rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member

Monday night football!!!

Go Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew Grossman would come back and kick some ass but even though he had all eyes on him for a while you guys have to agree with me that Devin Hester is a kick ass player. That guy has just some awesome moves!

boarder034 is offline Member
    Good game, i watched the fourth quarter, it looked like there wasnt even a shot for the rams...

Yeah i honestly didnt think the Bears were gonna do to good but they always seem to suprise everyone.

old Devin aint to bad huh?? bears are pretty tuff this year

Old Devin kicks ass!!! It was funny, one of the plays the Rams had they showed the reciever talking about how he got past Hester and made a good reception and then Hester answered right back with one of the beautiful kick returns he had.
    Last edited by rar1015; 12-12-2006 at 08:39 AM.

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    Go Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew Grossman would come back and kick some ass but even though he had all eyes on him for a while you guys have to agree with me that Devin Hester is a kick ass player. That guy has just some awesome moves!

GO SAINTS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    GO SAINTS!!!!!!
    I see the NFC championship being between the Bears and the Saints and that is going to be one hell of a game. The saints are kicking ass this year and it'll be interesting to see the what happens in that one.

Go Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see the NFC championship being between the Bears and the Saints and that is going to be one hell of a game. The saints are kicking ass this year and it'll be interesting to see the what happens in that one.

Go Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope so bro. I am going to the Saints Game this sunday in the Dome!

I have Bears playoff tickets, that is gonna be so goddamn fun. I hope we end up playing the cowboys at some point and just kick the crap out of em.

I have Bears playoff tickets, that is gonna be so goddamn fun. I hope we end up playing the cowboys at some point and just kick the crap out of em.

Yes down with the cowboys. We had a saints party when they played dallas and only one person there was a Dallas fan. He made a bet with his gf if dallas wins she swallows if saints win he runs around apartment complex with just a saints jersey on and a hat. Needless to say I was on the ground laughing so hard. They had an old women walking her dog and a 20ish year old chick outside on the phone! FUN TIMES!

Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    Yes down with the cowboys. We had a saints party when they played dallas and only one person there was a Dallas fan. He made a bet with his gf if dallas wins she swallows if saints win he runs around apartment complex with just a saints jersey on and a hat. Needless to say I was on the ground laughing so hard. They had an old women walking her dog and a 20ish year old chick outside on the phone! FUN TIMES!
    Nice!! I was rootin for the Saints to beat the cowboys and im glad they did.

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    hester is a monster! i used to watch him play at UM last year.

You gotta like the guy, he is something else.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    so sad I used to be a rams fan (pre st louis) all the way up to 2003... now I don't even bother watching them anymore.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Go Cowboys!

Quote Originally Posted by DamnYouMSN
    hester is a monster! i used to watch him play at UM last year.
    yea only on special teams, hes garbage at cb

ACE24 is offline Junior Member
    Two tickets in the suites for the packers/bears game this year, PRICELESS. Go Pack Go. Yeah I know they suck this year but you gotta love Favre!!!

Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    yea only on special teams, hes garbage at cb
    Yeah because he missed one play that cause the Rams to get a touchdown he sucks ................you must have forgotten about the other time he just barely missed that interception.

Quote Originally Posted by ACE24
    Two tickets in the suites for the packers/bears game this year, PRICELESS. Go Pack Go. Yeah I know they suck this year but you gotta love Favre!!!
    The packers will not beat the Bears but i will give Favre credit, he is a good qb and deserves a winning season. Maybe not a superbowl but at least a shot or two in the playoffs.

Yeah because he missed one play that cause the Rams to get a touchdown he sucks ................you must have forgotten about the other time he just barely missed that interception.
    its not b/c of 1 time. have you not been watching any bears games? he has poor coverage skills and is a par cb at best. just be glad you guys are playing in the weakest division in the weakest conference in the nfl or else your team would be a little over .500

ect0m0rph is offline Member
    Hester is da bomb he has such a knack for returning kicks I think he will be good for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by ect0m0rph
    Hester is da bomb he has such a knack for returning kicks I think he will be good for a long time
    at spec teams surely but thats about it

Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    at spec teams surely but thats about it
    Do you know anything about anything? That was really the first time Hester actually played on defense/the nfl in general so give him some credit. Also he was put against Torry Holt who is a long time veteran and one of the top recievers in the league, period. You cant bash a rookie that has done as good as hester has (not just special teams) and who is basically gonna get the rookie of the year award. Think about what your gonna say before you actually say it, i love how some many people talk so much crap about the Bears because the use to suck so bad and now cant except the fact that they are one of the best teams in the NFL.
    Last edited by rar1015; 12-13-2006 at 08:22 AM.

Do you know anything about anything? That was really the first time Hester actually played on defense/the nfl in general so give him some credit. Also he was put against Torry Holt who is a long time veteran and one of the top recievers in the league, period. You cant bash a rookie that has done as good as hester has (not just special teams) and who is basically gonna get the rookie of the year award. Think about what your gonna say before you actually say it, i love how some many people talk so much crap about the Bears because the use to suck so bad and now cant except the fact that they are one of the best teams in the NFL.
    slow your roll here bud. first of all theres a reason why he hasnt really played a defensive roll all year...b/c he lacks the skills too. You say i cant bash him for what hes done not just on special teams ...what else has he done productively other then what he does on special teams. So i suggest you think about what you say before you say it. The bears are a mediocre team in the nfl as a whole...accept the facts bro

Thread Information