needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

girls in mid 20's put on pounds?

Anyone else ever notice this? My ex is almost 24 and she puts mad weight on every know and then.. Shes going to the gym now so maybe that will help... But I notice other girls do this as well

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Anyone else ever notice this? My ex is almost 24 and she puts mad weight on every know and then.. Shes going to the gym now so maybe that will help... But I notice other girls do this as well
    All the girls i know are all about how they look. If they put on 5lbs they are doing something about it.

chest6 is offline Banned
    dunno but they sure do in college

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    All the girls i know are all about how they look. If they put on 5lbs they are doing something about it.
    I think any girl is naturally like that... My ex was perfect.. But I have noticed some chub in her but and lower stomach.. and I was looking around the school today, and girls I remember seeing last year, well some of them have put on like 20 pounds!!

buff-man-22 is offline New Member
    It seems like once you get out of college everyone starts putting on the lb's

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    wait til she squeezes out a kid.... righ tnow she looks like olive oyle compared to that.......

prncezzml is offline Female Member
    Some women emotionally eat. If they're going through a stressful time, they just eat and gain weight. Then they are like, "Oh no look how fat I am I better get this weight back off". Majority of women I know are overweight and lazy and NEVER go to the gym so consider yourself lucky that she will even get up off her ass and go. I always ask my friends to go to the gym with me and they will for awhile, and then quit and go back to eating ranch dressing with french fries

eek I didn't notice it said ex when i first posted.
    agreed that you notice more flaws once they are an ex
    Last edited by prncezzml; 01-10-2007 at 04:44 PM.

MAJOR25 is offline Member
    I heard that the older they get, the more they go through....(dick)

I dun no........

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Once they go from current, to ex you start to notice more flaws.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    My ex girlfriend was chubby, but it was not her fault, she had a thyroid problem.

THen again my current girlfriend best friend has thyroid problems but she still managed to lose a tone of weight.

My ex girlfriend lost some weight when i was tired of her being fat and having a triple chin.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by prncezzml
    Some women emotionally eat. If they're going through a stressful time, they just eat and gain weight. Then they are like, "Oh no look how fat I am I better get this weight back off". Majority of women I know are overweight and lazy and NEVER go to the gym so consider yourself lucky that she will even get up off her ass and go. I always ask my friends to go to the gym with me and they will for awhile, and then quit and go back to eating ranch dressing with french fries

eek I didn't notice it said ex when i first posted.
    agreed that you notice more flaws once they are an ex

I'm sad because I eat... I eat because I'm sad

Classic

kobiack is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Anyone else ever notice this? My ex is almost 24 and she puts mad weight on every know and then.. But I notice other girls do this as well
    i've noticed this too... i usually put them on the kobiack's workout plan and that takes care of itself.

kobiack is offline Banned
    nevermind...
    Last edited by kobiack; 01-10-2007 at 09:17 PM. Reason: **** that... bad joke!

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you look at how a girl takes care of herself in college, you can get a look at her future. I don't care if she is thin, if she doesn't take care of herself it will eventually catch up to her.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    and they tend to smoke alot since their lives are so dramatic and stressful.

and by that i mean, girls, not woman. so no offense

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    i've noticed that sorority chicks come in as hawt freshmen and then devolve into overweight troglodytes over their 4-5 years in college.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    How do you tell someone you love to work our or " damm your fat" without hurting them. I've told that to my gf and she got mad. Now I just try to give her hits like, well I'm going to the gym today to keep my 6 pack all year round or If she wants to go to a fast food restaurant; i just tell her that its to fatning for me. Any thing else one could say?

I personally love it when I see girls get fat, all of them do in college and I'm just like Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    I personally love it when I see girls get fat, all of them do in college and I'm just like Nelson
    lmfao!!

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    i've noticed that sorority chicks come in as hawt freshmen and then devolve into overweight troglodytes over their 4-5 years in college.
    Troglodytes.......

prncezzml is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831
    How do you tell someone you love to work our or " damm your fat" without hurting them. I've told that to my gf and she got mad. Now I just try to give her hits like, well I'm going to the gym today to keep my 6 pack all year round or If she wants to go to a fast food restaurant; i just tell her that its to fatning for me. Any thing else one could say?
    Unfortunately, I don't think there is any nice way to tell a girl she is fat, especially if you've already mentioned it and she got angry. I think she has to know she's fat and want to do something about it. Saying anything to them (from experience with my boyfriend telling his overweight sister repeatedly to go to the gym) just seems to push them into self-pity, like "Oh I'm so fat, I might as well just eat more rather than work out". Strange,but true.

Quote Originally Posted by prncezzml
    Unfortunately, I don't think there is any nice way to tell a girl she is fat, especially if you've already mentioned it and she got angry. I think she has to know she's fat and want to do something about it. Saying anything to them (from experience with my boyfriend telling his overweight sister repeatedly to go to the gym) just seems to push them into self-pity, like "Oh I'm so fat, I might as well just eat more rather than work out". Strange,but true.
    I usally go with the....."hey do you know I'm a personal trainer?... if you have any questions about excersing or diet, feel free to ask..."

Ok so i'm like, 0 for 45 there, but its the best I can think of

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    everybody starts to slip in college.......Its nice to always be improving yourself

rubix6 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    wait til she squeezes out a kid.... righ tnow she looks like olive oyle compared to that.......
    not so fast......... my son is now 4 mos old and i'm seriously in the best shape of my life!!!!!!

Thread Information