Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Thanks everyone. Gonna give it a go for a while and see what happens. Thing is it doesnt looke completely bald. I have dark ass hair, most people think its black, its actually just very dark brown. It still looks like there is stubble no matter what I do, like a 5 o'clock shadow or something.

Anyone else get this prob?
    yep. a few hours after shaving.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    It sounds exactly like what goes on with my face. I have to shave not with it and not against it but along the side of it, kind ahard to explain but, it works. Dude, I would NOT shave against the grain, that is arecipe for ingrown hairs and really irritated skin. But like I said, shave in every direction besides directly aginst, see if you can get rid of it.

great Odins raven, one day my back is going to be bigger than yours you bald buff beautiful bastard ........

ACE24 is offline Junior Member
    I have been shaving my head for ten years now. I have always shaved my head in the shower with a mach 3 razor. Soap the hell out of your head and shave away. It is the closest, cleanest shave that I get. I can not believe no one else shaves their head in the shower?

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I've been bald since I was 17, Doc said it was heriditary, too much test or something like that.

I've been shaving it for the past couple of years.

I shave my head every day or two as soon as i get out of the shower. i go against the grain and it doesn't hurt me unless im using a dull razor. I use mach 3 and switch blades every 10-14 days

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    I used to shave my head with the clipppers no guard, never with a razor though. I guy I work with says he uses an electric razor, and his head always looks clean shaven, even in the afternoon. Bino, get your white ass good tan and you won't have the 5 o clock shadow prob!!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DNoMac
    I used to shave my head with the clipppers no guard, never with a razor though. I guy I work with says he uses an electric razor, and his head always looks clean shaven, even in the afternoon. Bino, get your white ass good tan and you won't have the 5 o clock shadow prob!!
    LOL. Im workin on it man.

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    Bino, your a huge Bytch......... holy shit...

anyway, when i was shaving my head in Iraq i used to shave in the shower once with the grain and then once against and it was fine.... just my .02

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never shaved my head.

In primary school, whenever you shaved your head..the older kids would sneak up behind you and pitch a slap upside the back of it.

I think i'm still traumatized from then.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino

Everyone knows I shave my face with a straigh razor and have for at least the last 3-4 years.

Dude do you shave with hot lather too?

If so how about givin me a shave ive been lookin for an old time barber shop that does that but so far....no dice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information