Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually, that law has always been in effect. It states that in extreme situations where a package is thought to carry a bomb or hazardous material, then they can open it. As for the USPS doing random package checks that is not true. They still need a warrant to open domestic mail, that will never change. But lets say you order some powder from a domestic source and he packs it poorly. The box rips at the post office, and white powder spills out. That would cause a scare, the police would be called and they would open the package, same thing if you had some vials bust open and the box was leaking oil. If it is thought to be an emergency situation they can open the box. But if it is a normal box they can't. Even if the box has written on it, "This package contains anabolic steroids ", they still need a warrant.

Biff Studly is offline New Member

Mailmen can't open your packages...

The mailmen can't open your packages regardless of the current law. Only a Postal Inspector or a special facility under the supervision of the Postal Inspection Service has the authority to open packages (or any mail for that matter.)

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    The goverment isnt protecting us from terrorism they are the terrorists. How many rights have been taken away by Bin Laden or other "terrorists"? The answer... none, the goverment took them, there the only ones that have the power to do it.

But back to the topic, customs have checked my packages now, they never did before. I ordered some amps of Aflutop and the envolope was obvisouly opened and looked at and had a US Customs Stamp Release on it. And I ordered some clen tabs and armidex at the same time as the Aflutop and that package is still not here. I'm fairly confident that they just took it and kept it, I'll probably get a seizure letter soon and now my address is probably flagged which sucks since that source had such good low prices and have to be forced to use my ship WITHIN USA source which is about twice the price as the european source.
    If you got nothin to hide, who cares what they open, listen to, watch etc....these are petty inconveniences. I disagree with the ultra-regulation of steroids and wish I could order through the mail without a sweat as well, but I know I am ordering something that is illegal in most countries, so I can't blame the gov. for trying to stop me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information