Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3some Fart!!!

ecs44 is offline Junior Member
    next time wrap your head in plastic wrap,give her an enema,lay in the bathtub and tell her to let it fly......nice and warm.....oh make her also drink half gallon water first.....yumy yumy

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by ecs44
    next time wrap your head in plastic wrap,give her an enema,lay in the bathtub and tell her to let it fly......nice and warm.....oh make her also drink half gallon water first.....yumy yumy
    Eh?

I thought that farting during sex/cunnilingus is like burping after a meal, it's a compliment

briancb1 is offline Member
    I find myself having to bust ass during bad moments all the time. When I'm by myself - nothing. When Im around my friends - a little. When I'm at the bar and some chicks come over to the table to talk w/ my group - gasman.

I think its God's subtle way of saying "you ain't gettin none son" or something like that.

Girl's bust ass like everyone else. Girls think they fart less, but I think its just because they hardly eat anything compared to, well me.

Congrats on the 3 some, I doubt I will ever get in one. Most I ever got was a 3 some kiss, and I liked it!

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    WHAT IS THIS THREAD?!?! HAHAHAHAHA.. I would have loved to have been in the room at that very moment. Just so I could watch everyone deal with the awkwardness of that!
    Did she try to play it off?
    God that would have been the funniest sh*t of my life!!! could u imagine just like being a ghost and seeing that all happen.. like nobody knew u were there and watching everyone deal with it.. It prob would have ended up smelling like farts cause i'd Sh*t myself!!!
    No she didn't try to play it off, she was just like oh i'm so sorry. I was like eh DAMN! Then she was trying to say it was some shrimp she ate the day before. It was a very awkward moment for everyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information