lunarociti is offline New Member

Getting blood work

Do you guys go to your normal doctor to get blood work done? And do they ask why you want it done, what do you tell them?

Is this too serious of a question for this forum? I really want to Know.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarociti
    Do you guys go to your normal doctor to get blood work done? And do they ask why you want it done, what do you tell them?
    Better to ask in the steroid forum. My Dr knows what I am doing so its not an issue, for you younger guys you have to find a Dr who is willing to test you or make up a story. Like your dick isnt working, you are lethargic and tired all the time and you hears it could be low Test levels

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Better to ask in the steroid forum. My Dr knows what I am doing so its not an issue, for you younger guys you have to find a Dr who is willing to test you or make up a story. Like your dick isnt working, you are lethargic and tired all the time and you hears it could be low Test levels
    Thanks Kale, I've learned a lot from you. So I guess I wont be going to my family doc.

Thanks Kale, I've learned a lot from you. So I guess I wont be going to my family doc.
    Not unless you trust him. Just shop around dude, you will find one that will work with you. What I said to mine was that I was juicing and I didnt care if he agreed or not but I wanted his support for any tests and health issues I might need. He was cool with that and now he is pretty much on board with what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Not unless you trust him. Just shop around dude, you will find one that will work with you. What I said to mine was that I was juicing and I didnt care if he agreed or not but I wanted his support for any tests and health issues I might need. He was cool with that and now he is pretty much on board with what I do.
    I mean I dont really care if he knows, I guess my question is there any harm in telling him?

I mean I dont really care if he knows, I guess my question is there any harm in telling him?
    So I have seen lots of threads in the past like this and there will be people that tell you there will be issues with insurance and others say that Privacy laws will protect you. I have no idea where you will stand in that situation.

Thread Information