Thread: My protege

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"

My protege

Just wanted to throw this thread up about a younger friend i took on as my lifting partner afew yrs ago. i taught him everything he knows from his diet to his supplements and his training regiment. and i've spent alot of time trainin & pushing him. hes now 17 a junior in high school (all natural of course- i taught him alot about aas mostly that he HAS 2 wait) as of yesterday the kid is 6'1 225 pounds with 8-9% bf and can throw up 425 1x on a bench- some of his other lifts r higher then mine now. now remember this guy is a JUNIOR in high school which is pretty impressive in my book. from the time i started with him a couple yrs ago til now hes put on about 50 pounds just by me teaching him how 2 eat and train right. i just wanted to put this up cause i've put so much time and effort into bettering him and i'm d@mn proud of what hes done. its now to the point where he doesn't need me cause i've taught him everything i know. just makes me proud . does neone else have a lifting partner or someone then train?

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    good work bro, it really makes you feel acomplished when the guy you train acomplishes great things b/c of your help. my first trainee still stops by to show me she is keeping up w/ herself, she is doing her first figure comp. this spring at 45!! another one of my traineees was 230lbs 19%bf and never worked out b4 he met me, 3 years later he enters his first contest as novice and takes his class and 2nd overall. I almost cried bro, it is a wonderful thing. maybe you will see this kid excell at a lot of things since youve helped him believe in himself

it also makes me believe in myself and more confident n my abilities because i look at him and not only see someone who is in such great physical shape- incredible 4 his age, but i know that i've had a greater impact on his life and influenced him for the better ie. he doesn't do any type of drugs or tobacco etc. nor does he drink alcohol which is great and he sees the value n taking care of himself. i can't wait 2 c what he can accomplish

Foskamink is offline Banned
    good work mate. with those stats and dedication at 17 wont be long before he is recognised.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    awesome job blindside

the kids leg pressin 1400+ i gotta put a bar on top of the machine an add weight lol hes crazy strong

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    These kind of stories make me want to train people, because I cant think of alot of things that would feel better than making someone love there life and body.

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    I hear that bro I have been working with a guy at school (aside from my daily traionings) for 2 years a mesomorph with al the right genes but lack of knowledge. 180 to 217ish low b/f. it feels great to see yourknowledge wear of on others and knowing you helped them reach their goals. Kudos on your acomplishment

im only afew yrs older then him but i know that i was a very positive influence because i know that he did and still looks up 2 me and its just an awsome feeling to know that you've done good n someones life- what i taught him not only will help him b physically/emotionally/mentally strong, but i'm also helping him not make the same mistakes that i did and taking what i've learned n life and trying 2 instill those values on him. just spending so much one on one time with another person gives u alot of time to also look at your own life 2, the journey and transformation has been a great experience for both of us.

thanks bros and congrats 2 bittapart2 and 24labor on ur accomplishments with your trainees what ur doing is great

chest6 is offline Banned
    425 bench and not even outta HS..impressive. I was doin 100lbs less than that junior year and i was one of the strongest on the fball team

We also overtrained like HELL and my diet was HELL

i know i guess hes got good genes- hes incredibly strong

chest6 is offline Banned
    is he gonna play college ball?

hes a hockey player

Thread Information