Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sex in public

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member

sex in public

ok my wife and I are a little adventurous when it comes to sex Ill not elaborate too much just yet as to stay in context to the title of this thread. anyway last weekend we stayed at a 5 star resort and decided at 10pm to hit the indoor pool, long story short we ended up having sex on the ege of the hottub, cameras evrywhere but no people in the pool area except a security guard that walked by convieniently 2 mins after we finished. We have dont it on the beach a few times in the carribean and a few other public places, does anyone think we will get in trouble for this at some point? like the other day i knew the security guard saw it but obviously he didnt mind, it may have made his night. anyways we seem to get crazier as the years go on (go figure right). I know I am not alone in this????

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive done it on the beach, and also, there is a huge indoor waterpark near my place of work, and two of my friends that i used to go out on the town with were management/security at the place. after a nite out we would occasionally open it up, and then afew of the boys/willing girls would go for a dip. i screwed a girl in the hot tub, as my mate was screwing another girl across from us. someone then resorted to stealing my boxer shorts, so i had to run across the building, dick still pert, to retrieve them

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    well you say you get crazier as the years go by, i would bet when you both are in your 80's it will not make the security guards night. who gives a fvck if you get in trouble, whats the worst punishment you could get?

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Depending on what state you live in it can be considered a misdomeanor or a felony. It violates a public decency act, as well as the state health code, I would say google it and check it out for yourself.

LOL that is sort of my question. could we get arrested or, as i would think, most people probably like to see this (yeah unless your 80).

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    well you say you get crazier as the years go by, i would bet when you both are in your 80's it will not make the security guards night. who gives a fvck if you get in trouble, whats the worst punishment you could get?

Sex offenders list. No joke. It's public indecency/indecent exposure. Even getting caught urinating in public can land you on the sex offenders list for public indecency/exposure. Every state is getting strict on it.

kihop is offline Associate Member
    Group sex in a hot tub sounds nasty.

The water probably looked like egg drop soup after you were done with it.

This is my states law.

(a) Any person of the age of 17 years and upwards who performs any of the following acts in a public place commits a public indecency:

(1) An act of sexual penetration or sexual conduct as defined in Section 12-12 of this Code; or

(2) A lewd exposure of the body done with intent to arouse or to satisfy the sexual desire of the person.
    Breast-feeding of infants is not an act of public indecency.

(b) "Public place" for purposes of this Section means any place where the conduct may reasonably be expected to be viewed by others.

(c) Sentence. Public indecency is a Class A misdemeanor. A person convicted of a third or subsequent violation for public indecency is guilty of a Class 4 felony.

Class A Misdomeanor = up to 1 year in prison or a fine
    Class 4 felony = NO LESS THAN 2 years in prison or a bigger fine

WOW, i wouldnt pay much attention to my post bittapart

Moral of this story, keep it in the bedroom.

Check this story out.

http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/...es;read=158982

well that plane sh1t is nuts but it isnt the sex that did it it is the guys dumb ass threatining someone on an airplane! also if someone says stop or it makes them uncumfortable why did they continue?

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    I know a guy in my hometown who got arrested for just pissing in public and yea he got put on the sex offenders list

what a perv LOL

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Indecent exposure if anything.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordfan01
    I know a guy in my hometown who got arrested for just pissing in public and yea he got put on the sex offenders list
    yeah now that would suck

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Thats a Fantasy of mine...Public and a place with A LOT of windows!!!!

Some Day!!

beuleux is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    LOL that is sort of my question. could we get arrested or, as i would think, most people probably like to see this (yeah unless your 80).
    Have you ever heard of Ben Dover, I cant remember his real name but he used to make sex in public videos he would bone his gf in a shopping centre and in car parks all kinds of places and both him and his gf got three months in prison each for gross indecency, they were caught fcuking in public at Heathrow airport, so the answer is yes you could get in trouble.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont care, Id hit a good pussy almost anywhere. If she doesn't care, why should I.

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831
    i dont care, Id hit a good pussy almost anywhere. If she doesn't care, why should I.
    excellent point

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    elementry school roof (said you could see the stars better)... in the movies with 2 dif girls a week apart.. yea don't ask me how i pulled that one off only did it in the movies twice and it was with 2 dif chicks within a week of eachother.. then i also did it in traffic and ran right into a police check.. Man, maybe i should get tested...........

chest6 is offline Banned
    in a movie theater once was fun...my car in ppls driveways all the time

never have i ever given a spider monkey a reach-around..... O c'mon!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    i forgot what that was from

family guy you ass

I kinda hate you for not knowing that... I mean i still have nothing but love for you.. but I hate you

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    family guy you ass
    dammit i just watched that episode like yesterday too...im terrible

You are the armpit of life... I am feel like an ass to know that you are in my PM box.. you are getting deleted as we speak!!!!!!

lots of gramar mistakes there.. i'm drunk

operation5pm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    ok my wife and I are a little adventurous when it comes to sex Ill not elaborate too much just yet as to stay in context to the title of this thread. anyway last weekend we stayed at a 5 star resort and decided at 10pm to hit the indoor pool, long story short we ended up having sex on the ege of the hottub, cameras evrywhere but no people in the pool area except a security guard that walked by convieniently 2 mins after we finished. We have dont it on the beach a few times in the carribean and a few other public places, does anyone think we will get in trouble for this at some point? like the other day i knew the security guard saw it but obviously he didnt mind, it may have made his night. anyways we seem to get crazier as the years go on (go figure right). I know I am not alone in this????
    I've done it in the movie theater and back in college my GF would be rubbing on my cock all the time in public (restaurants, whatever). She gave me head a bunch of times while I was driving until one time she knocked the shifter out of gear...I tell you, that's a weird experience when you're about to blow it and you lose your throttle response (on the car that is)

chest6 is offline Banned
    ROFL

"oh the car that is"

for some reason that made me laff really hard

operation5pm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    ROFL

"oh the car that is"

for some reason that made me laff really hard
    I had to cover my ass on that one. It was either, call it out now or wait till someone makes a joke out of it

Hahahhaahahhaha

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    the craziest place i think ive done it was in a elevator at like 4 am, yup we kept hitting the 1st floor and again and last floor, both me and the elevator going up and down

ACE24 is offline Junior Member
    You guys don't have squat compared to me. I dated a female cop back in the 80's so one night I stop to see her while she was working and yes the phucking began. First stop the interrogation room, oh yeah!!!! But I do have to say the most exciting one has to be the front seat of a squad car while she was on duty in the parking lot of a mall. Top that!!! It was a real pain in the ass with the radios, scanners and all that other bs that cops have in their squads.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    ive had it in public places, but never where we could be easily seen. just this last weekend....me and the wife were in an elevator......i whipped it out, she got on her knees for a sec, just to give it a kiss....i looked up and there was a camera in the corner, eyeballing us. we were at the hotel for three nights nothing was said, so i guess it was cool.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Bitta... truthfully the number of public places i've had sex in probably outnumber the number of private places i've had sex in

I've banged raw-dog and butt nekked on dew covered lawn under a starry night...with a peeping Tom neighbour watching from the shadows lol

Honestly i wouldn't do it in the USA... but you've admitted to doing it in the Caribbean. That's a cool place to try. Europe is also... Sex/Indecency laws are less anal... pun intended

biggerisbetter2006 is offline Female Member
    Ive never got caught yet. BUt the reason its so intense and crazy is because of the possibilty you may get in sh*t. I love sex in public, with the right person.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerisbetter2006
    Ive never got caught yet. BUt the reason its so intense and crazy is because of the possibilty you may get in sh*t. I love sex in public, with the right person.
    it always should be the right person to u girls, me pesonally id give it to any whore

nark, funny b/c whenever we go to the carribean we have sex outside somewhere, a hammok in aruba w/ two couples watching us from thier balcony..also in costa rica in a night club on a couch (that was awesome!). but it is very exciting for a number of reasons i think. I am taking her to a club in the next couple of months down here where that is totaly expected!!should be crazy

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    death by catapult....for real..i know a guy

hahahahaha seriuosly as long as no lil kids were watchin who gives a sh*t man have fun...jus dont get caught

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information