Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"

In the wrong to fight?

So i was at a party last night and it was pretty wild wiht about 80 or so people. i knew alot of the guys but not everyone. anyway so i'm talking to one of the football players whos there to help regulate and we're standin there talkin and we see this guy whos obviously really drunk, and hes yelling at this girl and grabbing her hands while she was trying to get him off of her and obviously upset. so we go over there and tell him dude ur drunk get ur hands off her and this guy is all like oo f u this is my gf etc. etc. well he calms down and we were just standin there to make sure the girl was alright- we didn't want to throw him out and him make a scene outside and the cops b called by neighbors. neway he keeps tryin 2 grab her etc. and just being an asshole and because of some sh!t thats happened n my past- i HATE when a guy touches a female. so basically i'm sittin there watchin this 6'2 6'3 ft built guy yell at his gf or exgf who was prob like 5'2 and shes getting really upset and had mentioned to me she couldn't leave yet. so as i walk over to put a stop to it 4 good the dude smacks her. well this was the wrong thing to do cause about a dozen of my friends had came over to see the commotion and they all feel the same way as i do on the subject of guys hitting girls. so neway i grab the guy and we drag him outside while hes talking sh!t to us and tryin to struggle. we were gonna let him go (which isn't like us and which i didn't agree with since he hit her) cause we knew he was really drunk but as he was walking away he started to make threats and saying racial things to my friends and that drew the line- 1 of my boys threw a punch to his face and dropped him. there was a rather large fight that we were all involved in earlier in the night so we were all already pumped and 4 of my friends just started beating this kids a$$ and idk what came over me but as soon as they were done (they didnt' hurt him that bad) i go over to him and get on top of him and i start tryin to talk some sense into him about not 2 hit a girl etc and i help him get up off the ground after a couple min of him layin there and as soon as hes up he tells me hes gonna b back with a bunch more of his friends(which wouldn't do anygood considering all his friends that were there just watched us) and that i'm a fn b!tch- so i lose it. id had enough and i immediately dropped him and lost control myself as i started kicking him. i was furious and 2 of my friends grabbed him and lifted him up and held him while i hit him with a massive blow to the stomach that sent him immediately 2 the ground gasping 4 air. my friends backed off but i didn't stop 4 another 2-3 min and needless to say i did some serious damage to him. idk what i broke but i def broke something (prob his nose or jaw possibly a rib) cause he was knocked out and coverd n blood. so me and all my friends leave right after that incase someone called the cops but b4 i left i talked to the girls realy quick and told her she was 2 good 4 a guy like that etc. and i gave her my # and told her to call me if she ever needed ANYthing.

was i in the wrong with beating the sh!t outta him? i don't feel bad at all but afew of the girls from my group were telling me i was outta line since i hurt him so bad.

me and my boys fight all the time cause of where we live but this is the first time in a while i've lost control like that- and don't give me sh!t 4 my friends jumping him, he had about 10+ of his boys at the party who didn't do a d@mn thing.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    he hit a girl and was making threats and racial abuse so he got a good pasting. Maybe he will think twice the next time he acts like a cock. You shoulda sent in Chuck Norris to roundhouse kick him in the ass

thats what i was sayin- maybe that'll teach him not 2 hit girls and get that drunk and lol chuck norris

Snrf is offline Banned
    He deserved an ass whupping,

but I think giving the girl your number was the dumbest thing you could possibly have done. Why not just leave a note for the cops? u can't assume the girl isn't back with him right now despite what he may have done to her, and now she has your number to give to the cops if he decides he wants to rat you out.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    He was definately wrong for hitting the girl but a bunch of guys beating him up especially while he was drunk was wrong even though he had friends there.

i'm not 2 worried about that- my friends talked some sense into the guys that were with him and basically he knows that if he tried to sue etc then some serious sh!t is gonna go down. people around here don't get police involved if anything he'll try and get even but even that is highly doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    He was definately wrong for hitting the girl but a bunch of guys beating him up especially while he was drunk was wrong even though he had friends there.
    so we just let him leave after he not only disrespected us big time but after he hit a female.... IMO it didnt' matter that none of us knew her i'd do that 4 any girl.

shwamin2004 is offline Banned
    Yeah you really laid it on me last night while I was drunk. My girl gave me the number. Whos got the last laugh now!

whats he gonna do- call me and tell me how upset he is about the assbeating i gave him

shwamin2004 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    whats he gonna do- call me and tell me how upset he is about the assbeating i gave him
    I doubt he would call you. The officer that arrived on the scene and spoke to witnesses might wanna chat though...

I totally agree with you about looking out for the girl no matter wether you knew her or not, BUT 5 guys beating up one guy who is drunk is just wrong any way you look at it. So big deal the guy was talking shit, he was drunk. I'm not saying let people disrespect you because i don't put up with that $hit either but comon 5 on 1. That's some bull$hit.

its not like we're pussys- there was a fight earlier in the night where we were heavliy outnumbered. we were all so mad at him though and i was the main one hitting him.

Quote Originally Posted by shwamin2004
    I doubt he would call you. The officer that arrived on the scene and spoke to witnesses might wanna chat though...
    4real- i don't have to worry about the cops on me because the girl gave him my number. if i would have had to worry about it then i wouldn't have given it 2 her and she kept thanking me 4 helping her neway. i could give a fvck about the cops in this situation

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    yea, i usually dont agree with the idea of 5 guys beating up on a drunk guy, but this guy sounds like a real piece of shit, he got what he deserved for hitting a girl. just be real careful with shit like that, it can easily zap your bank account or even worse put you in jail for a while.

Plus there is always 2 sides to a story.

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    Plus there is always 2 sides to a story.
    good point, i always think of that when someone posts a story on here. i picture the other guy posting his version on another site and everyone agreeing with him, lol

lol yeah but this was pretty dead on to what happened. theres no getting around that fact that he hit her.

This is a thread that i started a while back after seeing some similar $hit.

I Hate Pu$$ies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boarder034 is offline Member
    I doubt any of us can be mad at you. A girl i was dating at one point, her friends bf had her jacked up against a wall at a club, he didnt hit her, but he was being forceful...so me and the bros had to step in and escourt him out....

So basically what im blabbin about is, we all would have done the same. Its guys like that.....that give US all bad reputation for tthe next tiem we meet a chick...its bs, and i would have handed his ass to him with ya...goodwork

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I think you were wrong for getting involved before he hit her. I would guarantee that you guys coming over when they were arguing escaladed the bs. I know i have been in the same situation before. I would never hit my girl ever. But i have been in arguments before and some guy who wants to be tough or a hero comes over and gets in the middle. Your just asking for trouble. Like i said i would never hurt my girl but any time some strange guy comes over and tries to get in them middle of a fight between me and my girl it only made matters worse.. Hell my ex has told guys to **** off its none of their business and that has caused problems.

This is a thread that i started a while back after seeing some similar $hit.

I Hate Pu$$ies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yeah i c where ur comin from on that bro- i've been jumped b4 and its not fun. i hate when people jump guys for no reason, i was on vacation and these 7 guys jumped 2 guys who didn't stand a chance for no reason and me and my buddy saw it so we ran and fought with the 2 who were gettin their asses kicked. i took a beer bottle 2 the head and my boy got a broken nose but we did some serious damage to afew of them- enough that they almost ran off the beach.

jumping people is for guys who can't fight or rn't man enough 2 do it alone. this is the first time i've jumped someone in well over 2 yrs and in all honesty the more i think about it the more i feel what i did was justified even if he was talking sh!t on us we woulnd't have touched him if he was really drunk - but hitting a female is some serious stuff, and it doesn't fly where i'm from. sh!t if i get a phone call and its the dude wanting to do something about what we did to him- i'll gladly fight him one on one. don't think i'm a pussy who only fought him cause we jumped him cause 4real its not like that

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I think you were wrong for getting involved before he hit her. I would guarantee that you guys coming over when they were arguing escaladed the bs. I know i have been in the same situation before. I would never hit my girl ever. But i have been in arguments before and some guy who wants to be tough or a hero comes over and gets in the middle. Your just asking for trouble. Like i said i would never hurt my girl but any time some strange guy comes over and tries to get in them middle of a fight between me and my girl it only made matters worse.. Hell my ex has told guys to **** off its none of their business and that has caused problems.
    yeah i don't get in2 peoples business but when the girl says "let go of me ur hurting my wrist" im gonna step n , even if i get told off id' rather have her tell me 2 fvck off then 4 me to not do anyhting and her really need help.

i'm just curious- what would other dudes have done in my situation

if i get a phone call and its the dude wanting to do something about what we did to him- i'll gladly fight him one on one. don't think i'm a pussy who only fought him cause we jumped him cause 4real its not like that
    I wouldn't be surprised if you get a call from the cops. If you hurt him as bad a you said your screwed if he wants to press charges. Just because he put his hands on a girl it doesn't give 5 guys the legal right to stomp a drunk guy. If he presses it you can look at jail time and a law suite. Giving the girl your number was the dumbest thing you did.

Tru2 is offline Female Member
    When I was young something similar happened, 5 of my friends, all really decent guys, started laying into this guy for bad mouthing them after they spoke to him politely and firmly for getting a little too rough with a girl. I saw the start of this happening just as I was leaving the club we were all at. I read about it in the paper the next day. these guys, all 18, ended up getting 15 years for manslaughter.. all they did was punch him and kick him a few times.

While you teaching this dude a lesson over laying his hands on a girl is a damn chivalrous thing to do and he probably needed it. learn to exercise a little control before you destroy your own life.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I wouldn't be surprised if you get a call from the cops. If you hurt him as bad a you said your screwed if he wants to press charges. Just because he put his hands on a girl it doesn't give 5 guys the legal right to stomp a drunk guy. If he presses it you can look at jail time and a law suite. Giving the girl your number was the dumbest thing you did.
    just stfu, seriously...if he went to court it wouldnt hold a god damn minute. Ittd be 5 dudes saying how they politely asked him to leave, after rockin his girls dome...and then he started shit, then he made terroristic threats about commin back. The dude would look like such a dumbass sueing, you could most likely counter sew....SO no dude ur fine, u did what was right, now take his bitch, and **** her...and make sure he knows about it...

i know about the legal consequences - i wouldn't have given her my # if i was worried about it. alot of people at the party knew me anyways so its not like it woulda been hard to figure out who we or i was. and even if 4 some reason he did- i'm not worried about it so yeah please guys i'm just trying to ask what u woulda done and if i was wrong not if i should b worried about the cops

Quote Originally Posted by boarder034
    just stfu, seriously...if he went to court it wouldnt hold a god damn minute. Ittd be 5 dudes saying how they politely asked him to leave, after rockin his girls dome...and then he started shit, then he made terroristic threats about commin back. The dude would look like such a dumbass sueing, you could most likely counter sew....SO no dude ur fine, u did what was right, now take his bitch, and **** her...and make sure he knows about it...
    Are you serious. You have the right to defend yourself or su**ue someone. You don't have the right to kick someone while they are down. The guy was on the ground gasping for air and he was still beating him. he would be ****ed. Grow up. Morally it may be the right thing. But legally he would be in trouble

Don't get me wrong bro you did the right thing for trying to protect the girl because i have a sister and a mother who i would ptotect at all costs also. I'm also not calling you and your friends pu$$ies because i don't know you guys well and it's not my place to judge. Sometimes it takes more of a man to just walk away from something like that. I personally think that after your 1 friend dropped him you should have just let him walk. I'm sure him being drunk it wasn't that hard to knock his a$$ down anyway.

style74 (sorry for the thread hijac) im goin up to NYC for new years, any tips about gettin close and shit for time square, anything id wanna visit. im tryin to meet some blonde bitches! ahahah

Why don't you just relax there tough guy!

i know i would b n trouble but u have to look at the consequences it would have 4 him. not only would he look like a serious b!tch for sueing me in front of everyone, even his friends knew he was n the wrong thats y they didn't step in- not only that but he would have to beat me in court which trust me would b very hard to do and if 4 some reason he did win- he'd have to worry about what would happen what my friends extended family etc. would do. people get their a$$es kicked around here all the time so what - he got the sh!t kicked outta him its not like we all havent at one point or another. the only thing he is gonna do is call me 2 fight and even that i highly doubt. we don't sue....

style74 (sorry for the thread hijac) im goin up to NYC for new years, any tips about gettin close and shit for time square, anything id wanna visit. im tryin to meet some blonde bitches! ahahah
    Just get there like a day before to get a good spot, there are just tons of people everywhere and dress warm.

i know i would b n trouble but u have to look at the consequences it would have 4 him. not only would he look like a serious b!tch for sueing me in front of everyone, even his friends knew he was n the wrong thats y they didn't step in- not only that but he would have to beat me in court which trust me would b very hard to do and if 4 some reason he did win- he'd have to worry about what would happen what my friends extended family etc. would do. people get their a$$es kicked around here all the time so what - he got the sh!t kicked outta him its not like we all havent at one point or another. the only thing he is gonna do is call me 2 fight and even that i highly doubt. we don't sue....
    I hope so. If you broke his jaw and he has ton of bills you'd be surprised what people do.

As far the what i would have done. As i get older i try to get in less problems. Its only a matter of time before you get really hurt or in legal problems. I'm speaking from experience. I would have not done anything until he hit her. Couples argue all the time. And girls some times over react with the ouch that hurts. Also 5 guys t-ing off and being the shit out of him isn't really cool. It sounds like you like to fight and the is was just an opportunity for you to.

i know i would b n trouble but u have to look at the consequences it would have 4 him. not only would he look like a serious b!tch for sueing me in front of everyone, even
    his friends knew he was n the wrong thats y they didn't step in-
    not only that but he would have to beat me in court which trust me would b very hard to do and if 4 some reason he did win-
    he'd have to worry about what would happen what my friends extended family etc. would do
    . people get their a$$es kicked around here all the time so what - he got the sh!t kicked outta him its not like we all havent at one point or another. the only thing he is gonna do is call me 2 fight and even that i highly doubt. we don't sue....
    His friends didn't jump in because they are PU$$IE$.

Why are they Mafia?

and 4real who cares that he was drunk- so were all of us and i woulda beat the sh!t outta him if it was one on one and we were sober neway...

i like to fight when the situation calls for it as i believe it did last night

Tru2 is offline Female Member
    i like to fight when the situation calls for it as i believe it did last night
    What - hold on a minute.. did he or did he not hit her??

yes he slapped her

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information