Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member

Why I work out and why I do it alone.

After a car accident I have been out of the gym for about 3-4 months. I felt fragile, soft, frail and weak. This is my second week back and my first week hard at it. Now I remember why. It all starts in the locker room. I change while I drink my energy drink. By the time I head for the weight room I got my music cranked and my adrenalines running hard. After a few warm up sets my whole world changes. I am invincible, unstoppable! I own the gym and everyone in it! Between sets I pace back and forth, eyes wide! No matter how tall or how big the person Im looking down on them. After I destroy the weights and my muscle group in the weight room I head for the cardio section. I proceed in the same fashion. Crazy, angry. Im not sure where the intensity is coming from, but its strong and it feels good. It borders on craze, hate and anger, but it drives me. There is now explanation for the high I get. In this hour and a half of the day, I own the world. Im the king! I Rule all. Shortly after its all over I gradually sink back to reality. All day the next day I dream of my upcoming hour and a half that I own all!! Just wanted to try to explain this to someone who might understand. No one else really seems to get it. Of course their the fat asses that wont call me to go to the lake or to go float the river with their girlfriends or wives. **** em!!! HAHAHA Bitches!! Anyway, thanks for listening. I swear Im sane for the most part.

test_viper is offline Junior Member
    you are cool (Y)

2.minutes is offline Member
    congratulation

btw this should go to the lounge

Selene is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY
    After a car accident I have been out of the gym for about 3-4 months. I felt fragile, soft, frail and weak. This is my second week back and my first week hard at it. Now I remember why. It all starts in the locker room. I change while I drink my energy drink. By the time I head for the weight room I got my music cranked and my adrenalines running hard. After a few warm up sets my whole world changes. I am invincible, unstoppable! I own the gym and everyone in it! Between sets I pace back and forth, eyes wide! No matter how tall or how big the person Im looking down on them. After I destroy the weights and my muscle group in the weight room I head for the cardio section. I proceed in the same fashion. Crazy, angry. Im not sure where the intensity is coming from, but its strong and it feels good. It borders on craze, hate and anger, but it drives me. There is now explanation for the high I get. In this hour and a half of the day, I own the world. Im the king! I Rule all. Shortly after its all over I gradually sink back to reality. All day the next day I dream of my upcoming hour and a half that I own all!! Just wanted to try to explain this to someone who might understand. No one else really seems to get it. Of course their the fat asses that wont call me to go to the lake or to go float the river with their girlfriends or wives. **** em!!! HAHAHA Bitches!! Anyway, thanks for listening. I swear Im sane for the most part.

Very good! I feel same sensations. it is wonderful feeling yes?

liftin4life is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2.minutes
    congratulation

btw this should go to the lounge
    Your avatar is sick man. Is that Dorian?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Nice
    I lift to get laid more

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I think your energy drink has cocaine in it!! But seeing how it makes you workout so well i think i will add some to mine too!

Markosterone is offline Member
    lol, thats great man...

i often get the same feeling too.. love it!!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    lounge..................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by liftin4life
    Your avatar is sick man. Is that Dorian?
    Dorian photoshopped.

lol @ I swear im sane

I have some similar feelings that you have...I just wouldn't word it like you did

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Bump

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    i swear i'm sane alot too.....doesn't convince many people of anything

Thread Information