violator1 is offline Associate Member

whats up with this?

i'm hispanic so i can say this without prejudice. why is it that mexican males think its cool to be fat? i was in a little shopping center like an indoor fleamarket, never seen so many fat bellies hanging out with gold chains like theyre pimps or some sh*t. whats up with that? when did it become cool to let it hang out??

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by violator1
    i'm hispanic so i can say this without prejudice. why is it that mexican males think its cool to be fat? i was in a little shopping center like an indoor fleamarket, never seen so many fat bellies hanging out with gold chains like theyre pimps or some sh*t. whats up with that? when did it become cool to let it hang out??
    When Tacco Bell's was invented

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    When Tacco Bell's was invented
    oooooooooooooo shit, tu es ownayed cabron.
    but yeh that is funny shit because its true. never really put too much though into it. must be cultural.

like how many fat chinese ppl do you see?

i mean dude there was every race there but the majority of guts hangin out were on us brown folk! and they are they only ones that take a beer everywhere they go..lmao!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    oooooooooooooo shit, tu es ownayed cabron.
    but yeh that is funny shit because its true. never really put too much though into it. must be cultural.

like how many fat chinese ppl do you see?
    Actually there are quite a few more now in Asia with the proliferation of American Fast Food outlets

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Funny in how the Chinese, Japanese, and the Korean's are the skinniest people on the planet. Yet, 50% or more of their diet consist of rice. Just goes to show that portion control speaks volume!

chest6 is offline Banned
    I dunno bout its annoying

Fat people annoy me...

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Role models like Big-Pun and Fat-Joe made it cool for latino/hispanics to be extremly overweight, almost like its a required part of the hip-hop look!

The part about Big-Pun dying from a heart attack however they easily ignore like it was an accident that could have happened to anyone, and it had nothing to do with him being like 450pounds and unable to breathe because he even had fat inside his throat.

The guy rolled burritos like they were old western ciggarettes.

chest6 is offline Banned
    yeah..ive had fat ppl sit behind me in class and they huff and puff

I hate fat joe so much just cuz he thinks its cool to be fat. wtf

i was in the mall the other day and this guy walks by saying " i hate being fat". i was like-F%CKIN do something about it then!! then i met this man that has this traek thing in his neck because he cant breath. says his lungs dont work. used the piece as an excuse not to excercise. i was like bro, you cant breath cuz you have too much fat lining your f*ckin throat. lungs work just fine, thats why its up high in the throat. Father in law almost had to have that same thing put in. docs made him lose weight or else. he breaths jsut fine now. lazy people have no clue what theyre setting themselves up for later in life. i aint having my kids take care of me when i get old. Its not meant to be that way. sad so sad

chest6 is offline Banned
    lol I like how fat ppl give excuses like they have a bad knee so they cant exercise

you have bad joints BECAUSE you are fat as hell. Joints are meant to carry around 500lbs all day...

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Actually there are quite a few more now in Asia with the proliferation of American Fast Food outlets
    Sorry about that

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    Funny in how the Chinese, Japanese, and the Korean's are the skinniest people on the planet. Yet, 50% or more of their diet consist of rice. Just goes to show that portion control speaks volume!
    b/c they eat 6 times a day.

Thread Information