Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    anabolicshark is offline Associate Member
    My first was a hayabusa but again my first car was a corvette:P, and i was always with a group of people that really ride for fun and joy, i am 6'4 cant really fit on that many bikes. i had a 748, and it was just a small bike for me, but 600 rr is one of the best hendling bikes in my opinion, even though handle bar is way to low for a beginer...
    i say gsxr 750.... what ever you can afford at the bottom of of your peycheck, no need to spend anything much on a first bike, second bike is different you ll semi know what do you like...
    i went from hayabusa to 999 to vrod to custos chopper...its like dating girls man, you ll change your interest as you live, and there will be always something special about one particular type (dont know why but i have weakness for blondess and ducati's...blonde on a ducati...wow)
    just be safe.... you ll age some much faster on that bike in frist week..

anabolicshark is offline Associate Member
    R1.... as sick as it is that, THAT is you FIRST bike.. good choice man.... handles like a dream very light feeling.. for the first week stay in higher gears till you get the feeling...
    GOOD FOR YOU BROTHER!!!!
    ps: dont forget to over do you your TRI's and BACK this summer, stasrt now!!!!

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    K.Biz. that thing is nice. It looks like it already has a Tro Brothers undertail already mounted up too. Very Nice. Now, if we could only get some warm weather in the northeast all would be well.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I let hot females ride my crotch rocket all the time......... get ready for blast off bebe!!!! The pleasure is all mine

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    Just get a 1000. If you get a 600 you are going to regret it and wish you got one bigger. I had a 600 years ago and I had that thing punched going out to the Hamptons and was like WTF, thats it. If not the 1000 atleast do what odix said and get a 750. Definately don't get a 600.
    i agreee wi th him ,my first was a 750 the next year i went after my gsxr 1000. dont get a 600.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    R1 for first bike ?! Why do people even ask for advice anymore ?

All i can say is wear all your gear and remember to tuck and roll.
    LOL I agree man thats a whole lotta bike for a new ryder anyway kbiz be safe man

MotoXracer is offline Associate Member
    Pfft, only 1,000cc's! I start kids out on hayabusa's till they get tired of the power. As for me, this is my ride. 8,200cc's and 500 hp. It doesn't have any balls under 180mph but once it hits it's power band, your at 400mph in no time. I think I'm going to add a tooth the to rear sprocket to get it to do wheelies in 6th at 200mph.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    my bike is the best..

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    The more cc you buy the less vibration yull get. You don't have to twist the grip all the way.

twist the wrist as far as you can! only way to ride.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    twist the wrist as far as you can! only way to ride.
    yeah cause u have a 250 right? im riding a 1000 bro. twist the grip all the way is the way to die on my bike

i have a 125cc. at 15hp. soon it will be 37hp. which will be faster then any 250 stock. also its 2 stroke so it helps. but yeh. 1000 big different... but for corners... wont really get much difference

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    All you guys do realize that K. Biz's bike will do over 100MPH in first gear dont you? It will power wheelie or smoke the rear tire in first or second and with a small enough rider in third too. The thing is a beast, but only if you want it to be. Dont twist the fun grip too much and it is a quiet, super smooth and easily controllable machine. I say great choice.

MotoXracer is offline Associate Member

blackhalo is offline Junior Member
    haha squid for sure... guess it's suprizing you didn't get a suzuki. The sv would have been perfect and you go get a r1, oh well do a few trackdays and learn how to ride but make sure you post up when you go down.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    i posted this on the other bike thread. It worth a read as it shows how dangerous these bikes can be.

http://www.speedfreakinc.com/content...rashqueen.html

yeh really good choice, i would have got a gsxr 600 for first bike, if it was legal.

starters i dont got a motorbike licence, plus at my age cant have higher then a 250. so if i get stoped by cops. i can easily say my licence is at home, sorry officer. but if im on a bike thats illegal for my age, im all sorts of in trouble. but yeh gsxr 600 would have been my ideal first bike. my second bike will definetly be a gsxr 1000 when im old enough. ghost ride that bike.

I know, it's not a rice burner. I love to ride

Saunacrank is offline Associate Member
    my first was a 04 Gixxer 600, now I have an 07 gixxer 600, both amazing bikes. I'd suggest either as a first bike. Though I'm likely getting rid of my bike soon for a 750

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I agree
    and so do I, My first bike was a 2001 CBR 929. I personally will never own another crotch rocket unless its for a race course only (in which case it probably would be a 600) simply because I cant control myself on one. Im too much of an adrenaline junckie and always pushing it a little bit farther than the last time. A crotch rocket is an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING MACHINE!! You will be utterly amazed at what they are capable of doing. One of which is kill you.. Respect the bike bro. Pavement, cars and trees are VERY unforgiving.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY
    and so do I, My first bike was a 2001 CBR 929. I personally will never own another crotch rocket unless its for a race course only (in which case it probably would be a 600) simply because I cant control myself on one. Im too much of an adrenaline junckie and always pushing it a little bit farther than the last time. A crotch rocket is an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING MACHINE!! You will be utterly amazed at what they are capable of doing. One of which is kill you.. Respect the bike bro. Pavement, cars and trees are VERY unforgiving.
    this is the same bike i have. i bought it 2 months ago and have it for sale at the moment due to my obsession with speed and don't really want to kill myself. my buddy went head on with a car at 90mph and lived but it was pretty bad seeing him in the hospital barely holding on. i don't want to be in the same boat. i think i'm still to young to make good decisions so maybe in the future i'll get another one but it's the wrong time for me. i had it to 170mph in the first 2 weeks so the bike goes before i do.

Kennedy is offline Associate Member
    If any of you ever want real advice from good riders.....

www.sportbikeaddicts.com

PS when you crash bro can I have your parts?

Check this b!tch out it's insane!
    "500hp Turbo Busa"

Ghost Rider - Fvck Police
    Last edited by Tony Bologna; 05-31-2007 at 12:44 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information