Anastasia is offline Female Member

Question Numbess and Chest Pain

I am writing this message for my friend:

She have this issues where her faced and fingers would feel numb. She said it only happened few times , that it comes and goes. She have done some bloodwork and even a EKG & Stress Test. It all come back normal.

Sometimes feel some chest pain.

Her Dr said it might be due to her anxiety problem. Prescribed some pain medicine and some muscle relaxer. I am thinking it might be due to her smoking w##d that causing her to have this symptoms. ( Also she also have a pinch nerve issues but the dr said that would go away)

Anyways, what do you think?
    Last edited by Anastasia; 01-14-2007 at 03:03 PM.

StevePJC is offline Member
    I went to the hospital once with symptoms like this. Thought I was having a heart attack. Reactive Airway Disease is what they called it. Pretty much asthma without the attacks. That would be my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by StevePJC
    I went to the hospital once with symptoms like this. Thought I was having a heart attack. Reactive Airway Disease is what they called it. Pretty much asthma without the attacks. That would be my guess.

Well She did went to the Dr first did a blood test, ekg and stress test all turn out normal. Then few days She went to the emergeny room due to chest pain they did some ekg x-ray and blood test and all come back to normal.

They prescribed her xanax though due to her anxiety problem and tramadol. Then some trazadone for sleeping problem and a muscle relaxer.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    She prob has anxiety due to her intake of weed. THC is a funky drug. fun, but sketchy.

StevePJC is offline Member
    I still think she should ask her GP about possible R.A.D. . It's nothing serious. Just very mild asthma.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    She shouldn't take xanax just cause the MD THINKS she might have a anxiety problem. If she agrees that it may be an issue she should see a psychiatrist before poppin' pills.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    She shouldn't take xanax just cause the MD THINKS she might have a anxiety problem. If she agrees that it may be an issue she should see a psychiatrist before poppin' pills.
    agreed. xanex is one of those drugs that like make people zombies.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    What's the pinched nerve from? If it's spinal cord injury, (disc injury) that might never heal.
    I have tiny calcium build ups between my 4th and 5th vertebre like stalagmites and stalagtites that is never going to go away, just get worse as time goes on. Doc called it brittle bone disease.
    I'm only 30 and I can't squat, dead, or over head press, or heavy shrug any more. When ever I do, the result is sciatica. Shooting pain down a leg or numbness in my toes or even the whole foot.
    I hang up-side down for a while and that seems to help. Tell her to try inversion thereapy.
    Search inversion racks on your preferred search engine and see if she'll try that.
    Last edited by 63190; 01-14-2007 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    What's the pinched nerve from? If it's spinal cord injury, (disc injury) that might never heal.
    I have tiny calcium build ups between my 4th and 5th vertebre like stalagmites and stalagtites that is never going to go away, just get worse as time goes on. Doc called it brittle bone disease.
    I'm only 30 and I can't squat, dead, or over head press, or heavy shrug any more. When ever I do, the result is sciatica. Shooting pain down a leg or numbness in my toes or even the whole foot.
    I hang up-side down for a while and that seems to help. Tell her to try inversion thereapy.
    Search inversion racks on your preferred search engine and see if she'll try that.

I believe is in her shoulder

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    It could be anything.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI

Her anxiety problem is not new her to her, she had this before.

Thread Information