Jiesel is offline Associate Member

2.5 months progress...

Well almost, I basically started training seriously on 11/14/06 I decided to get serious and achieve some goals, I also decided to learn as much as I could within reason about all the aspects of bodybuilding and weight training. By serious I mean my diet is on point, and I am in the gym with a great routine 4 days a week, sometimes 5, no being lazy and sleeping in anymore. I'v always been active and maybe went to the gym for fun a few times a month but I'v never been this dedicated. The great thing is, I'v actually seen some huge results. I'm taking pictures every 3 months and I told myself I wouldnt post progress pictures until I'v been 6 months dedicated, which I think at that point the results will be obvious. Since my start date I'v gained almost 20lbs. Started at 181.5lbs and am now around 201lbs in the morning. Apologize for the rant, Just feels good to know that puting in hardwork can give great results. I was worried when I started because, 4 years back when I was 18 and I started a routine with a friend I worked out for 6 months straight, 3 times a week, no diet consideration and I did not see any results, though I felt stronger and added weight to my workout over the time period I never looked any bigger in the mirror...well this time around things are looking much better....

sorry for the novel, but any of you guys or gals see big results (or what you think) were big results in 2-3 months time?

beuleux is offline Banned
    Yep... every time I do a course

Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    Yep... every time I do a course
    haha I could believe that

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    still don't think you're ready for AAS if that's on your mind...

Foskamink is offline Banned
    first 2-3 months 20lbs is pretty normal. after about 3 months it is all about consistancy and food. it slows down alot after a few months but you must battle on.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand
    still don't think you're ready for AAS if that's on your mind...
    nope, doesnt hurt to be knowledgable about AAS in the meantime though...Of course I have thought about the gains, but in the meantime I wanna prove to myself that I can stay dedicated training hardcore for a year straight before using AAS as a crutch to where I want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    first 2-3 months 20lbs is pretty normal. after about 3 months it is all about consistancy and food. it slows down alot after a few months but you must battle on.
    yea after the first 6-8 weeks the 2-3lbs a week slowed down considerably to now maybe .5-1lb per week...I wouldnt doubt I'll have alot of body fat to lose after my bulk is over...I'm around 16-18% currently...mostly in my gut is where I hold the fat

good news, im starting to see and feel abs slightly when i tense and workout, im still far from having abs, always had a small belly. but its nice to know i really do have abs under the fat. never really cared or wanted. just had this thing get huge as possilbe with reasonable body fat and dont worry about abs showing but now i feeling them and seeing alot more its kinda motovating.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yep, its very motivating.

That sounds like beginners gains. They will continue but dont get yourself accustomed to gaining 20lbs every 6 months. A lot of us are to the point where 5-10lbs of LBM a year is successful.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6

That sounds like beginners gains. They will continue but dont get yourself accustomed to gaining 20lbs every 6 months. A lot of us are to the point where 5-10lbs of LBM a year is successful.
    its a rough state, in not there yet but i really do miss the beginner gains, they were fun back in the day.

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiesel
    nope, doesnt hurt to be knowledgable about AAS in the meantime though...Of course I have thought about the gains, but in the meantime I wanna prove to myself that I can stay dedicated training hardcore for a year straight before using AAS as a crutch to where I want to be.
    glad to hear it.. Welcome to AR

My goal was 215 by the end of April, which I still dont think is to far fetched but I wont be upset If I dont get there, I'v already goten half way which I'm happy about. Plan is to cut around May to around 12-14% BF for summer...then pick the bulk back up next fall.....

beuleux is offline Banned

As much as that... whare am I going wrong LOL

Jakspro is offline Member
    20lbs is def. noticeable. I'm 185 now, my goal by the end of bulking is 190, im envious of your breaking 2 bills... I'm to the point of throwing some sloppy foods to speed the process. Good luck, and dont worry about the fat, it'll come off later, at least i'm hoping mine will.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    As much as that... whare am I going wrong LOL
    Yeah..I said that and Im really not even reachin that..I'll be lucky if I hit 5-8

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    im 5'7" 175 13% my goal is at least 200 say 10% id be happy for a little while with that lol

Thread Information