n2ojones is offline Junior Member

Thailand: whatwouldyoudo?

...uh, besides the obvious.

I have this "friend". He's 47 and currently doing 300 mlgs topical test per day... apparently getting decent results.

This friend will be in Thailand (for just 3 weeks), and was wondering if a dozen andriol per day would be a worthless or sensible investment over such a short period of time.

If not....whatwouldyoudo? (besides the obvious). Just out of curiosity.

Your answers will be held in strict confidentiality. Jing Jing.
    Last edited by n2ojones; 02-18-2007 at 12:02 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You want to ask this question in English ? Its legal to buy steroids over the counter in Thailand, thats where I get most of mine. So leave out the secret talk and ask a question

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Why is he going there? Vacation? Business?
    I ask because he has to eb realistic on how hard he will train and how well his diet will be if he's planning on doing any cycle!
    If he's there on vacation then he should forget about doing any cycle and just buy the stuff and take it home with him if he can.

Thailand is too beautiful a place to be wasting time doing an AAS cycle, he needs to go out and see stuff.

Kale...that post must have really threw you off. My apologies!

No where did I ask if roids were "legal" or sold "OTC" in Thailand...I've been to the kingdom no less than 30 times over the past 20 years....in fact, i recognise the girl in your avatar.

In a not so cryptic way, I did ask what someone would do if they were currently taking 300 mls of topical test (per day) and found themselves in Thailand where "it's legal to buy steroids over the counter".

I continued to ask if it would make any sense to do a dozen Andriol per day...or would that be a waste over such a short period of time?

Then I asked; if not.. what would you do? Mai kaw jai krup?

Let me say that I think you are brilliant and I always pay close attention to your posts and opinions. You are definately top-tier on this board and should write a book on this subject. Let me also say that I was surprized by your sarcasm... and hope you can take it as well as dish it out. Sabai dee mai krup?

EDIT: Maybe my post was more cryptic than I thought, LOL. I am not asking what someone would do for leisure. I am asking if there are any subtances that they would take to enhance their conditioning etc.
    Last edited by n2ojones; 02-18-2007 at 12:34 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by n2ojones
    Kale...that post must have really threw you off. My apologies!

No where did I ask if roids were "legal" or sold "OTC" in Thailand...I've been to the kingdom no less than 30 times over the past 20 years....in fact, i recognise the girl in your avatar.

In a not so cryptic way, I did ask what someone would do if they were currently taking 300 mls of topical test (per day) and found themselves in Thailand where "it's legal to buy steroids over the counter".

I continued to ask if it would make any sense to do a dozen Andriol per day...or would that be a waste over such a short period of time?

Then I asked; if not.. what would you do? Mai kaw jai krup?

Let me say that I think you are brilliant and I always pay close attention to your posts and opinions. You are definately top-tier on this board and should write a book on this subject. Let me also say that I was surprized by your sarcasm... and hope you can take it as well as dish it out. Sabai dee mai krup?

EDIT: Maybe my post was more cryptic than I thought, LOL. I am not asking what someone would do for leisure. I am asking if there are any subtances that they would take to enhance their conditioning etc.
    Mate I didnt mean to be sarcastic and I do appologise for that. I seriously didnt understand what you were asking. By the way, what is her name ?

Andriol only cycles work. Dont expect miracles but you should see some gains in both strength and size. 12 caps per day for 3 weeks is fine, just dont take them all at once!!!
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg
    Andriol only cycles work. Dont expect miracles but you should see some gains in both strength and size. 12 caps per day for 3 weeks is fine, just dont take them all at once!!!

Thanks for the replies, guys. I undertsand the Andriol should be taken every two hours. Sort of a pain but I understand it to be very user friendly. Thanks for the head's up! Anone with further commentary? It is much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    Why is he going there? Vacation? Business?
    I ask because he has to eb realistic on how hard he will train and how well his diet will be if he's planning on doing any cycle!
    If he's there on vacation then he should forget about doing any cycle and just buy the stuff and take it home with him if he can.

Thailand is too beautiful a place to be wasting time doing an AAS cycle, he needs to go out and see
    stuff.

Always time for the gym my friend...especially with the rainy season rapidly approaching! You are right though, it is truely an awesome place....indoors and out.

Because of a little incident a few years back with an asshole customs agent...bringing anything back is DEFINATELY out of the question. Thanks for the reply and I wish you well.
    Last edited by n2ojones; 02-18-2007 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Mate I didnt mean to be sarcastic and I do appologise for that. I seriously didnt understand what you were asking. By the way, what is her name ?

LOL, Kale... mai pen rai! Don't know your girls name and I would certainly recall her had I ever met her, LOL! My recruits have always been more the norm for Siam (34b, lol).

I do apologize for the BS way I wrote my OP. There was a reason. I am sure my doc reads this forum and I was merely being a bit coy by going back door with my question.

In hindsight, probably not the best tack to use when seriously looking for answers. I would not have resorted to such an approach in another forum, but felt the lounge a bit more sabai sabai.

BYW...I meant what I said about your posts. Most excellent and your avatar makes them very easy to find.

As an aside, for the first time ever, I go to the Kingdom a MARRIED man. Jing jing. Please wish me luck with this very new experience.

I will do a follow up on the Andriol results upon my (dreaded) return.

Thanks to all.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Thailand rules

Thread Information