sonar1234 is offline Banned

Unhappy Pets we love so much

I wonder why he need to have so much pets around me, when each time they die its leaves a serious mark on me.

I must be the worst pet owner on earth to have to go true all this sadness.

Started back in 2003 after i had to have my grand mother cat put to sleep he was 15 years old.

My grand mother was sad so i suprised her and bought 2 small kitty cats, a female and a male, about one week after my grand mother called me up and said that the female was sick, i took her back to the SPCA where i bought her and before the placed open it was in the morning she died in my arms. It was panleucopenia that killed her and i had to bring back the other baby cat has well.

I went to stay with my grand mother and brought my female cat with use, and bought 2 other kitty cats.

I met my girlfriend and went to stay with her about 1 year and a half ago, so i left with my cat and stayed at her place, that cat was my baby i got her when she was 3 weeks old, my girlfriend called me at work one day my female cat only 6 years old was dead on her bed, i was playing with her that morning? she died one month after my father died from cancer Feb 2006.

My grand mother gave me one of her cats smocky and kept the other one, he has asthma and urinary track infection.

3 weeks ago my baby cat got sick ( I got 3 cats) she swallowed some crap around the house, so i bring her for a check up and they found out that she has an issue with her pelvic and its gonna get worst with time and has she gets bigger.

3 days ago Smockie got sick has well i bring him in for a check up the vet calls back and tell me that he has a heart defect at birth.

Now i am asking myself who the fukk shitted on me.

With all that love to give why is all that shit happening?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Its hard to deal with. Sadly, I think about the day I will lose each of my dogs every so often. I will be a total wreck. Animals are so much more loyal than people it seems.

fenceguy is offline Associate Member
    Sonar, my heart goes out to you and your losses. However let me offer this up. God only burdens us with what we can handle. Perhaps he has given you these burdens because he knows you can make their short lives that much better. I would rather live for a short while knowing that I am truly loved, then to live a long life not knowing love.

Bruce000 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceguy
    Sonar, my heart goes out to you and your losses. However let me offer this up. God only burdens us with what we can handle. Perhaps he has given you these burdens because he knows you can make their short lives that much better. I would rather live for a short while knowing that I am truly loved, then to live a long life not knowing love.
    Well put Fenceguy I couldn't have put it better. Don't worry Sonar my wife and i don't have any kids so we tend to over compensate with animals. One month my wife was sooo depressed about the "BABY"thing so I went out and got her a kitten. Same thing bro the little one died on us. The previous cat we had had a bad skin disorder She was a white cat. The cat before her also died because my puppy got too rough with her. But we persisted and i got her two beautiful kittens and they have lasted for about 16 weeks. They are beautiful. Hang in there.
    Cheers B

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceguy
    Mate thanks for posting this, I lost my daughter to cancer when she was just three and a half and this really touched my heart !!!

Bruce000 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear that Kale. Wouldn't know what that feels like.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    The animals(or people) in your life are there for a reason. These animals where brought into your life for a reason. Make there lives as good as you can, we all lived on borrowed time we just dont know when its going to get cashed in. I guess you can say life is measured not in the breathes you take but the moments that take your breath away.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Its hard to deal with. Sadly, I think about the day I will lose each of my dogs every so often. I will be a total wreck. Animals are so much more loyal than people it seems.
    BANG you hit it right in the bulleye, so damn right.

Thats the best thing we can do, the vet called last night for smockie my big grey male LOL they are gonna run some tests on him and its gonna cost me but i dont care has long has he comes back heatlty.

Kale i am so sorry this is a terrible thing that happened to you, my father died of cancer at 69, i cared for him and was there til is last breath, i can only imagine how hard it can be for a small child.

Thanks for all your comments, i do beleive that everything in life does happen for a reason but i really hope that God or Jesus give me a break in 2007.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    the animals need you, wether you have them for15 years or afew wks, they appreciate your love and that you take care of them, even if they are here a short time, they touch your life in a positive way as well, dont look at the negative of the animals passing on. look at the positive, the time you spent with, how you cared for them and made them comfortable, the animals certainly appreciate it and neeed your help. i would rather have a animal for one day and have it die knowing it was cared for than not taking care of an animal and saying ahh well fck it it is going to die soon anyway.

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    wow this is a very strong thread, i sit here thinking about how i would act if i lost my to dogs (8 yo brindle boxer and 3 yo rott/sheppard mix).... sonar1234 keep your chin up and do what you do best, take care of those animals....

I guess you can say life is measured not in the breathes you take but the moments that take your breath away.

fenceguy is offline Associate Member

sorry for your lost

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Mate thanks for posting this, I lost my daughter to cancer when she was just three and a half and this really touched my heart !!!

Kale, i am sorry for your lost. Couldn't imagine how hard that must be.

Smokey back in the house and smoken

Picked him up today and talked to another vet the thing about the malformation of the heart is very minor, she told me and he is not at risk.

Thank you God thank you its so good to have my big cat back in the house, eating playing and damn knocking off that stupid rack filled with dumb plants down.

Girlfriend got mad but hey it was funny LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pets we love so much-dscn0533.jpg  

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    Great, glad to hear he is gonna be aight

whynot960 is offline Associate Member
    Here is a pic of my kitty. she will jump up on my laptop and just sit while I am on it. check out the site am on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pets we love so much-dsc00367.jpg  

OGM she looks like Smockie she is beauty full, the site your on sucks big time LOL

whynot960 is offline Associate Member
    I know I had to post a pic of her cause I seen your cat and thought it looked just like ours

Thread Information