goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"

Thumbs down Anna nicole smith..wow

I read a little bit about her and it just keeps getting more messed up She had the 90 yr. old geezers sperm frozen before he died she is shown in bed with some dude that granted her residency. She was banging an old married guy that is married to zsa zsa gabor. She was the weakest link, Goodby

ps, just because she is dead doesn't mean she was worth shit (you hate to talk about the dead, but this "thing" had problems)

Foskamink is offline Banned
    who cares, we all have deep dark secrets, your just lucky people dont know or havnt let it be known yet!

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Yeah ...one less airhead..that will be taking up space on the airwaves...

Damn that theory is blown.. She all over them even more now

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    who cares, we all have deep dark secrets, your just lucky people dont know or havnt let it be known yet!
    You have some 90 yr. old guys sperm frozen too btw, she didn't have "secrets" she threw this shlt out all over the place to make money, she was a ho.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im so tired of hearing about her and her messed up life. Its a horrible thing to say but the world is better off without her IMO.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    white trash train wreck, that sums it all up

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    What a waste. Thought she could make it thru life on other people dime...
    Just cause she was a ho doesn't mean I didn't like her... she was top notch future reality tv material.
    She would have never married that geezer if he was poor. This whole thing makes me laugh. It made it to the front page of the news in Canada!!! Guess that Canada had a love affair with her too...

Do you know who came out the best of all these fools? The 90 year old man. He got to fuk a hot (at the time) playmate. He couldn't take his money with him anyway Some day I will be that old man banging hot young chics that only want my money Why fight it?

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Hey, I still would thoroughly enjoyed a nice titty **** from her.

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Do you know who came out the best of all these fools? The 90 year old man. He got to fuk a hot (at the time) playmate. He couldn't take his money with him anyway Some day I will be that old man banging hot young chics that only want my money Why fight it?

Yeah at least he went out with a ball, sure she tried literally to screw him to death

Fallen_Angel is offline Banned
    I think some folks should have a little bit more respect for others. If not, then at the very least you can respect the dead. There are better things to do than gossip about someone who was misguided and hurting. If there is a God, he will judge her.
    People that get off on feeling powerful by laying judgement upon others are perhaps the most vile reprobates this planet has to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel
    I think some folks should have a little bit more respect for others. If not, then at the very least you can respect the dead. There are better things to do than gossip about someone who was misguided and hurting. If there is a God, he will judge her.
    People that get off on feeling powerful by laying judgement upon others are perhaps the most vile reprobates this planet has to offer.

Hey, I made an exception for her She wanted attention, so she gets some now too

Ps, why is it that when you are dead you were suddenly a "great person"? My dad was a prick when he was alive, I really don't think dying improved him any

numbat is offline Member

i agree to a point other than she kinda made her own way and probably liked most of the publicity stuff.. ppl are gonna talk about you when u lead such an outlandishly open celebrity life...On that note i would like to say TRIMSPA BABY!

unless someone does something that has an effect on you its not really fair to make such remarks.

beuleux is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    Hey, I still would thoroughly enjoyed a nice titty **** from her.
    Hey shell be a bit cold by now but whatever tickles your fancy lol

Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    Hey shell be a bit cold by now but whatever tickles your fancy lol

I was going to post that too, but figured I would hear shlt over it

Rye_guy is offline Member
    yeah, she was one fvcked up lady. I really dont even know wot to say about her sorry ass... sure had the ability to screw other peoples lives up as well as her own.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    It's actually a shame. Yes she was annoying and always in the news but she was a human being and didn't deserve to die. It's not a perfect world we live in and people really have troubled lives. She has been through alot and now she can rest in peace with her son. I don't understand how people could be so cold hearted and talk about someone who has passed away and i'm not talking about just on here, I hear people saying oh I'm glad she is gone, she was a waste and things like that. She was a human being for petes sake. We all have our faults and nobody is perfect.

bullwinkle is offline New Member
    Style74, I agree with you completely. It's bad enough she had so much unhappiness in her life-her only son died 4 months ago, for pete's sake-but she died young. Perhaps if she had lived she could have found some measure of contentment eventually. Her life and death were heartbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    It's actually a shame. Yes she was annoying and always in the news but she was a human being and didn't deserve to die. It's not a perfect world we live in and people really have troubled lives. She has been through alot and now she can rest in peace with her son. I don't understand how people could be so cold hearted and talk about someone who has passed away and i'm not talking about just on here, I hear people saying oh I'm glad she is gone, she was a waste and things like that. She was a human being for petes sake. We all have our faults and nobody is perfect.
    You know we are always cool, but I stand by it I think the world just seems a little better for losing her

wotever, we're all the makers of our own destiny. she brought it all on her self... shame her oldest kid died when yer last was born... but once again, he was the drug user, did it to himself...

death is natural, except it... if you do these things to yourself, you have to accept that you may kick the bucket early.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye_guy
    yeah, she was one fvcked up lady. I really dont even know wot to say about her sorry ass... sure had the ability to screw other peoples lives up as well as her own.
    who's life did she screw up?

her family man. watchied this show on tv bout her. he had all this cash from her husband and wouldnt even help out when her sister had cancer and stuff... he never wanted anyone to have anything more than she did... but when your own flesh and blood have cancer, why the hell woudlnt you help her out...

im my books, thats like the ultimate screwin with someone... not to mention havin a relationship with yer photographer for a long time, only to later claim he was a stalker and shat like that... when he had all these pictures of them obviously showin they had some kind of relationship... then she just slanders his name and fvcks off....

there were lots of stories where she was screwin with people like that... not like its hard to believe, she was a freakin nut case.

she had a long track record of doin that sorta thing...

she was just a using manipulative bitch man... she was out to gain all for herself, and not help anyone else. really, she wasnt a saint. I dont know why everyone acts like its a tragity, it was karma.

its always a shame when someone good dies, but she wasnt really a good person...

not to mention how we screwed around on so many other people, multiple on goin relationship... not knowing who the actual father of her last kid was....

all this just adds up to her being a screw up and bringin her curse onto other people.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Im waiting for Bill Clinton to say hes got to send in a sperm sample

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Im waiting for Bill Clinton to say hes got to send in a sperm sample

haha, that would be awsome, Bill was such a pimp. lol who could hate the president when he is involved in a sex scandle... least hes not invading other countries for resources.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye_guy
    haha, that would be awsome, Bill was such a pimp. lol who could hate the president when he is involved in a sex scandle... least hes not invading other countries for resources.

Yeah but hes hogging our natural resources

numbat is offline Member
    Anna had all the opportunity to do and be all anyone could hope to be.. She had far more opportunistic life than me or most of the ppl i know will ever dream..She let shvt get to her and ruin her life.period.

[QUOTE=roidattack]Im waiting for Bill Clinton to say hes got to send in a sperm sample[/QUOTE

I wouldnt doubt it .. gotta luv ole bill

rafael is offline Associate Member
    finally someone that agrees with me. THANK YOU goodcents!

Bills a man whore... huge mangina

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    You know we are always cool, but I stand by it I think the world just seems a little better for losing her
    Oh no doubt, everybody is entitled to their opinion. It's just that everyone acts like they knew her just from watching her on tv when in reality you can't believe everything you read or see on tv for $hit. Nobody knows what she has been thru in her life except her. And IMHO people that say the world is a better place without her are cold hearted.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with goodcents. im glad that now her daughter will have a chance to have a somewhat normal life away from that trainwreck of a human being.

Dumbass See ya' next screen name you get banned from.

Next time try a name that's not so obvious:
    Bannedfornoreason and "fallen angel", wow I think you have issues

Thread Information