Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    He better bring back some honest good stories. I alwasy wanted to go the Amsterdam, the lucky prick!
    Amsterdam is great, I love the place. Last time I got there at 5am and found a club still open. I was a little worried as there were police cars outside. When I got in the police were all in there dancing about off there heads!!

beuleux is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    I will say this. Fosk has more stuff than most people that I know. And he's only 18 or 19 years old. He seems to be in to that sort of thing (toys) so he's obviously doing something right in order to maintain his expensive lifestyle.
    Fosk:
    Can I have a new car please Mommy

Mommy:
    No Fosk cos you broke the door and the fishtank

Fosk:
    Bawl! Wail! Kick! Scream! You never buy me nothing, You hate me, I wish I was dead, Blub! Sniffle!

Mommy:
    Oh ok Fosk just this one time, Awww Mommy loves her little Fosky Wosky coochy coochy

Fosk:
    Thanks Mommy

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    I will say this. Fosk has more stuff than most people that I know. And he's only 18 or 19 years old. He seems to be in to that sort of thing (toys) so he's obviously doing something right in order to maintain his expensive lifestyle.
    Naw, I don't buy it. I believe he's got a dog and that's it. If he actually does have any toys, it's because his mom buys them to keep him out of her hair and not because of anything he's doing to buy them. Seriously, I think all his talk about material possessions is his way of getting attention and approval from older males. It sounds like he was lacking in male role models growing up and mom was/is too busy working. I almost feel bad for him, but then I read one of his nonsense threads or posts (the one about being Mr. O in 2017 is absurd) and the empathy turns to annoyance.

Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    C'mon be serious.. this is Fosk remember.

...So after the first 250 prossies I got a bit bored and smoked 2kilos of weed and got arrested for being in posession of tall stories, I broke out of jail cos Ive trained my dog to chew through the bars and I outrun the police chopper in my WRX and made it home to france just in time to see the new fish tank being delivered.
    Bullseye beuleux! I wonder if Fosk and his dog were singing Eminem songs during the getaway too?

maybe he got a job, what exactly is it that he does?

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    [QUOTE=CSAR]Naw, I don't buy it. I believe he's got a dog and that's it. If he actually does have any toys, it's because his mom buys them to keep him out of her hair and not because of anything he's doing to buy them. Seriously, I think all his talk about material possessions is his way of getting attention and approval from older males. It sounds like he was lacking in male role models growing up and mom was/is too busy working. I almost feel bad for him, but then I read one of his nonsense threads or posts (the one about being Mr. O in 2017 is absurd) and the empathy turns to annoyance.

Hey, if you've got toys, you've got toys! No matter where they come from or who buys them. You may be right in that he doesn't have as much as I think, but what I do know is that he WANTS more than anyone that I know.

he's just a kid, give him a break.

beuleux is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    he's just a kid, give him a break.
    Actually I quite like the kid but just cant help taking the piss LOL... Where you ever the junior or apprentice in a job and although you worked hard and the older guys liked you they would constantly play pranks and take the piss. Well Fosk is the AR "That kid" besides as someone else said he likes the attention and he gives loads of backchat, and sooner or later there will be another "That kid" and Fosk will join us in our pisstaking.

...and so the cycle goes on Simba

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    When did everyone start liking fosk? I still think it's When I was a kid and in Juvey (sp?) I would tell all the kids that I was locked up with that I owned all this crap , but really I was "wt" living in a trailer court I've come a long ways since then

I dont know wether he does or doesnt lie about stuff, in fact i dont know that about anyone here. But he seems like his heart is in the right place and he is not an evil nasty person. So he's ok by me..

I dont know wether he does or doesnt lie about stuff, in fact i dont know that about anyone here. But he seems like his heart is in the right place and he is not an evil nasty person. So he's ok by me..

I'm telling the truth, I'm a broke ass, struggling fool Just hoping to get rich one day

ok so I bleieve you then

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    I NEVER had a problem with Fosk, he is a good kid and i don't understand why people pick on him so much. I mean yes he can be silly at times but so could the rest of us. Wether he has these things or not, who are we to judge anyway. He just needs some direction and for the most part he listens to us when we tell him to do things or when we give him advice. I like the kid, he is a nice kid.
    Last edited by STYLE74; 01-08-2007 at 06:09 PM.

ecs44 is offline Junior Member
    hes the kinda kid you cant help but like...a little goofy and harmless.I always read his posts.Its good humor And free...

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    He better bring back some honest good stories. I alwasy wanted to go the Amsterdam, the lucky prick!
    i have tons of honest stories. but i will only share the first for now

first night. i met this gangster selling drugs. we walked arround for 30 mins talking telling me how bad drugs are and to never get off the street. then we walked arround. buying molteasers and licerish for his 7 children at home. we also went to a 24/7 butcher and bought meat for his children. he was high on somthing. he said he was 44 and been to jail 4 years. he showed me his gun. it was a basic pistol not sure what kind. he bought me drinks and stuff and food. he went arround shakeing everyones hand and being very nice. he said it was his god damn city and he has respect. he then went arround telling drug dealers to get ****ed and that tehre shit sucks. he was wild. we then met his cousin who was a junkie. he took pills and smoked C. im not going to give a full detailed story cause my minds kinda dead right now. but i got plenty of crazy stories. all this happend was after 1pm we was with him for like 2 hours. i was fully sober and scared to death. then he walked me back to my hostel and shook the desk mans hand. it was so strange.

i dont see why theres all this talk about me, i dont see wahts the problem. if u dont beleive i got a car. well then do u think i care? i looking at a motobike too!? do u think i care what u say. i drove to amsterdamn in my car... ima take a picture of my white

oh and haha that gangster gave me a watch that dosnt work! he pulled it out of his jacket haha.

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    welcome back fosk

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    i have tons of honest stories. but i will only share the first for now

first night. i met this gangster selling drugs. we walked arround for 30 mins talking telling me how bad drugs are and to never get off the street. then we walked arround. buying molteasers and licerish for his 7 children at home. we also went to a 24/7 butcher and bought meat for his children. he was high on somthing. he said he was 44 and been to jail 4 years. he showed me his gun. it was a basic pistol not sure what kind. he bought me drinks and stuff and food. he went arround shakeing everyones hand and being very nice. he said it was his god damn city and he has respect. he then went arround telling drug dealers to get ****ed and that tehre shit sucks. he was wild. we then met his cousin who was a junkie. he took pills and smoked C. im not going to give a full detailed story cause my minds kinda dead right now. but i got plenty of crazy stories. all this happend was after 1pm we was with him for like 2 hours. i was fully sober and scared to death. then he walked me back to my hostel and shook the desk mans hand. it was so strange.

nice vacation

dont worry about all the shit those guys talk, just continue to be true to yourself, you have a lot of friends on here, even if you are a lil crazy sometimes

im staying like 3 more nights. then driving back over 3 or so. first time i get to internet cafe. been here 3 or 4 nights. drove up over like 3. i cant remember. one big party.

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain
    dont worry about all the shit those guys talk, just continue to be true to yourself, you have a lot of friends on here, even if you are a lil crazy sometimes
    thats the thing, im a outgoing person, i love to be myself and have a good time. when i meet people at hostel and bars. they love somone who can keep them on there toes and make things interesting. im 18 and everyone seams to be 20-25 and we have great fun.

good luck there in A-dam, and stay outa trouble

i think i lost 15 lbs since i been here. hard to eat more then twice a day. but im trying. have got a girl yet. its really not my thing. being from australia. but all the usa and uk people are crazy about the hookers. saying its the best ect.. but i dunno. i dont want STD's if i dont already have haha.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    i think i lost 15 lbs since i been here. hard to eat more then twice a day. but im trying. have got a girl yet. its really not my thing. being from australia. but all the usa and uk people are crazy about the hookers. saying its the best ect.. but i dunno. i dont want STD's if i dont already have haha.
    Wont hang out with a hooker but you hang out with a crack head drug dealer for hours. That's strange.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Wont hang out with a hooker but you hang out with a crack head drug dealer for hours. That's strange.

Welcome back Fosk!! Did you go to the greenhouse cafe? Top notch over there. I have never had a hooker there but i know people that have and they said they are very clean, the goverment controls the prostitution there and supposedly they are very safe because they get tested every month....

I can vouch for the hookers! top notch!!
    Fosk quit hanging about with loser scumbags, that guy will F**k you up if you are not careful. You think ppl like that just want to be friends?? It's a great city but there are a lot of VERY dangerous ppl there. Be warned.
    Edit out the rec drug talk.
    Have a great time, go find some hookers, be safe and quit hanging with idiots.

Fosk quit hanging about with loser scumbags, that guy will F**k you up if you are not careful. You think ppl like that just want to be friends?? It's a great city but
    there are a lot of VERY dangerous ppl there
    . Be warned.
    Yes Fosk be very careful, like PB sais there are alot of shady loser people lurking around. Be safe!!

Fosk quit hanging about with loser scumbags, that guy will F**k you up if you are not careful. You think ppl like that just want to be friends?? It's a great city but there are a lot of VERY dangerous ppl there. Be warned.

Don't listen Fosk, scum are your friends. If they want to take you for a drive to see the country side, go, enjoy the scenery

I'm joking before anyone gets their panties in a bunch

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    listen to goodcents...

& wind up like him

ecs44 is offline Junior Member
    Iwould pay to meet him in person,I wish I was like him and didnt have a worry in the world...In his world anyway

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane35aa
    Cool..Thought his dog might have got pissed off with all those tricks he was trying to teach him and mauled him to death while he slept
    lmao by the puppy

STAY AWAY FROM THE MAGIC BROWNIES.

reminds of a film i have seen, have you met some guy who said you should go to prague ( i think )
    have you spoken to some german guy who only eats with his hands.
    where there 2 hot birds undressing as you entered your room. did they tell you to meet them in the spa.
    if so, your gonna end up being someones strange fantasy.
    the films hostel by the way.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Foska just be careful, and remember you are who your friends are.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Hey, if you've got toys, you've got toys! No matter where they come from or who buys them.
    So you're saying that if you gain material possessions via crime (dealing drugs, theft, etc.) then it's okay because it doesn't matter where they came from or who buys them? Naw, I know you don't mean that, j/k.

But I have to admit that I am surprised by your post because I thought you were a deeply religious person, which isn't compatible with material wealth. Maybe I'm wrong, but doesn't the Bible say that it's easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the gates of heaven?

If he's got toys, then he's got toys. However, if he actually has what he claims to have, he absolutely comes across as lacking the maturity and responsibility to appreciate how he got them, not to mention care for them. A person who's given everything (beyond the necessities) doesn't have or develop the firsthand knowledge and work ethic that are needed to purchase such things.

Now, I know that Fosk's wealth is not on par with someone like Paris Hilton, but he comes across as ignorant as she is. On the morning news, they showed her having trouble with her car (Porsche?). Turns out she never put any gas in it and didn't even know it needed gas. One of the papparazzi went and bought a gallon of gas and she didn't even know the ballpark price for one gallon. Oh, and the whole time she was gabbing on her cellphone and checking her makeup in her vanity mirror. That's female Fosk right there.

Okay, besides being mildly entertaining, what does he bring to the board? A guy with around 2.5K posts, but where's the useful info? Sometimes he doesn't even know the appropriate forum to post material and he's a senior member?!? I'm not saying that my posts are quality or a useful font of knowledge, but come on...

I'll leave with one final thought. Fosk is supposedly 18 years old, living at home, utterly dependent upon mommy, can't grow facial hair and still holding baby fat? ID check please...

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR
    So you're saying that if you gain material possessions via crime (dealing drugs, theft, etc.) then it's okay because it doesn't matter where they came from or who buys them? Naw, I know you don't mean that, j/k.

But I have to admit that I am surprised by your post because I thought you were a deeply religious person, which isn't compatible with material wealth. Maybe I'm wrong, but doesn't the Bible say that it's easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the gates of heaven?

If he's got toys, then he's got toys. However, if he actually has what he claims to have, he absolutely comes across as lacking the maturity and responsibility to appreciate how he got them, not to mention care for them. A person who's given everything (beyond the necessities) doesn't have or develop the firsthand knowledge and work ethic that are needed to purchase such things.

Now, I know that Fosk's wealth is not on par with someone like Paris Hilton, but he comes across as ignorant as she is. On the morning news, they showed her having trouble with her car (Porsche?). Turns out she never put any gas in it and didn't even know it needed gas. One of the papparazzi went and bought a gallon of gas and she didn't even know the ballpark price for one gallon. Oh, and the whole time she was gabbing on her cellphone and checking her makeup in her vanity mirror. That's female Fosk right there.

Okay, besides being mildly entertaining, what does he bring to the board? A guy with around 2.5K posts, but where's the useful info? Sometimes he doesn't even know the appropriate forum to post material and he's a senior member?!? I'm not saying that my posts are quality or a useful font of knowledge, but come on...

I'll leave with one final thought. Fosk is supposedly 18 years old, living at home, utterly dependent upon mommy, can't grow facial hair and still holding baby fat? ID check please...
    OH MAN !!!

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    listen to goodcents...

& wind up like him

Where did that come from?

Me:

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR

DOUBLE

This could soon become the "I hate Fosk" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg
    DOUBLE

This could soon become the "I hate Fosk" thread.
    shame. He's just a kid! god didn't any of you do stupid stuff when you were 18!! I sure did!

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sure we all did stupid stuff Beast, but I think what some people are getting at is how ungrateful and blind he is to his good fortune. Sour grapes? Maybe. I know he doesn't rub anything in or sneer but CSAR is right he is very ignorant in many ways. Aw well, two pence worth.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Where did that come from?

Me:

honestly...I dont really know.............. me> <you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information