makeithappen01 is offline New Member

Poll About Makeing it through Customs

Hello

I am new here and considering a source from overseas, i hope this isn't against the rules but i would like to hear of the likely hood of receiving my order. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    I've had a couple of problems with part of my orders not showing up. But everything was received once it was resent.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Go with an overseas source that will resend if the pack is sagged by customs.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

beuleux is offline Banned
    Pretty good generaly... depends to an extent on where you are and where your order is coming from

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Depends on where you are from. No real problems in the UK .... I don't know about the States, Canada or Australia!!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Go with an overseas source that will resend if the pack is sagged by customs.
    Carlos, do you know if Lion will resend if it gets stopped in customs?

This happend to me once and I lost alot of stuff I had already paid big money for.

Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    Pretty good generaly... depends to an extent on where you are and where your order is coming from

What if we say maybe between the middle east and Europe, and i might live in Northern California. Does that make it any better or worse?

Thanks

Springbok_Powered is offline New Member
    makeithappen01,

I have recommended some overseas sources here in Aus and as far as I know the ppl got there goods.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    I haven't checked in like a month.. but wasn't customs being a b*tch lately? like only 20% of stuff was making it through and alot of sources weren't backing up orders or something.. whats the deal with that one

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Carlos, do you know if Lion will resend if it gets stopped in customs?

This happend to me once and I lost alot of stuff I had already paid big money for.
    Lion only sells legal stuff and they are US baseds so no customs.

Customs % off sucess

Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    I haven't checked in like a month.. but wasn't customs being a b*tch lately? like only 20% of stuff was making it through and alot of sources weren't backing up orders or something.. whats the deal with that one
    ToTheBuckeT21

You mentioned that you haven't checked in a month? Is there some sort of site with this info, or just personal knowledge? I am going to try a startedr cycle again, so it wont be much $ but i hate to try it while customs is trying to achieve so f-ed up goal. I appreciate any info you might share....

Thanks

Customs % off sucess

Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    ToTheBuckeT21

You mentioned that you haven't checked in a month? Is there some sort of site with this info, or just personal knowledge? I am going to try a startedr cycle again, so it wont be much $ but i hate to try it while customs is trying to achieve so f-ed up goal. I appreciate any info you might share....

Thanks

Smile ....

Last edited by makeithappen01; 01-09-2007 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Sorry about the post, my comp froze.

Thread Information