Arrite bros...

When I started dating my current GF, we used to fool around quite a bit. She would never go too far, but I had some - she's a virgin "saving" herself for marriage.
By the 3rd to 4th month she decided that even dry fvking was too much and said it was too much......its now month 9.

So I've been a huge PUSSY and took her rules for the last 4 months, doing nothing sexually.... its bugged me but I hate seeing her cry whenever I tell her I want more for her and its not easy - my weak spot I guess.

Now I meet this total BOMBSHELL HOTTIE (5'1" 105lbs, B cups, tight ass, tan, jet black hair...) through one of my friends and she is really into me and she digs my body (gotta love that), and our personalities are very compatible.

She want's to go out some time with me like right now, but I've been comming up with excuses about work and school stuff and she's just waiting to hang out with me again....

Christmas is right around the corner and my current GF's birthday is like at the end of this month...
I know i start anything I should break her off first, but I feel like a total dick doing that now, when she prolly wants me around the most...

What would you do, seriously no crazy answers....

between a rock and a hard place