Just wanted to throw this thread up about a younger friend i took on as my lifting partner afew yrs ago. i taught him everything he knows from his diet to his supplements and his training regiment. and i've spent alot of time trainin & pushing him. hes now 17 a junior in high school (all natural of course- i taught him alot about aas mostly that he HAS 2 wait) as of yesterday the kid is 6'1 225 pounds with 8-9% bf and can throw up 425 1x on a bench- some of his other lifts r higher then mine now. now remember this guy is a JUNIOR in high school which is pretty impressive in my book. from the time i started with him a couple yrs ago til now hes put on about 50 pounds just by me teaching him how 2 eat and train right. i just wanted to put this up cause i've put so much time and effort into bettering him and i'm d@mn proud of what hes done. its now to the point where he doesn't need me cause i've taught him everything i know. just makes me proud . does neone else have a lifting partner or someone then train?