Jay-Ace is offline Member

Venting some aggression!!

I'm fvcking goin mental, just got a call from my brother and cousin, they've been jumped on by about 20 blokes and took a proper kick in.

Went flyin up to the pub they were at and the pigs were all over the place, being as useful as a fart in a spacesuit as usual!!

Tomorrow is gonna be payback day, its gonna be a 5 on 1 special as each and everyone of them gets their mind body and soul smashed to pieces!!

I'm fvckin angry!!

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    good luck...fight hard.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    CRIKEY!!! Be careful.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like a pissing contest to me . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Sounds like a pissing contest to me . . .

WTF does that mean??

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace
    I'm fvcking goin mental, just got a call from my brother and cousin, they've been jumped on by about 20 blokes and took a proper kick in.

Went flyin up to the pub they were at and the pigs were all over the place, being as useful as a fart in a spacesuit as usual!!

Tomorrow is gonna be payback day, its gonna be a 5 on 1 special as each and everyone of them gets their mind body and soul smashed to pieces!!

I'm fvckin angry!!

sounds like fun, can i help?

WTF does that mean??

it means he thinks fighting is a bad idea. maybe hes right, but god damn it, its so much fun getting into fights

btw bro, i like that expression "as usefull as a fart in a space suit"

if you know who did it, maybe you should wear ski masks or something so you can stomp them within an inch of their life, then when they wake up out of their coma 6 months from now, they got no fu_kin clue who did it

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    it means he thinks fighting is a bad idea. maybe hes right, but god damn it, its so much fun getting into fights

Ah, didnt understand the saying!!

I've got a list of 11 names so far, all fvckin nicknames though so gonna have to go ask around the area tomorrow.

My brothers face is a bit nasty, but my cousin took the brunt of it all. Apparently at 1 point there was like 10 of them all on him and puttin the boot in. My brothers mate went outside the pub and saw what was happening and joined in/broke it up. He's a big fvcker at like 6'3 and 22ish stone!!

To make this all worse... my brother is 17 and my cousin is 18. The guys were all 20's+ apparently

Ah, didnt understand the saying!!

I've got a list of 11 names so far, all fvckin nicknames though so gonna have to go ask around the area tomorrow.

My brothers face is a bit nasty, but my cousin took the brunt of it all. Apparently at 1 point there was like 10 of them all on him and puttin the boot in. My brothers mate went outside the pub and saw what was happening and joined in/broke it up. He's a big fvcker at like 6'3 and 22ish stone!!

To make this all worse... my brother is 17 and my cousin is 18. The guys were all 20's+ apparently

man thats fu_ked up. im sorry your bros had to go through that

if you know who did it, maybe you should wear ski masks or something so you can stomp them within an inch of their life, then when they wake up out of their coma 6 months from now, they got no fu_kin clue who did it

When me and my house mate went flyin up there I had my fvckin axe wiv me, when you hear ya brother is gettin pasted rage takes over. I'd hav probably used it as well but would hav regretted it.

I've yet to get my new kosh christened though so that might hav to come out, got the last 1 confiscated by customs!!

When me and my house mate went flyin up there I had my fvckin axe wiv me, when you hear ya brother is gettin pasted rage takes over. I'd hav probably used it as well but would hav regretted it.

I've yet to get my new kosh christened though so that might hav to come out, got the last 1 confiscated by customs!!

you mean koch, as in Heckler and Koch?

damn bro, you're not playin' are you? well, id say definately get yourself something to cover up your face if you're thinking of shooting someone

i dont blame you for feeling the way you feel right now, but do you really think your brother wants you to go to jail for murder over this?

i dont blame you for feeling the way you feel right now, but do you really think your brother wants you to go to jail for murder over this?

Nah bro that was a typo, I mean cosh as in extendable baton!!

Would never shoot someone, its cowardly. If I wanted to kill someone i'd have to get my hands bloody!!

Giving someone a kick in never warrants killing someone, I'm angry not insane!!

Nah bro that was a typo, I mean cosh as in extendable baton!!

Would never shoot someone, its cowardly. If I wanted to kill someone i'd have to get my hands bloody!!

Giving someone a kick in never warrants killing someone, I'm angry not insane!!

haha, thats good to hear man

Apex is offline Associate Member
    Kick Their Fvucking Ass

slob is offline Member
    thats ****ed man. If there was a good reason for them doing it, at least 1 on 1 but not 20. That's bullshit.
    What has your bro said about the incident? What was their reasoning for attacking them?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I would find out exactly what happened first, in my experience 20 blokes dont just "jump you" for no reason.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I would find out exactly what happened first, in my experience 20 blokes dont just "jump you" for no reason.
    That is exactly what I was thinking.

beuleux is offline Banned
    Gang beatings are cowardly at the best of times, whatever the reason there is no excuse for a gang to beat the shit out of a couple of teenagers, sounds like you have a good local knowledge so find out who the ringledears were first and visit them one by one, in private... no witnesses or youll end up in the dock.

beast, maybe things are different now from my clubbing days but I have known gangs of yobs to attack people for no reason.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    Gang beatings are cowardly at the best of times, whatever the reason there is no excuse for a gang to beat the shit out of a couple of teenagers, sounds like you have a good local knowledge so find out who the ringledears were first and visit them one by one, in private... no witnesses or youll end up in the dock.

beast, maybe things are different now from my clubbing days but I have known gangs of yobs to attack people for no reason.
    agreed.......................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired

I guess it's just never happened to me, probably my happy smily expression puts them off

These guys are well known for ganging up on people!! Call themselves the "Hellesdon Massive" but the biggest guy is probably half my weight!!

I got hold of one of the "rookie" gang members this morning, didn't even have to get the tin opener out coz he spilled his beans as I pulled up in the truck!!

I've now got both sides of the story, and it was definately a cowardly gang beating. My bro says there was about 14 or 15, cousin says there was 20-25 (he was beaten quite badly though) and their mate resckons there was about 12.

Well....

The "rookie" reckons there was about 15 of them out and about 10 maybe 12 were involved in the fight!!

After taking a couple of addresses and local hang-outs I "pointed out the error in his ways butted the little prick out and let him go, he's not who I'm gunning for.

..... To Be COntiunued
    Last edited by Jay-Ace; 01-01-2007 at 06:28 AM.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    good luck mate.....just dont make it worse for urselves

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Yes good luck Jay-Ace..... but be careful as they can carry blades and you don't always see that. My namesake got stabbed in a shop on the Monday before Christmas in my home town. He was a security guard and died later in hospital.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Fighting is stupid. Grow up.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

muscles1981 is offline Junior Member
    fu*king cowards whats wrong with people now days im only young myself but why dont people just have a fair one on one now days its all young people my age and younger useing tools and jumping people 10-1 aint on.I no how you feeling if that was my bro id be raging and wanna kill them no matter what someone does dont deserve 10+ people stamping on ya head unless you a nonce

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Says he whose bf is a soldier and gets paid to fight

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, I hate f--in gangs.

All sorted and resolved now!!

Turns out the ringleader is a prominent young boxer, and I know his old man quite well from the doors. I offered him a 1-on-1 box and straight away he tried to play dirty, big mistake coz I'm a brawler not a boxer!! Slapped him about a bit, then his old man gave him a swift slap across the ear.

The othere guys who were involved have suffered a worse fate, a few of us just went round and made them apologise one by one to my bro and cousin. They're all little idiots, sort of people I wouldnt even notice walking down the road.

So 1 guy a little battered and well deserved, the rest just publicly humiliated. I would say that this was a good resolve!!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Says he whose bf is a soldier and gets paid to fight
    Protecting our country and fighting in bars or the street are two different things.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Protecting our country and fighting in bars or the street are two different things.

I agree, I wouldn't class a soldier as a fighter, a soldier is a soldier. Someone who works for the good of the country, not always necessarily involving violence!!

I'm quite closely linked with the military so know and feel this 1st hand too.

I've lost 2 very close friends, 1 in Iraq and the other in training for Afghanistan. They were not fighters.

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    I have to totally agree with youon this one Carlos..... fighting and Soldiering are two differnt venues

Sorry guys dont agree. fighting is fighting doesnt matter who started it some yob or some govt the end result is the same, people hurt other people...

anyway, glad its all resolved now and you did the right thing IMO

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    JayAce reminds me of a Irish mate of mine.

JayAce, was the gang a bunch of chavs?

And yeah, fighting is fighting. You can say a soldier is "protecting his country" but bullshit. Those boys are trained to fight and kill the enemy.

i agree fighting is a bad idea, but i cant help but get really angry when some punk trys to stare me down

I agree, I wouldn't class a soldier as a fighter, a soldier is a soldier. Someone who works for the good of the country, not always necessarily involving violence!!

I'm quite closely linked with the military so know and feel this 1st hand too.

I've lost 2 very close friends, 1 in Iraq and the other in training for Afghanistan. They were not fighters.

im sorry to hear that bro. im sure they are in a better place now.

btw, i think hurting a man's ego is better than physically hurting him. you did the right thing man

Foskamink is offline Banned
    All sorted and resolved now!!

Turns out the ringleader is a prominent young boxer, and I know his old man quite well from the doors. I offered him a 1-on-1 box and straight away he tried to play dirty, big mistake coz I'm a brawler not a boxer!! Slapped him about a bit, then his old man gave him a swift slap across the ear.

The othere guys who were involved have suffered a worse fate, a few of us just went round and made them apologise one by one to my bro and cousin. They're all little idiots, sort of people I wouldnt even notice walking down the road.

So 1 guy a little battered and well deserved, the rest just publicly humiliated. I would say that this was a good resolve!!
    yeh no one was hopefully really hurt, glad this guy was prominent and his dad sorted his ass out good and proper, will be good for him and his carrer. glad his friends lost all credit and embaressed bad, the only sad part is your brother and his friend dont get a happy ending. hope they get better soon.

myles

Thread Information