Thread: 1000$ stoll

Foskamink is offline Banned

1000$ stoll

last night i went to this club in a mountain village, with a few friends, and we met up with some other friends and boy... do these clubs milk people for what there worth, somone broke a stoll and ended up paying 1000 CHF for it which is prolly 800USD

these clubs are pretty expensive and uptight, but the stoll was this small tacky grey thing not even made out of real leather, vinal at best. and they made this guy pay 1000$ for it, anyway dosnt matter he was a asshole.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    whats a stoll??

do you mean stool ???

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    whats a stoll??

do you mean stool ???
    yep!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    unless its different over there they can't charge you for breaking a stool. did The guy do it on purpose.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Get a reciept, and or a bill, and pay that.. otherwise it's extortion..

oh well
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Snrf is offline Banned
    someone please edit the thread title, it's hurting my brain.

i got no idea who broke it, wasnt anyone i was with, and the people we were with i only knew one of them. switzerland citys bunch are all in top 10 most expensive in the world.

the club was already pissed off since a girl with us threw a empty bottle in the pool, and we were all dancin on tables and chairs and shit. surprised we actaully didnt get kicked out. really great weekend away, but 1000 chf for a stool was stupid.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    someone please edit the thread title, it's hurting my brain.

Dammit Snrfmaster, I am on Test and Tren , and everytime I see your avy I want to hump the screen !!!!!!!!!!!!!

$1000 for a stool, fvck that, i hope he kept the broken one.

i hope he was wearing lipstick, cos if your gonna get fvcked you wanna look pretty.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Dammit Snrfmaster, I am on Test and Tren, and everytime I see your avy I want to hump the screen !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by donniebrasco
    $1000 for a stool, fvck that, i hope he kept the broken one.

i hope he was wearing lipstick, cos if your gonna get fvcked you wanna look pretty.
    roflmao!

Did you guys have a big sign round your necks saying "rich idiots, please screw us"?

I'd have told them to go fvck themselves, why anyone would pay I have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster

roflmao!

Did you guys have a big sign round your necks saying "rich idiots, please screw us"?

I'd have told them to go fvck themselves, why anyone would pay I have no idea
    i was with 3 other people , we met a spanish guy. we got a few bottles. paid like 600. but a girlfriend of ours, was with both of us, and the other group was of like 8, and got like 2000 worth, and they paid on top of that for the stool, they were the idiots and they did get screwd, they left a full bottle of champange there, and left at like 3 and we drunk it all

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    in the U.S. ...that's what insurance is for

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    id charge them back for seving me to much to drink which made me break things, if it were in america he prob would have sued the club and became a millionaire

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i would rather take a beating form the bouncers than pay a grand for some stool

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I'd light the bathroom on fire before I'd pay $1000.00. I'd also throw a brick thru the window and... ahh forget it. you get the point.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    You club alot dont you? Seems like its always getting peopel introuble. Glad I quit drinking or atleast limited it to almost nothing. Id rather get a beat down than pay 1000 for a stool also. Anyway the dude just have a grand in his pocket? Id be like "your stupid a$$ high price club cost to much now I'm broke, and I maxed my ATM out so I'll put the check in the mail"

Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    You club alot dont you? Seems like its always getting peopel introuble. Glad I quit drinking or atleast limited it to almost nothing. Id rather get a beat down than pay 1000 for a stool also. Anyway the dude just have a grand in his pocket? Id be like "your stupid a$$ high price club cost to much now I'm broke, and I maxed my ATM out so I'll put the check in the mail"
    yeh, it was pretty much like that, he had a grand in his pocket. i club alot at the best clubs, really expensive, but never ever spend that kind of money in one night, you dont need to spend thousands. only stupid people do to show off. can easily drink as much as you can for like 800, and thats a decent group.

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    yeh, it was pretty much like that, he had a grand in his pocket. i club alot at the best clubs, really expensive, but never ever spend that kind of money in one night, you dont need to spend thousands. only stupid people do to show off. can easily drink as much as you can for like 800, and thats a decent group.
    and $800 isnt alot for alcohol? Trust me i did it to. Just some friendly advice. My gf Nicole and I probably pissed 2k a week on going out and parting. I have a ton of great memories and it was a lot of fun. But honestly i could have spent a lot less and have owned a home now. Also club friends aren't real friends. See how good of friends they are when you don't have money or if you stop going out.

800 to a 1000 dollars per wknd is crazy just to drink. foska you have to find some unerground hip bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    800 to a 1000 dollars per wknd is crazy just to drink. foska you have to find some unerground hip bars.
    tell me about it. To be young and dumb again

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    tell me about it. To be young and dumb again
    yeah, i think about how i used to live in my early 20s and i want to go back in time and kikk my own ass! i was drunk 6-7 days a wk

and $800 isnt alot for alcohol? Trust me i did it to. Just some friendly advice. My gf Nicole and I probably pissed 2k a week on going out and parting. I have a ton of great memories and it was a lot of fun. But honestly i could have spent a lot less and have owned a home now. Also club friends aren't real friends. See how good of friends they are when you don't have money or if you stop going out.
    800 isnt much for alcohol, if you want to go to the good clubs, for example i like to dress up in nice cloths and its the type of place you wanna go, and you paying for the company really, all the classy girls go, i had enough of the trash. and sure we could spend alot less, but **** it its cool and having time of my life, and yes i agree. i have like 2 good friends, and then another two dozen club friends. and i know what you mean about not real friends but its ok i know whats what and keep myself aware.

If me and my friends spend more than 30 buck a night each in a bar it sucks, plus some of that money is for Darts, and Juke Box. 2.25 a beer and there are plenty of honeys at them. I would want someone to kick my ass if I ever spent that much money at a club/bar in one weekend. Fosk, what do for a job that you can afford to spend cash like that???

in england we hear stories like this all the time.
    i think its a new way for 'business men' to make money.
    but it seems to happen in countries like turkey and amsterdam where groups of stag parties and the such go for short breaks.

intimidation and the threat of violence is enough to make a lot of people empty their bank account.

muggers use the same tactics and mr average will pay up with no hesitation

Jiesel is offline Associate Member
    what the hells wrong with you guys, $1000? I spend 8 dollars on 4 - 25oz budlights, make a friend buy a shot and Im toast for the night....you guys are spending to much....no night is worth $800 bucks...

Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    If me and my friends spend more than 30 buck a night each in a bar it sucks, plus some of that money is for Darts, and Juke Box. 2.25 a beer and there are plenty of honeys at them. I would want someone to kick my ass if I ever spent that much money at a club/bar in one weekend. Fosk, what do for a job that you can afford to spend cash like that???
    we spend that between 6-8 people or so. not each, somtimes if theres like 4 or so we spend like 350. the bottles are just really expensive in the good clubs, your more paying for the classyness of the club, everyone has a bit of money, not really any trouble in the club, girls are usually respectable but alot are coke whores. and my friends been going 3 years, so we kinda do whatever we want in the club and they give us hundreds of dollars of free stuff each week. cause always bringing new clients. but im fixing up my new chalet for my mum to support myself. while living there aswell, thinking about language school but i gotta work on this first.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiesel
    what the hells wrong with you guys, $1000? I spend 8 dollars on 4 - 25oz budlights, make a friend buy a shot and Im toast for the night....you guys are spending to much....no night is worth $800 bucks...
    I'm not sure about that. A few hot girls, Some party favors and a nice hotel room with a hot tub.

Its all in relation though. My girl and i were making more $$ then we knew what to do with.

we spend that between 6-8 people or so. not each, somtimes if theres like 4 or so we spend like 350. the bottles are just really expensive in the good clubs, your more paying for the classyness of the club, everyone has a bit of money, not really any trouble in the club, girls are usually respectable but alot are coke whores. and my friends been going 3 years, so we kinda do whatever we want in the club and they give us hundreds of dollars of free stuff each week. cause always bringing new clients. but im fixing up my new chalet for my mum to support myself. while living there aswell, thinking about language school but i gotta work on this first.
    Cheap ass's your splitting that between 6-8 people.

Jiesel is offline Associate Member
    I'm not sure about that. A few hot girls, Some party favors and a nice hotel room with a hot tub.

Its all in relation though. My girl and i were making more $$ then we knew what to do with.
    Well I'v had the same girl since I got outa highschool so I guess I cant comment much on that lifestyle, but hey your making that much thats awesome, I can always find something to do with the money....like others have said, I get sick to my stomach when I know I'v spent more then like 50 in a night at the bar....

But I do have a friend who goes out 5-6x a week to the bars and pry spends about 300+ a week so I can see how thats possible....also gota take account of what city ur in....Newark, DE is a small town, but a college town none the less so there tons of great bars with tons of people and low prices

We use to go out to .25 draw and dollar pitcher night!! Pabts Blue Ribbon Baby!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dang, just got home with a bottle of 21 yr old scotch, single malt

paid $124 for it...

won't be able to drink it all, it's the very good stuff...

I guess i could have bought a $1000 worth and got a case price.. but i thought i could use a new stool...

oh well..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

2 bottles of vodka? and a couple of sex on the beach? all we needto drink and that makes us cheap? and we are all 17-18? yeh and we are cheap. what the ^*** is your problem, im saying its not expensive at all, what you think we drink 2 bottles each and spend 800 each?

i really cheap beleive you, thats low, we are cheap because we split alcohol we all drink? you think thats all we pay for in the night? just the club? not to mention girls we dont let girls pay for anything either.

2 bottles of vodka? and a couple of sex on the beach? all we needto drink and that makes us cheap? and we are all 17-18? yeh and we are cheap. what the ^*** is your problem, im saying its not expensive at all, what you think we drink 2 bottles each and spend 800 each?
    I was ****ing joking with you. Relax.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    If they charged me that much for a stool. I would go back the next day and burn the shit down just to get even.

Thread Information