Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fast advice plz

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    Nice try
    I do what I can

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    This thread is a textbook example of what happens when little boys grow up without a father or strong male role model in their lives. Yet another Fosk-a-ho "look at me, look at me, I need the male attention that I never got" thread.

I'm waiting for the thread where he goes through puberty, finishes high school, actually goes to the gym AND lifts weights, discovers self reliance, moves out from mommy's nest, gets a real job, and becomes a productive adult in society. Now there would be a thread actually worth reading!!

Here. Before you call me a heartless rude prick, I'll save you the trouble...
    CSAR.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR
    I'm waiting for the thread where he goes through puberty, finishes high school, actually goes to the gym AND lifts weights, discovers self reliance, moves out from mommy's nest, gets a real job, and becomes a productive adult in society. Now there would be a thread actually worth reading!!
    But, that'll never happen, so who's awake right now?
    I bought some scratchers... and lost every single one.... self esteem = shot to sh1t.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    But, that'll never happen, so who's awake right now?
    I bought some scratchers... and lost every single one.... self esteem = shot to sh1t.
    oh oh me me!!!

beuleux is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR
    This thread is a textbook example of what happens when little boys grow up without a father or strong male role model in their lives. Yet another Fosk-a-ho "look at me, look at me, I need the male attention that I never got" thread.

Here. Before you call me a heartless rude prick, I'll save you the trouble...
    CSAR.
    We could all chip in and buy Fosk a train set for xmas.. might keep him quiet for a bit LOL

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    We could all chip in and buy Fosk a train set for xmas.. might keep him quiet for a bit LOL
    chuga chuga chuga CHEW CHEW!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information