Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain
    although i do not agree with the public image most people have of tattoos. i have to agree with you, that if you have visable tatts some people with classify you as a lower class citizen. thats why all of mine can be covered with a long sleeve dress shirt.
    this is very true, as is shaved heads and facial piercings. the general 'marks and spencers' public (those in the UK) look down on these things and they may affect you for job interviews

beuleux is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    its not what i would think of others, its what i think others would think of me, if that makes sense. i wanna keep respectable, plus its nice to have tattoos only seen in the bedroom
    You wanna keep respectable? With tats on your neck? respectable in the Triad community maybe.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    You wanna keep respectable? With tats on your neck? respectable in the Triad community maybe.
    my neck tattoo suits me, that position can make somone look alot better if it suits them, because its nice, or it can make you look bad, fortunitly it suits me and isnt really a big deal to people. but if i had one down my forearm too. its a bit much. also your a asshole, not one person has ever been negative or told me that they didnt like my tattoo when i saw them, and ive had dozens apon dozens tell me how good it is guys and girls. people i know and just meet, so dont give me that shit saying im not respectable.

yes, my grandpa came from lyon in the 20s to australia, and 80 years later the next generations are now in france!

well since its on my left side R will have to be at the bottom and D at the top or it wont be readable. shame i like it going down, but i dont want it on my right side

also people say neck hurts alot, but i wasnt botherd. but yeh. i think ribs will be a killer. luckily im fat right now.

and the remark about eat somthing? i have 15 inch (flexed at 165lbs? 5'7. its the photo cause im turned to the side so you can see my side.

but yeh, i think its a great place, i think i will never got tattoo on my arms lower then bicep. cause if i look at somone with a tattoo on forearm and neck i prolly would think lower of them, well thats point of view from other person perspective nad its prolly right.
    so that proves what?

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    hmmph i never realized people only get tattoos that other people will agree with. i thought it was more somthing people got for themselves not for others..but hey what do i know right.

Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    hmmph i never realized people only get tattoos that other people will agree with. i thought it was more somthing people got for themselves not for others..but hey what do i know right.
    it will make me look bad i think on forearm, so thats a good enough reason not to do it, since i want to look my best?

hateme is offline Junior Member
    I am not trying to hate on anyone, but....

Everyone of my friends that got tats when they were younger wish they would not have done it.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I think at least 75% of tats I see on people look trashy and low-class. Some do look amazing though and when I see them I am very impressed. Many people get tattoos just to be different or to get attention - similar to people with insane piercings all over their bodies.

i have 3 tatts, one on each of my front delts, and one on my traps. i am constantly wanting another one somewhere, have two piercings on my face (tongue/lip). i feel if i went any further i may go abit far for my liking.

Fosk, get what you want done, but i understand where you are coming from with the 'image' that is created by the public when certain bodyparts are inked

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    LOOK AT POST 22.

Its his surname, not some random french singer ya weirdos
    Man, that really had me lau***ng out loud! I love seeing a funny post like that.

I was thinking that fosk was pretty dedicated to make a deep and philosophical statement when I read the googled post. Actually, turns out its his name. :

beuleux is offline Banned
    my neck tattoo suits me, that position can make somone look alot better if it suits them, because its nice, or it can make you look bad, fortunitly it suits me and isnt really a big deal to people. but if i had one down my forearm too. its a bit much. also your a asshole, not one person has ever been negative or told me that they didnt like my tattoo when i saw them, and ive had dozens apon dozens tell me how good it is guys and girls. people i know and just meet, so dont give me that shit saying im not respectable.
    Where did I say you personaly are not respectable? I made a crack about tats on necks not LOOKING resppectable. You call me an asshole because I dont think a tat on your neck looks good, you surprise me Fosk, I may make wisecracks about some of the dumbass shit you say but I would never insult you in an open forum because you dont like the tat on my forearm. The difference is I could call you an asshole to your face and still be standing. But this is internet land right Fosk.

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    So are you gonna get tatted up Fosk?

Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    Where did I say you personaly are not respectable? I made a crack about tats on necks not LOOKING resppectable. You call me an asshole because I dont think a tat on your neck looks good, you surprise me Fosk, I may make wisecracks about some of the dumbass shit you say but I would never insult you in an open forum because you dont like the tat on my forearm. The difference is I could call you an asshole to your face and still be standing. But this is internet land right Fosk.
    now your really are acting like an asshole, /flex so strong.
    you talk to much crap, i dont want to have to read it every thread, being cool taking shots at me.

Quote Originally Posted by mg316
    So are you gonna get tatted up Fosk?
    yeh i think i will. i go on vacation over the weekend till like monday evening, then next week i will go look for a tattoo place in the city, never had one here in geneva.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information