Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference

Smile Going to IBIZA!!

well ive not been posting for a while, had a bit of shity time lately, 2006 was a real bad year for me, had to go to 5 funerals 3 of my best mates dads died, my grandad died, then beginning of December my mate was murdered, then during christmas my girlfriend of 6 years told me it was over, that was the fukin final straw, i was a mess for a few weeks, never cried in say 8 years but didnt stop for 3 weeks,( BIG BABY LOL), i still miss her loads but ive got loads of good friends and a great family, i was going to be boxing this year but my heart jst aint in it anymore, so ive made a decision!!

im going to fuk off to IBIZA and work for the summer, im quitting my job of 7 years, selling my car, my computer, my TV and anything else i can, and im going to save some pennys aswell. roll on end of MAY

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    where is this IBIZA?

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55
    where is this IBIZA?

Good luck and all the best

Dude you dont know IBIZA

Ive been to San An 8 times. Mate believe me, you will not want to come home. Im seriously jelous!!!
    -XL

jing jai

wtf....no i don't......what is it an english thing?

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55
    where is this IBIZA?

It's a Spanish Island in the Med Sea... I think?

well why didn't you say so....i like islands....

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg
    Ive been to San An 8 times. Mate believe me, you will not want to come home. Im seriously jelous!!!
    Been there on Hols the last 2 years, its amazing. my mate worked there last year and im going with him. CANT WAIT!!!!

i feel like i'm in some kind of foreign area.....i know none of what you all speak of

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    sorry to hear about '06...'07 will be better

Have fun man!!

Foskamink is offline Banned
    i hear ibiza is like the party of party places to go in the summer for all those anyone under 25! in the UK haha, older people go, just its best to go as soon as you can, have fun!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I'm jealus. I always wanted to go there.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Ibiza isnt the same as 4-5 years ago but its definitly an amazing place.
    Especially if you like hanging with females. . I like hanging with the topless Italian and German chicks.
    Have great clubs and always the best DJs.

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like fun..man enjoy yourself..good luck

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    i hope u have a blast ur realy lucky to be going

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i worked in magalluf, majorca in 2005, am constantlky wanting to go back. maybe this year i will do. 'just hanging about the beach before the gym' seems so unreal now

Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    sorry to hear about '06...'07 will be better

Have fun man!!
    thanks mate i hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    i hear ibiza is like the party of party places to go in the summer for all those anyone under 25! in the UK haha, older people go, just its best to go as soon as you can, have fun!

well im 25 and a na peoplw 27 + workin away, its not the age that makes a diference its your position and frame of mind, when i was 20 a was in a relationship and doing my apprentship, now im 25 free and fully qualified.

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny
    well im 25 and a na peoplw 27 + workin away, its not the age that makes a diference its your position and frame of mind, when i was 20 a was in a relationship and doing my apprentship, now im 25 free and fully qualified.
    then there is nothing holding you back. get out there and have a blast

one dj that worked in my bar was about 33, he had already worked for many years in a high class job (cannot recall exactly but it was under the lines of accountant/stock broker/mortgage advisor). he saved his money, got bored and now resides in magalluf, works there every season for the love, as he doesnt need the money

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    i worked in magalluf, majorca in 2005, am constantlky wanting to go back. maybe this year i will do. 'just hanging about the beach before the gym' seems so unreal now
    at least you have done it mate, i hear old timers in my area going on about how much they would do if they were young again,makes me scared to think that one day it might be me!

first thing am guna do is join the gym!!!!!! LOL b4 finding me cot!

yeh thats how the older guy explained it, like he said it was full of young" peeople liek you said state of mind, basicly party people and outgoing fun type. like it is unthinkable to go there with your perants at 18, haha he said he always teased his kids when they were 18 saying hed join them, meanwhile they were going with there friends and the thought of there old perants being there was outrageous hah if you know what i mean! enjoy. i will be going there somtime in 07. so prepare to see me struting along

then there is nothing holding you back. get out there and have a blast

one dj that worked in my bar was about 33, he had already worked for many years in a high class job (cannot recall exactly but it was under the lines of accountant/stock broker/mortgage advisor). he saved his money, got bored and now resides in magalluf, works there every season for the love, as he doesnt need the money
    i no mate and it feels good, i need money but i need life more if you no what i mean! my main goal is to travel AUSTRALIA ive got family there 2 cousins ive never seen.

at least you have done it mate, i hear old timers in my area going on about how much they would do if they were young again,makes me scared to think that one day it might be me!

first thing am guna do is join the gym!!!!!! LOL b4 finding me cot!
    like you said, age isnt really a factor, at the hostel in amsterdam i met 2 australian teachers, one was 33 and one was 27. and they both seamed arround 23 or so due to how they were on vacation, pretty good if you ask me. used to be afraid of older people till everyone fits in the same style

I found the gym within 2 hours of being there, and the next day went on the hunt for the supplement shop. found afew sources of gear (some good, some bad) and my training/diet didnt suffer one bit

i turned 20 afew days after we landed, and stayed 6 months. am 21 now. if i had money saved, my court case was over, and i didnt have a girlfriend i would be back out there this april, on the pull.

i have not been on holiday since. one because i am skint, and also because i am too scared to go as it would break my heart not being able to stay

yeh thats how the older guy explained it, like he said it was full of young" peeople liek you said state of mind, basicly party people and outgoing fun type. like it is unthinkable to go there with your perants at 18, haha he said he always teased his kids when they were 18 saying hed join them, meanwhile they were going with there friends and the thought of there old perants being there was outrageous hah if you know what i mean! enjoy. i will be going there somtime in 07. so prepare to see me struting along
    awsome, well al be on this site as much as possible, so keep in touch an let me na when you cum maybe i can sort a few freebies for you and if not al buy you a drink.

awsome, well al be on this site as much as possible, so keep in touch an let me na when you cum maybe i can sort a few freebies for you and if not al buy you a drink.
    ill definetly stop by spring or summer, i dont like the beach, so there better be bars and clubs everywhere. i burn really bad and stay red for ages plus im scared of jaws

I found the gym within 2 hours of being there, and the next day went on the hunt for the supplement shop. found afew sources of gear (some good, some bad) and my training/diet didnt suffer one bit

i turned 20 afew days after we landed, and stayed 6 months. am 21 now. if i had money saved, my court case was over, and i didnt have a girlfriend i would be back out there this april, on the pull.

i have not been on holiday since. one because i am skint, and also because i am too scared to go as it would break my heart not being able to stay
    Fuk me Tim you look in your late 20s off your avator, maybe its the fake goaty ha ha, a no what you mean, nowt worse than a court case a had abad one in 2004, just mised jail, made me think alot more. money has always been a prob, i like to enjoy me sel! and the girl, well what can a say when your in love your fuked LOL ha ha, only kidding but being in love is the best and worsed thing pos IMO!

ill definetly stop by spring or summer, i dont like the beach, so there better be bars and clubs everywhere. i burn really bad and stay red for ages plus im scared of jaws
    mate the bars are good, but FUKIN HELL the clubs SUPER CLUBS and most people sleep during the day cos the clubs, then the after parties you dnt get home till dinner time at the earlieast!!! so no sun baving, unless you live there like me

Fuk me Tim you look in your late 20s off your avator, maybe its the fake goaty ha ha, a no what you mean, nowt worse than a court case a had abad one in 2004, just mised jail, made me think alot more. money has always been a prob, i like to enjoy me sel! and the girl, well what can a say when your in love your fuked LOL ha ha, only kidding but being in love is the best and worsed thing pos IMO!
    another reason why im going to cycle when ever i feel like it, tons apon tons of members are under 21 and have 2-3 cycles and good results. im not going to wait for that 25 bs or 21 minimum, myles cycles when myles wants!

mate the bars are good, but FUKIN HELL the clubs SUPER CLUBS and most people sleep during the day cos the clubs, then the after parties you dnt get home till dinner time at the earlieast!!! so no sun baving, unless you live there like me
    got any idea on the currency? from USD and the economy. its a nice cheap place as far as food drinks hostel ect for people coming with USD?

Aint got a clue mate all i no is it is fukin expensive in the clubs 20 euro for sum drinks, bottle of 1 euro water is sold for 12 euro in the clubs, the boncers dont search for drugs they search for alchol and water! i spent 1100 quid in 1 week last summer! that was by the 5th day, had to scrat the last 2 LOL.

yeh, last weekend i went to b club in geneva (switzerland) people like ja rule ja lo 50 cent go there when they visit, between like 8 of us, we got a bottle of jack daniels and a bottle of aboslute vodka and it was 500 or so euro. but they bring you fresh glasses of ice and fresh jugs of coke and rasberry and shit every 20 mins or so. they bring a dozen shot glasses on a rack, only let u use the glass one. they got there own redbull mate, personalised b club redbull cans, and it dosnt even say redbull anywhere. only in small text on the bottom, real classy joints here. but i love a good club aye, australia standards are so low comapred to europe

yeh, last weekend i went to b club in geneva (switzerland) people like ja rule ja lo 50 cent go there when they visit, between like 8 of us, we got a bottle of jack daniels and a bottle of aboslute vodka and it was 500 or so euro. but they bring you fresh glasses of ice and fresh jugs of coke and rasberry and shit every 20 mins or so. they bring a dozen shot glasses on a rack, only let u use the glass one. they got there own redbull mate, personalised b club redbull cans, and it dosnt even say redbull anywhere. only in small text on the bottom, real classy joints here. but i love a good club aye, australia standards are so low comapred to europe
    big bucks mate! a hope to experience OZZ for myself oneday!

big bucks mate! a hope to experience OZZ for myself oneday!
    yeh it is big bucks, but i still try to go there every saturday from now on, only start clubbing in switzerland recently, im from australia but europe is way better. i plan to move go maybe uk for summer to work and party, wanna expirence the whole, work just to party constantly gig for a year or so, ibiza will be good. will have to start working more or going to less expensive clubs haha. so i can get there soon as possible

yeh it is big bucks, but i still try to go there every saturday from now on, only start clubbing in switzerland recently, im from australia but europe is way better. i plan to move go maybe uk for summer to work and party, wanna expirence the whole, work just to party constantly gig for a year or so, ibiza will be good. will have to start working more or going to less expensive clubs haha. so i can get there soon as possible
    let us know if you are coming over here dude

englands ok but its to serious! and to miserable, maybe its becos i live here, i live in the north and cant realy coment on the south, the weather is shit most of the time and violence is an every wknd thing now and am sik ov it. any way al speek to everyone later gota be up for 5. in a bit.

nite mate, dont let the bed bugs feast on your brains

well i was ment to be in UK 2 weeks ago, but i really dont want to miss a weekend in geneva, i meet bunch of new people, just like me ect. and i rather go out with them for a while before i take 2 weeks off in UK, to ensure my life is set and stable properly here. but ill be going to london and brighton.

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    make sure to post some pics while your there.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    all i know about ibiza is the trance song "coming to ibiza" which f**kn rox!!
    but have fun, and always remember..

theres no point of having pretty heads turning
    if your genitalia be itching and burning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information