SVTMuscle* is offline Banned

say hello to the most hated man in Ohio

#8, Roy Hall, wide receiver for Ohio
    heres why...

take it he broke sumthing there? i dont no who any of them are but do they all play for the same team and if so, why are they tackling eachother?

Look at #7's ankle....

That's him grabbing/tackling him during his touchdown on the opening kick off!
    And breaking his ankle in the meantime

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    daamnnn it looks like he broke a ankle i would be pissed if i was number 7

1819 is offline Senior Member
    lol. when i was playing i the minors i headbutted a teammate after a big goal. it was supposed to be helmet to helmet but he had his face up and i knocked all his teeth out and gave him like 30 stitches. coach wasnt thrilled. the guy missed a bunch of games and i got a nice fine taken out of my paycheck.

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    Look at #7's ankle....

That's him grabbing/tackling him during his touchdown on the opening kick off!
    And breaking his ankle in the meantime
    im sure you could reccomend some potent herbs that would heal his ankle in a week

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    lol. when i was playing i the minors i headbutted a teammate after a big goal. it was supposed to be helmet to helmet but he had his face up and i knocked all his teeth out and gave him like 30 stitches. coach wasnt thrilled. the guy missed a bunch of games and i got a nice fine taken out of my paycheck.
    Yeah I personally hated it when guys did that to me. I remember one time during a game I was basically knocked out cold, got up with the biggest headache, and one of the teammates came up to me gave me a good head bash all excited like NICE HIT MAN!!!!
    yeah I basically threw up and gave him the look like "your mom must be so disappointed in your stupidity"

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I personally hated it when guys did that to me. I remember one time during a game I was basically knocked out cold, got up with the biggest headache, and one of the teammates came up to me gave me a good head bash all excited like NICE HIT MAN!!!!
    yeah I basically threw up and gave him the look like "your mom must be so disappointed in your stupidity"
    lol. heat of the moment. what was that at football?

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    lol. heat of the moment. what was that at football?
    Yeah i played for 5 years untill my head just couldnt take hits anymore

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    god dam...that hurts just lookin at it...

ouch, it looks painful!

but r they jumping on him to celebrate coz he scored????

Quote Originally Posted by nirish_mark20
    ouch, it looks painful!

but r they jumping on him to celebrate coz he scored????
    yes, that wasnt even during a play!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

hahahaha...

one time, in football. i got ****ing killed, it was the biggest blindside i have ever taken in my life.....i went flying and got put on my ass. i was a linebacker and the dude that hit me i think was a tight end. earlier he tried to do a 5 yard in and i clocked his ass when he stepped in front of me, so he comes back 2 plays later with a helmit to helmit blind side. My head was SPINNNNNING.

so one of the guys comes over and freaking slaps the side of my head (helmit still on) senseless and i mean senseless, like i was his worst enemy or somthing, and then sais " HEY YOU OK" and im like uhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

and then ironically one week later, that same kid, on a punt, was running down field with me and he got his. a total helmit to gut blind side. he was laying there with the wind knocked out of him wheezing and moaning like a little bitch and i laughed in his face.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    that sux! i would have beat him down!

thats nasty, tho u guys shud take up a bitg of rugby and try thaty out, now that can get hard

i remember when i played at skl i was always a rly hard tackler, and i mean hard. One time i can rmember this guy just running right into me, i was about 15 at the time, and my dad sed it was almost like everything went silent and then there was this almight thump and next thing the guy was just lying on the ground, and i felt fine! il never forget that!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    that sux! i would have beat him down!
    if you are talkin to me?

I definately sniped that kid out towards the end of the game and did it right back at him and kinda laughed at him while i was on top

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    The Worst Part Of It Was Tht That Occured After Ted Returned The Opening Kickoff For A Touchdown. Knocked Their Best Player Out Of The Game Celebrating And Lost The Game.

H20Crazy is offline Associate Member
    Too bad....From the looks of it, that's Ted Ginn Jr. He WAS projected to be selected as the #3 receiver in the draft....He pulled a Willis McGahee injury duringthe championship game....i wonder how far he will fall in the draft

Sepsis is offline Member
    ginn couldnt have helped them much that night anyway

HansVonSchnittchen is offline Junior Member

re

Gators were a better team, I don't think Ginn Jr. could have helped them that much. I was rootin for the buckeyes. But you got to hand it to the Gators for coming out and kickin their ass.

I guess this is something similar:
    I had teammate once get mad during a basketball game because of foul called on him so he swung his fist in the air in a rage of anger. At that moment I was turning around from the play only to walk right into his oncoming fist and get punched in the face. I didn't hurt me or kock me out of the game, but it was a definate surprise and stunned me for a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by H20Crazy
    Too bad....From the looks of it, that's Ted Ginn Jr. He WAS projected to be selected as the #3 receiver in the draft....He pulled a Willis McGahee injury duringthe championship game....i wonder how far he will fall in the draft
    that injury isnt even in the same ball park as mcgahee's injury...mcgahee's looked like he was out of football for life

what position did you play?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    ah god that brings back bad memories. when i was 16 i was trying to clear a 3 foot gap launching off a bank on a skateboard.
    the front of the board hit below the lip off the seond bank and fell into the gap as my left foot hit the lip and did a 90 degree rotation completely to the side. i shattered my growth plate which basically holds your ankle together.

my friend carried me to the front door and my mom screamed at the top of her lungs when she saw my foot basically hanging by the skin around it. amazingly enough i was in such a state of shock i dont even remember feeling a lot of pain. it wasnt untill after i went under immediate surgery till the next day even with the codeine i was crying for a week.
    took 9 months before i was able to walk semi-normal again.

i never got on a skateboard again.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 01-12-2007 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    ah god that brings back bad memories. when i was 16 i was trying to clear a 3 foot gap launching off a bank on a skateboard.
    the front of the board hit below the lip off the seond bank and fell into the gap as my left foot hit the lip and did a 90 degree rotation completely to the side. i shattered my growth plate which basically holds your ankle together.

my friend carried me to the front door and my mom screamed at the top of her lungs when she saw my foot basically hanging by the skin around it. amazingly enough i was in such a state of shock i dont even remember feeling a lot of pain. it wasnt untill after i went under immediate surgery till the next day even with the codeine i was crying for a week.
    took 9 months before i was able to walk semi-normal again.

i never got on a skateboard again.
    good god bro that makes me cringe just reading that

bbplaya21 is offline Associate Member
    ha after practice one day me and some team mates went fourwheeler riding and i was riding with a friend and my foot slipped of the foot peg and got ran over. it dragged my ankle on the pavement for over 10 yards and you could see bone on the ground where it was ground off. but i snapped my ankle in 3diff spots and one fracture went half way up my leg. My right ankle was turned outwards and nothing but skin was holding it together. My toes turned purple and thought i was gonna have to have surgery to regain blood flow. Took a year to be able to run and not have pain and prob 9 months for my ankle to stay str8 when i walked . and didnt get to play football that year either and even though it gives me no problems now it still permanantly twisted outwards slighty still

chest6 is offline Banned
    Man I would be so fvckin pissed at him...hes gonna drop in the draft most likely cuz of that and lose $

Id be like hey..u owe me $___ now

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Man I would be so fvckin pissed at him...hes gonna drop in the draft most likely cuz of that and lose $

Id be like hey..u owe me $___ now
    its only a sprained ankle and he hasnt declared for the draft yet...he'll most likely go though

chest6 is offline Banned
    oh..SVT sed broken..pft

I figured he'd come out for sure..meh wut do i know

there really isnt a reason for him to comeback, they wont have a shot at the title next year and his draft status wont improve if he decides to stay either

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bbplaya21
    ha after practice one day me and some team mates went fourwheeler riding and i was riding with a friend and my foot slipped of the foot peg and got ran over. it dragged my ankle on the pavement for over 10 yards and you could see bone on the ground where it was ground off. but i snapped my ankle in 3diff spots and one fracture went half way up my leg. My right ankle was turned outwards and nothing but skin was holding it together. My toes turned purple and thought i was gonna have to have surgery to regain blood flow. Took a year to be able to run and not have pain and prob 9 months for my ankle to stay str8 when i walked . and didnt get to play football that year either and even though it gives me no problems now it still permanantly twisted outwards slighty still
    That's nothing.

One game in highschool, the running back from the other team scored a touchdown and then pulled dout a handgun and shot himself in the head.

Oh wait....that was The Last Boyscout

Anyways, old football stories aside, I think Ginn will still be picked in the top 10 overall in the draft, should he decide to declare. Didnt look like a career altering injury.
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 01-12-2007 at 11:33 AM.

rubix6 is offline Female Member
    aaaahhhhhhh. that hurts

Thread Information