energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference

8 years old and 14 stone!!!!!!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6396457.stm

Now this kid lives not far fom me, now the child cruelty people are going to take him from his mam becos of his size! i dont know if that is the right thing to do maybe get him a personal trainer ?? but hes only 8 fuk in hell!!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    his mum said on the news "i have tried to get him to eat healthy but he wont". He is 8 yrs old!! If he lived with me he would eat what i gave him or starve, he would be eating healthy in a week. Also I would supervise the way he spends his pocket money i.e. no junk food. His parents are dick heads and should be given a good ****ing beating IMO!!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    simple.

Dont give your son crap food. Its not hard.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    his mum said on the news "i have tried to get him to eat healthy but he wont". He is 8 yrs old!! If he lived with me he would eat what i gave him or starve, he would be eating healthy in a week. Also I would supervise the way he spends his pocket money i.e. no junk food. His parents are dick heads and should be given a good ****ing beating IMO!!!!
    exactly.

Eat the food I give you, or don't eat at all. Im pretty sure he wouldnt wanna starve..

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Maybe your right beast, nor you are right!!! the kid shud neva have been alowed to get that big! But do you think he should be put into care because of it??

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    LOUSY F*CKIN PARENTS!!! I have three kids and both my sons where large at birth (10+lbs). Neither is overweight (10 yr old is 5'0 100lbs, 12 yr old is 5'5 and 125lbs). Why? Because they eat what I tell them to eat and they are active. They've been active in sports and such since age 6. There is no whining in my house, so if they want junk food... tough!!! Parents like this kids need not have children. This kids heading for an early grave. Did you hear what his diet consisted of? Simply sickening!!!

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny
    Maybe your right beast, nor you are right!!! the kid shud neva have been alowed to get that big! But do you think he should be put into care because of it??
    no i dont think care would help him, the care system is horrible (i worked in it) and would probably ruin his life. I think his mum should be trained in how to parent properly, failing that they could pay me to live there for 2 weeks and whip that little lazy boy into shape!

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31
    LOUSY F*CKIN PARENTS!!! I have three kids and both my sons where large at birth (10+lbs). Neither is overweight (10 yr old is 5'0 100lbs, 12 yr old is 5'5 and 125lbs). Why? Because they eat what I tell them to eat and they are active. They've been active in sports and such since age 6. There is no whining in my house, so if they want junk food... tough!!! Parents like this kids need not have children. This kids heading for an early grave. Did you hear what his diet consisted of? Simply sickening!!!

yeh a think you hit the nail on the head there mate! being active and doing sports is the key at that age, junk food should be a treat not your fukin diet! the lad is getting bullied at school! aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31
    Direct quote from mother "he will only eat processed food". That is because he was given a choice, lazy bitch was giving him microwave shite and now he likes it. If she had fed him properly to begin with he wouldnt know about processed food.

no i dont think care would help him, the care system is horrible (i worked in it) and would probably ruin his life. I think his mum should be trained in how to parent properly, failing that they could pay me to live there for 2 weeks and whip that little lazy boy into shape!

LOL but seriously id agree i had a few mates in care and it did them no good, prob made them worse. He wud prob get more grief in care off other kids than he would at school!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Direct quote from mother "he will only eat processed food". That is because he was given a choice, lazy bitch was giving him microwave shite and now he likes it. If she had fed him properly to begin with he wouldnt know about processed food.
    exactly

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Beast your right. I guarndamntee ya he would eat healthy food. If not at first he sure would if thats all you gave him, once he got hungary enuff. Its a damn shame that lazy parents are ruining this kids life. When I hear shit like this I just want to say " get your head out of your ass, your the adult, be in charge, you lazy, worthless, uncaring, pathetic piece of shit"

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    When I have a kid, as soon as he can walk im strapping weights to his leg and he starts huis contest prep diet. LOL

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    If the parents dont have shity food in the house he really cand just drive up to mcdonalds and get a whopper ya no

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    And they say europeans are thinner than americans......ROFL....LOL.

Rye_guy is offline Member
    i bet his parents are fat porkers too... how hard is it to say no to your kid and get them eating right. I was raised well that way, never did like candy or chocolate. love fruit and veggies... its all in how you raise your bloody child!!! this is utter bullshit!

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed .
    and on a separate note you look awesome in the new avy. good job.

Zanelike is offline Associate Member
    His parent's should be arrested!!!! That is child abuse. I heard this on the radio this morning on my way to work. He is at risk for heart disease, diabetes, thyroid problems, joint issues, etc. What his parents are doing to him is no better than beating him! This kid will be lucky to see his 18th birthday the rate he's going.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    that is sad

K.Biz is offline Banned
    to them its not sad because people are stupid and dont understand. but remember all of us are health freaks.. lol all of our sons will be jacked 8 year olds... on there way to body building by 13 hahaha

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I second the idea of "eat or starve" lol. And if he doesnt eat it for dinner, guess what's for lunch tomorrow. that's right.

I completely agree. The parent is slowly killing her child. I'm tellin you...Give me that little porker for just 3 weeks and I'll get his ass on the right course. All I'd do is drop his ass off in Ethiopia. Lets see how long he'll hold up running for his life before they BBQ him. Darwinism, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Zanelike
    His parent's should be arrested!!!! That is child abuse. I heard this on the radio this morning on my way to work. He is at risk for heart disease, diabetes, thyroid problems, joint issues, etc. What his parents are doing to him is no better than beating him! This kid will be lucky to see his 18th birthday the rate he's going.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    he's actually closer to 15 stone than 14stone!!
    i'd tell him we're off to mcdonalds, drive up a mountain a few miles away and tell him to walk home!!!
    do that a few times a week and he'd soon start losing some bloody weight!
    and the great thing is because he would be desperate for a mcdonalds he would get into the car everytime, just incase u did take him there!!

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    that’s just wrong he looks like a 18yr old!!!

Last edited by S.P.G; 03-01-2007 at 06:21 AM.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Apparently they asked him what his favourite musical instrument was and he said "The Dinnerbell"

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    hehee Kid need helps.
    Obviously his parents cant do it.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Apparently they asked him what his favourite musical instrument was and he said "The Dinnerbell"
    i lol....^^^

briancb1 is offline Member
    Honestly why does everyone care so much about some dumbass family and their tubby kid? Hell, don't we have more important things to worry about.

I used to eat like crap all day untill I wanted to get muscles, and I turned my life around for myself.

Everyone can give their $0.02 on what they would do with the 8yr old human slug, but honestly I would leave him alone to die early along with his fat parents, its their kid and as long as they don't milk insurance companies for all those expensive surgeries raising all our prices I don't care what they do.

***NOT RACIST - BUT POINTING SOMETHING OUT***
    It should simply be a good example for all the Latino parents in Santa Anna and Los Angeles. The Latino children have the highest rate of obesity in the state of California than any other race/culture - its in the high 30% range and climbing at a high rate, they suspect that in 12 years nearly every other Latino child will be considered "obese". Big story about it only months ago in the Los Angeles Times. Most of the parents seemed uneducated or ignorant to the fact that lots of soda and fast foods are unhealthy I guess.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    The kid's mom was awarded custody.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    What is 1 Stone equivalent to pounds?

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    14 stone = 89kg = 195.8lbs! Holy Crap!!!!

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    This boy needs some TEST and DECA !!!! ROFL.....Might as well top it off with some gear to bulk him up more....LOL.

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    that kid needs to go to my fat concentration camp

moranitotongano is offline Associate Member
    I agree, in my house there was no such thing as picky eaters!

BigShrek is offline New Member

Talking

Kid says he doesn't want to eat healthy, so let the little ****er die. It's not our bussiness, just let the little bitch die. Mine as well shoot the porker and send him to Africa for the strarving children to live off for YEARS!!!

jman98z24 is offline Junior Member
    "He refuses to eat fruit, vegetables and salads - he has processed foods.

"When Connor won't eat anything else, I've got to give him the foods he likes.

"I can't starve him.
    REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information