crash187ct is offline Senior Member

law enforcement career & gear

obviously privacy will be held to the highest regards, so if any of you could shed some light on a career of law enforcement and history of AS use, i would appreciate it. we'll keep it to the PMs. i want to know from your experience...

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    I would like to know as well...going into state patrol then swat

StevePJC is offline Member
    I was two years with Atlanta PD and tested randomly 7 times. Using heavily then and had no problems. 1994-1996. I knew MANY officers who were using.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    i too am thinking of joining the highway patrol, but they have a policy, something like, 2 years without smoking pot...its automatic rejection, but when the 2 years is up and you're cleared you can apply. i assume, based on that, they would probably frown (extremely) on steroid use .

btw i think its pretty crappy i get classified into the same category as crack heads and dope heads....its not like that at all.

steve, did you use AS prior to applying?

I was on my first cycle when I went into academy.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    The clinic where I get my shots I've seen many officers get test shots.
    Some GH. I'd rather have the police in my area in shape rather than
    dunkin donuts.

Tru2 is offline Female Member
    I asked a friend of mine today who works in SWAT if they get tested for AAS, he said yes, they get alcohol and drug tested and screened for AAS. he said the only way to get around it it is get a doctor to prescribe.. which some of the guys do.

ACE24 is offline Junior Member
    Why do you want to get into Law Enforcement? Take some time to really think about it before you answer. In the 80's, I was in LE for six years. It was the worst six years of my life. In my experience, if you did not hang out with cops off duty, you were an outcast at work. You have absolutely terrible hours, you will be working the graveyard shift for many years. I do not care what anyone says, the body is not made to stay awake all night, it is just not right. The pay SUCKS. YOu have to deal with retards in the public who can not make a good decision if their life depended on it.

You may be an individual that is right for the job but give it some serious thought before you jump into it.

Anavar Man is offline Member
    Ronnie coleman was and possibly still is an active police officer. If he can maintain employment with all the junk he's on, anyone can.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anavar Man
    Ronnie coleman was and possibly still is an active police officer. If he can maintain employment with all the junk he's on, anyone can.

I thought he was natural?

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    I thought he was natural?

Sure he is. All that Muscle Tech stuff works as good as they say it does.

I'mdoingitagin! is offline New Member
    Highway patrol, just like the service! they actually check for gear in their range of choices. When i left the service, i signed up for ohio highway patrol, needless to say i made 5 out of seven levels to get in....i passed the lie detector and background, but failed the drug. 6 years in the service and i was only random tested once....and the service gives you 36 hours to report, so its one hell of a heads up! not sure if highway patrol is as adamant when your actually in, but i'm sure theres ways around it!....tell them your still one of the many few that still own ultimate orange!!!(taken off shelves for having base steroid )

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    So if you're a cop, and you have to arrest someone because they have gear aren’t you a total hypocrite? In fact, if your a cop and your "career objective" is to uphold the law why would you break the law yourself? Why not work at Taco Bell instead? The pay is the same and you'll get the same respect from the general public.

Jiesel is offline Associate Member
    I have a CJ degree and like someone else said I found It to be a dead end degree...I recently graduated and found out theres not much out there, that actually pays half decent, once you start hunting for employment. Unless your a lawyer or work on the federal level your pay is crap and you have to have a true desire to help others and uphold the law. After 4 years I found out this route wasnt for me at this point so I used my sales background and got a Job that pays well at a marketing firm.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    they don't test for AAS in law enforcement, at least in Georgia. I have know many officers who use heavily...

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    they don't test for AAS in law enforcement, at least in Georgia. I have know many officers who use heavily...
    pretty sure that it's asked during polygraph in the form of "have you ever used any illegal narcotic including anabolic steroids "

ecs44 is offline Junior Member
    I worked 11 yrs in LE in fla and was never tested,however I never lied in my oral interview or the polygraph but they never asked about roids but they do now

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand
    pretty sure that it's asked during polygraph in the form of "have you ever used any illegal narcotic including anabolic steroids"
    they will still hire you if you have taken steroids before, you just either need to lie about it (not advises) or tell the truth and explain why and explain how you did it under docs supervision and did extensive research and they will most likely understand.

When I took my polygraph the question was "Have you ever used any illegal substances, such as marijuana, heroin, cocaine, or pcp?" I answered no and passed the polygraph

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE24
    Why do you want to get into Law Enforcement? Take some time to really think about it before you answer. In the 80's, I was in LE for six years. It was the worst six years of my life. In my experience, if you did not hang out with cops off duty, you were an outcast at work. You have absolutely terrible hours, you will be working the graveyard shift for many years. I do not care what anyone says, the body is not made to stay awake all night, it is just not right. The pay SUCKS. YOu have to deal with retards in the public who can not make a good decision if their life depended on it.

You may be an individual that is right for the job but give it some serious thought before you jump into it.

No doubt dude. As a police officer you're a part of a society that busts other people. That's not just like a normal job or anything. You can't honestly tell yourself that it's all about the paycheck and the steady life. And then if you're going to breaking one law and then arresting people for the same law or different laws, then what the fck is that? All of a sudden you get to determine what laws should be enforced and which ones shouldn't?

Then we're talking about dealing with the retarded ass public all the time, you couldn't pay me enough to do that.

aadrenaline is offline Banned

the cops in my area are the highest paid in the country! i think they come out of the academy at $60k-ish with full pension and amazing benefits.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    the cops in my area are the highest paid in the country! i think they come out of the academy at $60k-ish with full pension and amazing benefits.

where do u live ... suffolk county?

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    where do u live ... suffolk county?
    what gave it away? lmao you used to live up here didnt you?

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    they will still hire you if you have taken steroids before, you just either need to lie about it (not advises) or tell the truth and explain why and explain how you did it under docs supervision and did extensive research and they will most likely understand.

I would tell them "yes" im sure they will ask for an explanation i'd tell them "I took a designer steroid superdrol which was once legal to use but now is Illegal " or something like that

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    what gave it away? lmao you used to live up here didnt you?

i used to live in rockland county .... they get paid well in my county too ......... but nothing like u lil spoiled bastards out there

like 30,000 people take that test ... most of whom are NYPD or part of some other department ... and the only way to get a job in suffolk is to score very high on the exam AND have a connection.

ACE24 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah if they are on the take? 60K is not worth it!!!

Yeah if they are on the take? 60K is not worth it!!!
    no 60k is worth it...give it 5 years they are up to 80k. NYPD(nyc) isnt worth it 30k for what they deal with. out in suffolk county its a field day. sure they deal with some assholes but majority is middle to upper class neighborhoods. suffolk county is one of the biggest countys in the us and i think the police force is like 1200 people or somthing. i dont remember the correct number. go to nyc i think they have over 10,000 cops. if it was really that bad out here they'd higher more police.

Thread Information