Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    which is when we removed him from the party

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    His friends didn't jump in because they are PU$$IE$.
    I agree. If my friend is right or wrong i'm not going to sit and watch him get his ass kicked.

Blind its sounds like you are even trying to talk your self into that it was ok. Your saying how his friends agree with you that's why they didn't help him.. Your on here trying to get AR to say they would do the same thing. It sounds like you have some doubts

Tru2 is offline Female Member
    well in my opinion - violence in any form should always be avoided where possible. However, I understand this largely depends on whats the norm for the society you live in, grew up in, age group, etc. some people don't respond to merely being told - respect is often only earned by the biggest and toughest (just like in many animal kingdoms). But if you felt that some form of phyiscal intervention was required, then learn to trust your judgement, but also learn to trust your instincts, when you know you are losing control... then back off. There is no justification for a group of people beating a guy to a bloody pulp. It only takes one punch or kick in the wrong place to kill a man.

yes, he was in the wrong for hitting a female, if that's what happened. But you were wrong for continuing to beat the dude after 5 guys already did. IMO that's a punk thing to do

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Any way you cut it 5 on 1 is wrong. Then throw in the fact that he was drunk wich makes it even worse. If his so called "FRIENDS" had any balls they would have helped him out.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    good work couz
    slap his ass senseless

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by boarder034
    just stfu, seriously...
    *This is your warning and one warning only. Learn how to address other members respectfully or you will be suspended.*
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I would have to be there to make my judgement..
    Jumping is always fcked up imo..
    Couple good punches should of done the job..
    Touching women, in any harmfull way is a big no,no!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    You did good to stop the abuse.
    I don't think you taught the abuser anything by knocking him around . . .
    Maybe if you could have taken a video of him acting like an idiot and then played it back for him after he sobered up, maybe that would have done him some good.

But as soon as anyone hit him, well, y'all became liable for assault charges, especially after the girl was out of immediate physical danger. I hope the guy doesn't have a friend who's a lawyer . . .

Overall, though, you did pretty good. This other guy sounds like he needs a serious attitude adjustment. Additional administrations of violent force may or may not help. Psychotherapy may or may not work. So, it may be appropriate to tattoo onto his forehead the words, "I beat up women when drunk," just as a warning to other women.
    Next time he acts up this way, you might consider knocking him out (with additional alcohol, or maybe a blow to the head), and take 'em to a tattoo parlor, have 'em tattooed, and then leave him somewhere to sober up.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    me and my boys fight all the time cause of where we live but this is the first time in a while i've lost control like that- and don't give me sh!t 4 my friends jumping him, he had about 10+ of his boys at the party who didn't do a d@mn thing.

I think being at that kind of party is retarded in the first place. Second, fighting because of where you live is also another excuse for you not being able to control yourself and for some reason you feel you have something to prove.

To each his own...
    ***No source checks!!!***

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Next time he acts up this way, you might consider knocking him out (with additional alcohol, or maybe a blow to the head), and take 'em to a tattoo parlor, have 'em tattooed, and then leave him somewhere to sober up.
    lmfao, i like that idea

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    aight well maybe i'm just an a$$hole 4 doing it but i did what i felt was right. i don't care if u think 5 on 1 was bullsh!t u weren't there and it doesn't matter in the first place because either way he would have lost fighting me or anyone of my friends drunk or not. i was curious as to what everyone else would have done in my situation. i'm not trying to justify my actions because 4real n a afew days i'll prob have forgotten about this. peace all

captainfalcon is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    You shoulda sent in Chuck Norris to roundhouse kick him in the ass
    now that's what i'm talking about

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    dealing with drunk pissed off guys is always great. There aren't many things you can do in those situations. If I ever saw a guy hit a girl it would be on for sure!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information