internet has become so slow

howdy, my internet connection has become extremely slow, like its dial up,
    what can i do to make it faster. it literally took about 1 minute to be able to start this topic.
    i have tiscalli 2.3mps which has been pretty fast, but the last few days it has got worse and worse. i end up watching that little blue bar growing for what seems like ages.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by donniebrasco
    howdy, my internet connection has become extremely slow, like its dial up,
    what can i do to make it faster. it literally took about 1 minute to be able to start this topic.
    i have tiscalli 2.3mps which has been pretty fast, but the last few days it has got worse and worse. i end up watching that little blue bar growing for what seems like ages.
    No shit that dose sound slow!! have you defraged lately, or when your online are your running a p2p like bitLoard downloading torrents ect, this can slow you down big time....

It can make a big difference just cleaning out old files of your Net history, cookies, internet cache, are you up to date with this?

there are a million and one programs that will clean, set up, sort out, speed up, your computer find one use it, I recommend SystemSuite its never failed me....jmo

Thread Information