crossroad.. is offline New Member

Talking Armed and Famous – Fake or Reality?

There's a new reality show on CBS called Armed and Famous. Jason "Wee Man" Acuna is there with Erik Estrada, Jack Osbourne, La Toya Jackson and Trish Stratus. I wonder if they will really deal with burglars and drug addicts.
    Are they going to be given wimpy assignments and fake all the drama, or is this going to be hardcore drug bust type stuff. What do you guys think?

beuleux is offline Banned
    Wimpy assignments and fake drama for sure. No one would watch it if they just got on with thier assignments properly, Jack Osbourne cries like a girl every time hes on TV. Reality TV is a joke because its far from real if it were real it would be boring and no one would watch it... lets get a camera crew round my house to watch me take a dump right before I spend an hour on AR.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate Jack Osborne. In every show he's in, I want to climb through the tv, and punch his fat lazy crybaby ass.

But LaToya and Trish should make the show interesting. Trish is definately some nice eye candy.

Plus Eric and Weeman are pretty funny. If they boot Jack off, it'd be a good show.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    I thought Ponch was already a cop

odix is offline Member
    jack osbourne is actually in shape now bro. good shape.

ect0m0rph is offline Member
    seems like an entertaining show, I like wee man he always makes me laugh and trish stratus is hot so it works out.

Thread Information