Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    I didn't really get "upset" about the topic. Heck, I'd be more than willing to adopt Fosk's child should he get a girl pregnant.
    ahhh you really like my crazy personality that much! thanks mate

im catholic, so abortion isnt a option, so if i get a girl pregnant, ima take responsibility, but i use protection so dont worry, you wont have a child from me!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    so i met this chick val day, she slept over, didnt do anything really more then kiss and sleep half naked, saw her since then, then saw her again tueseday, she slept over again and we had sex. my mate says i have a girlfriend now so no other girls, and this girl is like i miss you and crap and when will i see you next "tell me when, soon i hope" and i tell him shes not my girlfriend, but he said, i bet she thinks she is.. so the real question is, technically, im single right and can go after this other girl? cause on val day, my "date" was not feeling well so i told her stay home, and i havnt been out with her properly since then and i want to, but i met this other girl since on val day, and shes all over me.

ima tell yaz again, chicks are really going for the tattoo on my neck!

myles
    Corny.... Sell your bike, you dont deserve it.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Corny.... Sell your bike, you dont deserve it.
    registration failed in company, so im doing it in my name or mums, sucks another delay. but i road my brothers bike to the store today, and i actually fell off. my mate had my jeep wrangler in 4wd infront of me... and he stopped suddenly after taking off fast. to try and fix it and i used breaks and tried to moved but i just clipped the side and came off. no damage on either.. but i learn a lesson.... 2 fingers on the front break isnt enough, really needed 3 or more to stop. very hard breaks to pull in fully. i ate the tarmac and hurt my leg, but it was fun as hell and i didnt feel a thing, going to do some serious rideing in deserted areas once i get my bike. like my mate shoot off to 25mph. at the light on the hill, then he stopped suddenly... was kinda stupid, but just as much my fault for not breaking properly, but was a learning curve.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Hey Fosk,

I've got the perfect answer for your training. Can never be too safe!

http://www.wheels4tots.com/

hey mav

my girls pregnant, thanks for offering mate, give me 9 months!

hey mav

my girls pregnant, thanks for offering mate, give me 9 months!
    You got it. I'll ask that you ship her to the states so I can monitor her food/drink/sleep intake for the next 9 months. Oh yeah and by the way, you'll be fitting the bill for her stay!

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    lol, good call mavs, make the minkster pay.... you know what they say minkster, if your gona play you gota pay

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain
    lol, good call mavs, make the minkster pay.... you know what they say minkster, if your gona play you gota pay
    (Mavsluva is currently researching DNA manipulation surgery. You know what they say, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree!)

Just kidding brother Fosk!

the apple dont fall far from the tree atleast in my family.

so pray for me

Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    It has nothing to do with his/her intentions and whether or not it was consensual. It has to do with the basic principles of life. I'm just attempting to make Fosk think so we don't one day see a thread titled, "Remember that girl that I met on Valentine's Day.....well...she's pregnant."

Ronan: I think you need to revisit your definition of the word 'fun'. I guess I will tell the young kids that I mentor who were given away for adoption that they were just the end result of their parents having "fun".

Sorry, I should have never posted in this thread. It just rips me up inside to read these kinds of things when I'm constantly having to nourish the young kids that I do because of their parents irresponsibility.
    no disrespect intended but,

im 33,had a chilhood i pray even my enemies dont have,violent alchoholic parents,been in fights/hospital/funerals/churchs and i still look like a baby.lol.but i have always insisted in having fun in my life.iv never had kids and thanks to oxyplaitin (a very intense chemotherapy)and fluo 5 i never will.

but the thought of all this should not be a reason not to enjoy the pleasures nature/god (depending on belief) gave us.

like i said before go for it,just be careful ;-)

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    and most jail house tat's are made of piss and pen ink

Have you seen his tats ?

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    Have you seen his tats ?
    Just the one on his neck..

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Yeah, spent my suspension in the sun..
    What part did you go to? Did you see Pete or anybody down there?

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    What part did you go to? Did you see Pete or anybody down there?
    Didnt see anyone but an old friend im startin a business with had to straighten out legal shit, he's got a mansion in Wellington ( west palm beach ) But i did see peters wife in the gym this morning, as a matter of fact shes there every morning.. How ya doin bro ??

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    so i met this chick val day, she slept over, didnt do anything really more then kiss and sleep half naked, saw her since then, then saw her again tueseday, she slept over again and we had sex. my mate says i have a girlfriend now so no other girls, and this girl is like i miss you and crap and when will i see you next "tell me when, soon i hope" and i tell him shes not my girlfriend, but he said, i bet she thinks she is.. so the real question is, technically, im single right and can go after this other girl? cause on val day, my "date" was not feeling well so i told her stay home, and i havnt been out with her properly since then and i want to, but i met this other girl since on val day, and shes all over me.

ima tell yaz again, chicks are really going for the tattoo on my neck!

myles
    Get them BOTH together.
    Google "dual induction massage"
    Follow the directions. =]

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    well i am taken now, but i already have a date already with another girl, but thats a whole diff story
    so you talked with her and agreed you are together? That's kinda messed up if you are going out with some one else already. You shouldn't have agreed to be a couple

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    so you talked with her and agreed you are together? That's kinda messed up if you are going out with some one else already. You shouldn't have agreed to be a couple
    im just taking her for a drink because we were ment to, shes friends with everyone on my girl and guy friends, well club friends and my real friends, and shes really shy and wants to do somthing. we sort of agreed together, but im having second thoughts, she lives 50 miles away so i will see her once a week, somtimes twice maybe three times, but its a big load on me driving to see her, and bringing her home and taking her back for her intern. and she works in a bar for her intern of hospitality, and you know how jealous boys can be.

Didnt see anyone but an old friend im startin a business with had to straighten out legal shit, he's got a mansion in Wellington ( west palm beach ) But i did see peters wife in the gym this morning, as a matter of fact shes there every morning.. How ya doin bro ??
    I'm good man, just getting my business going and not much else. The weather must have been great down there. Been out at all? Do you hang out in the neighborhood like at Villagio or anything?

she also dosnt want to take me and show me the bar she works in, cause she dosnt want me to see the all sorts that hit on her and try to pick her up, i dunno i just dont like the sounds of that at all.

are you talking about the russian chica?

she also dosnt want to take me and show me the bar she works in, cause she dosnt want me to see the all sorts that hit on her and try to pick her up, i dunno i just dont like the sounds of that at all.
    Good your better off not going to see her anyway. I used to date strippers all the time and never went to see them working, I just used to pick them up. Unless it was when I was working at the strip club, I would have to wait until the end of the night anyway to make sure they got cabs ok and some I would drive home. Working in a strip club is the BEST ever, once you bang 1 of them and the rest find out then they all want you, it's pretty crazy.

damn style

^^

yes the russian chick, i seen the bar from outside, it aint a strip joint. but it dosnt look like a real great place, her friend gave this guy her number, and he been calling her she dosnt even know him, and she tell him to **** off and not to talk to her, he wanted for her outside work one night to go out thursday i think, and dam all the bullshit starting already! i dont want or need to think of shit like this already... montruex is a small town 50 miles away, only got with her cause we went to see my mates gf on val day.

yes the russian chick, i seen the bar from outside, it aint a strip joint. but it dosnt look like a real great place,
    her friend gave this guy her number
    , and he been calling her she dosnt even know him, and she tell him to **** off and not to talk to her, he wanted for her outside work one night to go out thursday i think, and dam all the bullshit starting already! i dont want or need to think of shit like this already... montruex is a small town 50 miles away, only got with her cause we went to see my mates gf on val day.
    Her friend gave a guy your girls number?

Her friend gave a guy your girls number?
    yeh, but this was just before we were together i think. its a small place where most people know everyone, its a seasonal town, really big and popular huge tourist place in the summer. but she dont know this guy, and he want to go out with her somtime. and i dont want to be botherd with this since im so far away.

Something doesn't sound right about that fosk. Why would her friend give her number to a guy she doesn't even know? She is either retarted or not a true friend. She could just be telling you that bro, be smart man and don't let these chicks bullshit you about things. Always be one step ahead of them. It doesn't matter if it was before you were together, it sounds like bullshit to me. If I were you I would stay far away from her, she sounds like trouble. Plus the fact that she is telling you to stay away from her job, she sounds like a shady chick to me.

well she said most of the workers are guys, and i saw a few when i dropped her off, im not really worried about them at all, they are nothing at all. just the customers are filth she said, but yeh like i dont know at all whats up, its just a little too ****ed up in the head games already this early for me to say, i really want to get this other girl out, shes really shy, but a good girl and nice. i can trust her, i just met this russian a few weeks ago and shes pretty crazy angry at times but in a good way, but this shes all sweet and loveydovey. its pretty confusing

I have dated many bartenders and alot of them play games and alot of them are very shady, just be careful. You don't want to get caught up in no bullshit with the trash that go in the bar. Try and find a nice girl near you.

well she said most of the workers are guys, and i saw a few when i dropped her off, im not really worried about them at all, they are nothing at all. just the customers are filth she said, but yeh like i dont know at all whats up, its just a little too ****ed up in the head games already this early for me to say, i really want to get this other girl out, shes really shy, but a good girl and nice. i can trust her, i just met this russian a few weeks ago and shes pretty crazy angry at times but in a good way, but this shes all sweet and loveydovey. its pretty confusing
    physcho!!!!!!

I'm good man, just getting my business going and not much else. The weather must have been great down there. Been out at all? Do you hang out in the neighborhood like at Villagio or anything?
    Dont get out much in the winter, i f'n hate it plus tryin to sell one business and start another in Fla.. Also tryin to sell the house in Malba. I was gonna head out to the hamptons for dinner, and an event tonight ..But if i dont i was thinkin of goin to Joeys new place on 35th.. I havent eatin there hows the food ??

Dont get out much in the winter, i f'n hate it plus tryin to sell one business and start another in Fla.. Also tryin to sell the house in Malba. I was gonna head out to the hamptons for dinner, and an event tonight ..But if i dont i was thinkin of goin to Joeys new place on 35th.. I havent eatin there hows the food ??
    I only had the pizza there and it's awesome bro, get the nonna's pizza with mushrooms if you like...AWESOME!! I haven't had the regular cooked food there but I heard it's very good. Are you moving to FL or something?

You know I just realized I think we hijacked this thread.

I only had the pizza there and it's awesome bro, get the nonna's pizza with mushrooms if you like...AWESOME!! I haven't had the regular cooked food there but I heard it's very good. Are you moving to FL or something?
    Well im askin alot for the house so that might take a year or more, and i plan on stayin here for the summer in the hamptons, and traveling back and forth to Fla, might get a furnished place in Fla, till the business takes off, But that means buyin another car for down there, its all so f'n complicated... And yes we did hijack the thread, but hes got about 20 goin at once !!!

dont hijack this, its turned into ïs the chick sahdy thread"

talked to her just before, she went out with her friends last night, sounded like a wild night, said she was a good girl, and shit like that makes me wanna drop her this second. any ideas on how to say, im not cumfortable with your profession and the way you talk about where you live and the people you know, i dont really trust you from what i know, bye bye

repharse that please, cause i dont want to see her monday / tuesday stay at mine anymore cause i dont really think its wise idea.

Well im askin alot for the house so that might take a year or more, and i plan on stayin here for the summer in the hamptons, and traveling back and forth to Fla, might get a furnished place in Fla, till the business takes off, But that means buyin another car for down there, its all so f'n complicated... And yes we did hijack the thread, but hes got about 20 goin at once !!!
    1 sorry

1 sorry
    Only f'n with ya, but if nobody replyed to this one , you would have started another, about a pimple on your ass, and another, and so on !!!

Only f'n with ya, but if nobody replyed to this one , you would have started another, about a pimple on your ass, and another, and so on !!!
    jesus i really cant remember the last time i had a pimple on my ass, haha. speaking of which ive grown out of that thanks. atleast in the spots it matters!

dont hijack this, its turned into ïs the chick sahdy thread"

talked to her just before, she went out with her friends last night, sounded like a wild night, said she was a good girl, and shit like that makes me wanna drop her this second.
    any ideas on how to say, im not cumfortable with your profession and the way you talk about where you live and the people you know, i dont really trust you from what i know, bye bye
    repharse that please, cause i dont want to see her monday / tuesday stay at mine anymore cause i dont really think its wise idea.
    Dude don't even think about saying this to her. You know her like 2 weeks and you already want to tell her that you don't like the kind of work she does and you don't like her friends? She is going to do whatever she wants no matter what you say, she is playing you bro. If you are going to bang her than just bang her and take it for what it's worth. Don't go getting all crazy about a chick that you probably won't even be seeing in a couple of weeks or months.

Dude don't even think about saying this to her. You know her like 2 weeks and you already want to tell her that you don't like the kind of work she does and you don't like her friends? She is going to do whatever she wants no matter what you say, she is playing you bro. If you are going to bang her than just bang her and take it for what it's worth. Don't go getting all crazy about a chick that you probably won't even be seeing in a couple of weeks or months.
    im not telling her what to do, im just trying to find a easy way out, cause we talking on phone last night shes drunk, oh i love you and crap. and im just not down for it. im not crazy about her, im crazy about the one i was ment to meet on val day, the people she works with and knows for her intern and filth, and i aint going to ask or want her to do anything else, i just want to tell her thats why i aint going to come around. haha me getting crazy over her? hell no. i cheated last night to be honest, and yes i do feel like a piece of shit, but it happens when your drunk and i dont think i can trust her either.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information