Schwarz is offline Member

Are you descriminated againt because of your size?

OK I'm sick and tired of it. Last week I was pulled over by our Health and Safety idiot at work who asked to measure my upper back because of some new evac chairs they had to buy by law and she said that canvassing the whole building (some 300 people) I would be the most difficult to accomodate. She even suggested that I reduce my size in order to comply with the H&S regulations. I extended my second finger and told her to measure that.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH. Anyone else get this kinda BS treatment?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    I have never herd of that. first of all that harrasment and if it really bothers you, you can definetyl do somthing about it. are you overweight? or are you just jacked like the rest of us?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I am discriminated against mainly because of the size of my incredibly large Internet Penis, no problem with the rest of me though

Snrf is offline Banned
    people discriminate against me, they won't let me sit in the front seat of cars without a bumper seat.

equal rights for midgets!

chest6 is offline Banned
    People see me and a lightbulb goes off in their heads.

Oh can you help me move furniture to my new apt? That would be your workout for the day!

Idiots.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    can you beat someone up for me? yeah. I'm really tough cause I have muscle. NOT. Everyone thinks the big guy is automatically tough.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I am discriminated against mainly because of the size of my incredibly large Internet Penis, no problem with the rest of me though
    It's not easy walking with 3 legs, is it? LOL

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    I have had several women tell me they were intimidated by me due to my size. I told them I am just a cuddly teddy bear

Also my life insurance carrier puts me in the high risk category because of my height to weight ratio.
    I claimed BS cause my BF is lower than most and that I workout all the time and the just said it didn't' matter so I am classified as OBESE
    What a screwed up system

Wish I had kale's problem with the incredibly large internet penis.....LOLOL

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    I have had several women tell me they were intimidated by me due to my size. I told them I am just a cuddly teddy bear

Also my life insurance carrier puts me in the high risk category because of my height to weight ratio.
    I claimed BS cause my BF is lower than most and that I workout all the time and the just said it didn't' matter so I am classified as OBESE
    What a screwed up system

I think that most girls are intimidated by big guys, which puts us at an unfair disadvantage.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B

What a screwed up system

yeah..ive been told that too and im like half your size..I guess that doesn't bode well for me in the future

I'll be in my dorm and my neighbors come over and one is like "you're scary"...wtf? I was just turned around in comp chair with AR's LOOKING FOR STEROIDS behind me whats so scary about that

numbat is offline Member
    I was just turned around in comp chair with AR's LOOKING FOR STEROIDS behind me whats so scary about that[/QUOTE]

hahahha.priceless..

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    im with ya on that
    my e-wang is 18"

Snrf is offline Banned
    get mozilla and adblock, you can choose which banner ads to block...that stupid steroid banner drove me nuts

chest6 is offline Banned
    i used to post on AR during class...behind me I hear whispers..fack

Thread Information