Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WHOADY4SHOADY
    I would have gone, but the weaher report scared me away. Im from da souf, so i cant stand the cold.
    Yeah the weather is what makes it fun man. I went to a game two years ago when the Bears played the Texans and with the wind chill it was negative 17 degrees. I love it when the weather is like that at soldier field, its makes it all that much better.

Im sure the Saints are scared about the weather too but i know the Bears are loving it!!!!!!

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    Yeah the weather is what makes it fun man. I went to a game two years ago when the Bears played the Texans and with the wind chill it was negative 17 degrees. I love it when the weather is like that at soldier field, its makes it all that much better.

Im sure the Saints are scared about the weather too but i know the Bears are loving it!!!!!!

I wouldnt be to sure of that, since many of them came from playing games in other cold places previously. I cant wait for Sunday.

I wouldnt be to sure of that, since many of them came from playing games in other cold places previously. I cant wait for Sunday.
    Yeah i cant wait either man! Both teams are ready and its gonna be a good game. I know the saints have a kick ass offense but their secondary isnt that good so i kinda think this is going to be a close game and its gonna come down to the last couple of minutes of the game bue we shall see!

WHO DAT SAID THEM SAINTS GONNA BEAT DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First Kitrina, now da Bears......................they must have been askin to get killed. Im so tired of hearing that crap about the Saints being "Americas team" this year. Get over the friggin Hurricane..........shit happens, life goes on and so do the Bears while the Saint go marching home!!!!

WHO DAT SAID THEM SAINTS GONNA BEAT DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First Kitrina, now da Bears......................they must have been askin to get killed. Im so tired of hearing that crap about the Saints being "Americas team" this year. Get over the friggin Hurricane..........shit happens, life goes on and so do the Bears while the Saint go marching home!!!!
    Game was rigged. Ill be back with more info shortly.

Game was rigged in my opinion. Ill be back with more info shortly.

Good.......i cant wait to hear more of the excuses of why the Saints suck!!!

That is probably the dumbest thing i have heard since everyone saying the Bears wouldnt make the super bowl.

HansVonSchnittchen is offline Junior Member
    Excuses are for losers. America's team my ass, Chitown tradition trumps that media BS any day. Bears keep on winning.

BEARDOWN!!!!!!!!!!GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HansVonSchnittchen
    Excuses are for losers. America's team my ass, Chitown tradition trumps that media BS any day. Bears keep on winning.

BEARDOWN!!!!!!!!!!GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Yes sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just cant understand why you would say that the game was rigged??? Thats the sign of a sore loooooooooser right there buddy!!!

The best part is how Deuce and Reggie were held to only 56 yards the whole game!!! HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    I need the colts fellas!!!!!!!!

First off the comment about holding Duece and Reggie to 56 yards isnt saying much considering they only ran the ball 10 times between the 2 of them. Do you find that strange? I sure do, and Im sure many other people do? The 2 championship games were manufactured? Get ready to hear it over and over and over and over again? THIS IS THE FIRST TIME 2 BLACK COACHES PLAY IN THE SUPERBOWL, AND IT WILL BE THE FIRST TIME A BLACK COACH WINS THE SUPERBOWL. Its all they have been talking about all day, and its all we will be hearing for months. I hate to believe it, because I loved the NFL since I was a child. This ruins things for me.

Largest comeback ever in a conference championship game history. Hummmmm? The clock wasnt even done ticking in the Colts game, and they were already spirting all the black coach bullshit! Cant they just be great coaches, and not BLACK coaches?
    Last edited by WHOADY4SHOADY; 01-21-2007 at 09:09 PM.

56 yards for 10 carries! Since when has this been considered bad?

First off the comment about holding Duece and Reggie to 56 yards isnt saying much considering they only ran the ball 10 times between the 2 of them. Do you find that strange? I sure do, and Im sure many other people do? The 2 championship games were manufactured? Get ready to hear it over and over and over and over again? THIS IS THE FIRST TIME 2 BLACK COACHES PLAY IN THE SUPERBOWL, AND IT WILL BE THE FIRST TIME A BLACK COACH WINS THE SUPERBOWL. Its all they have been talking about all day, and its all we will be hearing for months. I hate to believe it, because I loved the NFL since I was a child. This ruins things for me.
    Oh yeah so these games were fixed for two black coaches to be in the superbowl to make history.........................give it up man the games are not fixed, the two better teams won and thats it so get over yourself. At this point i would love to see the Bears win the superbowl, but im not gonna be all pissed off if they dont. The colts and bears are my favorite teams and all i wanted to see was the saints go marching home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah so these games were fixed for two black coaches to be in the superbowl to make history.........................give it up man the games are not fixed, the two better teams won and thats it so get over yourself. At this point i would love to see the Bears win the superbowl, but im not gonna be all pissed off if they dont. The colts and bears are my favorite teams and all i wanted to see was the saints go marching home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Its cool, Im not trying to convince you of what to believe. However, can you explain to me why we pounded the rock all season, and "choose" not to in this game? Just look what we did to the Eagles with the run last week. There is just to much there for me to over look. I would like to see the Bears win it now, but Im worried they will give it to Peyton, since he has been so close so many times.

You also didnt answer my question? Since when is 56 yards on 10 carries considered bad?

Jojoe is offline Associate Member
    Da Bears Da Bears, Hot Dam we made it. Worried for a sec than they ran up the score. The only thing I could complain about was that the Bears coulda given Adrian Peterson a couple of carries

Quote Originally Posted by Jojoe
    Da Bears Da Bears, Hot Dam we made it. Worried for a sec than they ran up the score. The only thing I could complain about was that the Bears coulda given Adrian Peterson a couple of carries
    Im happy for you guys, I hope you enjoy watching your team in the super bowl.

I thought the same thing Jojoe, Lovie could have gave Peterson the rock on the last few drives in the 4th. The guy played his ass of on special teams, as he has all year. Ced Ben and TJ both looked outstanding. Hell of a job by that Offensive line. And hell of a job by Rex stepping up. Bears had to pass sooner or later b/c the run was getting stuffed, we were too one dimensional until then.

@whoady
    The media is always gonna find something to latch onto (the black coach thing). We had to hear all week about how the Saints were America's team and how they were gonna win the super bowl to bring relief to hurricane katrina victims. So spare me that garbage, because the media would still be talking about Hurricane Katrina and the Saints being America's Team if the Bears hadn't won.

Later,

Gotta go practice my Super Bowl Shuffle now.

I thought the same thing Jojoe, Lovie could have gave Peterson the rock on the last few drives in the 4th. The guy played his ass of on special teams, as he has all year. Ced Ben and TJ both looked outstanding. Hell of a job by that Offensive line. And hell of a job by Rex stepping up. Bears had to pass sooner or later b/c the run was getting stuffed, we were too one dimensional until then.

@whoady
    The media is always gonna find something to latch onto (the black coach thing). We had to hear all week about how the Saints were America's team and how they were gonna win the super bowl to bring relief to hurricane katrina victims. So spare me that garbage, because the media would still be talking about Hurricane Katrina and the Saints being America's Team if the Bears hadn't won.

Later,

Gotta go practice my Super Bowl Shuffle now.
    I hear you, and I will admit I am sick and tired of the Katrina crap, and my house got water.

Im just really pissed and dont understand why the coaching staff didnt let Duece do his thing?

You also didnt answer my question? Since when is 56 yards on 10 carries considered bad?
    I never said it was bad but there was all this hype on Reggie and Deuce that they were going to run all over the Bears and they only had 11 run plays the whole game. Not a good choice IMO. With two backs like them i would have been running the crap out of the ball, maybe if they would have like we did they could have been the ones with 197 rushing yards!

Yeah they need to give up the Katrina Bull-Sh!t. Miami gets hit with hurricanes every year and they never dwell on those.

I never said it was bad but there was all this hype on Reggie and Deuce that they were going to run all over the Bears and they only had 11 run plays the whole game. Not a good choice IMO. With two backs like them i would have been running the crap out of the ball, maybe if they would have like we did they could have been the ones with 197 rushing yards!
    You guys looked like us on offense with those beautiful runs. Even after we came back on you guys, they still refused to run it. I also dont understand what the infatuation is with the Katrina crap, and the Saints. It overshadows their great accomplishments this year if you ask me. It will be the same thing with the black QB crap, and the Colts and the Bears. The media acts like Black people are handicapped, and are lucky to make it to the bowl. Its retarded. You dont ever hear them mention anything about Latinos or Asians needing to be head coaches. Its just stupid how they always try to put black people on a pedastal when in reality they are making themselves look ignorant.

Yeah the media is just plain retarded. They always make such a big deal about something so stupid.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Ha Ha I didnt care who one I liked both teams, and I wanted Indy to win because Bob Sanders, and Dwight Clark are Iowa Boys. But that 89 yarder by Bush was kinda sweet, that one Bears safteys still trying to find his jock! But Urlacher is the shit so I think I'm going to have to go for the bears.

Yeah that was a good play by Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    Ha Ha I didnt care who one I liked both teams, and I wanted Indy to win because Bob Sanders, and Dwight Clark are Iowa Boys. But that 89 yarder by Bush was kinda sweet, that one Bears safteys still trying to find his jock! But Urlacher is the shit so I think I'm going to have to go for the bears.
    It was a nice run, but he had no buisness dancing like he did when we were losing. It was cool how he flipped into the endzone, but he should have ended it right there. All that dancing and pointing at Urlacher is bull.

It was a nice run, but he had no buisness dancing like he did when we were losing. It was cool how he flipped into the endzone, but he should have ended it right there. All that dancing and pointing at Urlacher is bull.
    Yeah he shouldnt have been pointing at a guy who is going to his sixth pro bowl, bad move. In there press conference bush did admit it was wrong though.

Yeah Bush said he regretted doing it.

Ogenleaye wanted to punch him, lol.

Yeah Bush said he regretted doing it.

Ogenleaye wanted to punch him, lol.
    He should of!

Here's what the bears think about it. I saw Urlachers Press conference and the first question they asked him was what he thought about Bush's taunting and Urlacher said "i think were going to the superbowl."!! I got a kick out of that.

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/New...?story_id=2962

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information