just starting PCT now lol.

DAMN shes so hot tho. I dunno what to do I usualy see her 3-4 times per week. Sometimes 5. But only like twice a week were we'll spend a long time together. Sometimes it may be for only an hour or two.

And as far as my avy, I need a new one. Thats last years pre 2 test cycles

Great Im just starting PCT now lol.

DAMN shes so hot tho. I dunno what to do I usualy see her 3-4 times per week. Sometimes 5. But only like twice a week were we'll spend a long time together. Sometimes it may be for only an hour or two.

And as far as my avy, I need a new one. Thats last years pre 2 test cycles
    That seems like a lot. I would stick to the 3 times a week, and see how that works out. But you still have to call and talk to her, that is something girls are just weird about.

No joke either about the PCT! I think it was the clomid. Dude I swear to god I never felt so bad before! Now I know what a seventeen year old girl feels like when she gets dumped. Looking back at it I can't believe I acted that way. I slept all the time, turned the lights off and listend to Staind, and hardley ate. I'm starting a test e and dbol cycle soon, and I think this time I might leave the clomid out.

JMan06 is offline Member
    After I get over this one. Im never gonna want to be in another relationship. Cant take the hurt. Also, I dont want to have to go through a divorce like my parents did last year. Honestly lonely or not, a bachelors life seems to suit me better.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Yeah thats ONE thing Ill never let her do... **** with my bodybuilding

Yeah thats ONE thing Ill never let her do... **** with my bodybuilding
    Yeah, if you figure you only get to be in her body a couple of times a week. You have to be in yours all the time.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    After I get over this one. Im never gonna want to be in another relationship. Cant take the hurt. Also, I dont want to have to go through a divorce like my parents did last year. Honestly lonely or not, a bachelors life seems to suit me better.
    lol, drama queen. these thoughts go through everyones mind when they come out of a relationship. you wont give a crap about this girl in a year or twos time my lad, and will have forgotten all the hurt. its almost certain that you will feel this pain, and probably much worse, in years to come. dont dwell on it. just remember that the pain does not last forever, you will be fine soon. that is, unless you dont end the relationship, as the hurt will just be prolonged

Blog Entries

Thats what fat chicks are for.

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    lol, drama queen. these thoughts go through everyones mind when they come out of a relationship. you wont give a crap about this girl in a year or twos time my lad, and will have forgotten all the hurt. its almost certain that you will feel this pain, and probably much worse, in years to come. dont dwell on it. just remember that the pain does not last forever, you will be fine soon. that is, unless you dont end the relationship, as the hurt will just be prolonged
    exactly...this isnt the only girl u'll fall for...might seem like its not worth the hurt but most the time it is...if u have a girl that u click with and are truly in love then its always worth it...u might get hurt in the end but its better to of loved and lost then never of loved at all...
    best thing for me though is distance...me and my girl broke up at the end of the year and i moved back to ny and she went to chicago...i finally got over her...but when we were both in school i would always fold and call her to chill...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    post a pic of this chick, i wanna see what your definition of "hot" is...

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    She is a bitch......you are too yung,move on,work hard @ the gym and then get a real "hot" girl.

LPR.

Blog Entries
    Man I just cant kiss or respect a girl that smokes.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    True words of a genious right there

thebritskie is offline Female Member
    She sounds like a drama QUEEN.

And it sounds like you arent afraid of losing her, just of being alone again. Get over it and get rid of her! She makes you look bad in front of her friends and her family to the point where you think they hate you? Eff that.

Say no to drama.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information